These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[ALXVP] Standings Reset Notification

Author
Havohej
Cretus Incendium
Electus Matari
#21 - 2014-03-04 14:33:18 UTC
Astera Zandraki wrote:
You ever catch that spy then, Riordan?

Don't start.

Kyllsa Siikanen wrote:
[Because Saede's announcement here indicates that Alexyva has issues with Nation's methods. Good.

The fact she still keeps you indicates she is quite ok with yours.

I have no idea what you mean. I have never done anything more than what was necessary for the cause I served. Whether it was the TLF's war effort, or independently doing what one small Thukker clan can to inconvenience the slaver's economy, or liberating and repatriating as many slaves as one small corporation could.

I understand that my methods in the past may have been... distasteful to some of you more liberal types. But you needn't be concerned any longer. The cause I serve now is the growth and prosperity of a truly free colony. Pilot Riordan and Alexylva Paradox have a good idea, here. I believe it's one worth fighting for.

After my prison term, and finally having enough downtime to really come to terms with something I already knew years ago - that I am not a Minmatar and haven't been for a long, long time - I needed something else worth fighting for.

Strike us like matches, 'cause everyone deserves the flames.

OOC Forums @ Backstage

Saede Riordan
Alexylva Paradox
#22 - 2014-03-04 16:06:29 UTC
Evi Polevhia wrote:
Havohej wrote:

I haven't heard the boss say anything about actively targeting Shaktipat Revelators, Nation or any of Nation's other supporters.
I can't see why there should be enmity between us now.

Our paths run through different woods, that's all.

The Foundations forces are concentrated, Nations forces are vast. While you won't necissarily come into contact with the True Slave Foundations, members of your organization can and do come into contact with Nation forces. The core of our agreement was for your group to not fire on us or any Nation ship.

And yet even before resetting the standings, your boss willfully disregarded that.

During the course of our treaty, myself and the other Coordinators actively monitored corporate activities using the wallet system and concord allocated corporate taxes. There have only been two incidents of firing on Nation vessels, or on the vessels of the rogue drones, with which we also have a policy of active avoidance and non-engagement.

As per:

Quote:

Q: Does this mean Alexylva Paradox is joining the war against Nation?

A: We have a colony of our own to protect, and total confidence in the combat abilities of Known Space pilots to defend the citizens of New Eden. Origin has its own problems, to which our attention will remain devoted for the foreseeable future.

We are not a Known Space organisation, we have little holdings remaining there besides some offices and our research facility in Suroken. We have no desire to seek conflict with Nation, or bring Nation to our doorstep. It is for this reason that we have, and will continue to maintain, a policy of active avoidance in regards to Nation. Frankly, if our pilots are in Known Space fighting Nation, it means they are not defending Origin and are therefore not serving the corporation as they should be. Regardless of how lucrative of an activity CONCORD has made it, it remains something we will not get involved with.

Astera Zandraki wrote:

Yes.
Katrina Oniseki
Oniseki-Raata Internal Watch
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#23 - 2014-03-04 18:44:13 UTC
Interesting stuff. Pleasant surprise to see you finally snubbing association with Nation.

This doesn't change the standings you've earned from us though, since there is more at work there than this. We'll need to talk if you want to work on that.

Katrina Oniseki

Morwen Lagann
Tyrathlion Interstellar
#24 - 2014-03-04 19:54:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Morwen Lagann
Saede Riordan wrote:
Astera Zandraki wrote:

Yes.

I figured Astera being in Stillwater made the answer so self-explanatory it didn't need to be stated?

Morwen Lagann

CEO, Tyrathlion Interstellar

Coordinator, Arataka Research Consortium

Owner, The Golden Masque

Ayallah
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#25 - 2014-03-04 20:00:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Ayallah
Eviscerations, Sansha sympathizing, Condemned mass murderers and those who would endanger Matar herself with super weapons harbored for sidestep reasoning, recent corp theft, drama about a spy(ies) and now public drop of standings on the request of a new member. No private diplomatic agreements or even an outright statement as to the real reasoning.

ALXVP seems to be as spineless as the alien pets they keep.

Goddess of the IGS

As strength goes.

Havohej
Cretus Incendium
Electus Matari
#26 - 2014-03-04 21:58:25 UTC
Ayallah wrote:
Eviscerations, Sansha sympathizing, harboring condemned mass murderers and those who would endanger Matar herself with superweapons with sidestep reasoning, recent corp theft, drama about a spy(ies) and now public drop of standings on the request of a new member. No private diplomatic agreements or even an outright statement as to the real reasoning.

I just know one of those allegations is about me.

I'm just not sure which one, exactly.

We should schedule another rendezvous. The last one was so rushed... you did well, though, I'll give you that.

OOC Forums @ Backstage

Anslo
Scope Works
#27 - 2014-03-04 22:02:57 UTC
Havohej wrote:
Ayallah wrote:
Eviscerations, Sansha sympathizing, harboring condemned mass murderers and those who would endanger Matar herself with superweapons with sidestep reasoning, recent corp theft, drama about a spy(ies) and now public drop of standings on the request of a new member. No private diplomatic agreements or even an outright statement as to the real reasoning.

We should schedule another rendezvous. The last one was so rushed... you did well, though, I'll give you that.

Cause clearly paradox can take on Snigg.

Yup.

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Havohej
Cretus Incendium
Electus Matari
#28 - 2014-03-04 22:08:23 UTC
Anslo wrote:

Cause clearly paradox can take on Snigg.

Yup.

Who are you?

OOC Forums @ Backstage

Astera Zandraki
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#29 - 2014-03-04 22:13:08 UTC
Morwen Lagann wrote:
Saede Riordan wrote:
Astera Zandraki wrote:

Yes.

I figured Astera being in Stillwater made the answer so self-explanatory it didn't need to be stated?

Jumping to your typically erroneous assumptions? I wasn't the spy, in fact I was concentrating on my planet side estates during the entire mess, which is why Riordan asked me to leave, not enough time in capsule, apparently.

Morwen Lagann
Tyrathlion Interstellar
#30 - 2014-03-04 22:22:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Morwen Lagann
Astera Zandraki wrote:
Morwen Lagann wrote:
Saede Riordan wrote:
Astera Zandraki wrote:

Yes.

Jumping to your typically erroneous assumptions? I wasn't the spy, in fact I was concentrating on my planet side estates during the entire mess, which is why Riordan asked me to leave, not enough time in capsule, apparently.

Right. And your Myrmidon and capsule weren't shredded to pieces by your ex-corpmates and one of their control towers on the fifth of this past February, just after 21:00 standard time.

Sounds a lot less like 'asking' you to leave, and a lot more like forcibly removing you from the premises.

Morwen Lagann

CEO, Tyrathlion Interstellar

Coordinator, Arataka Research Consortium

Owner, The Golden Masque

Pieter Tuulinen
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#31 - 2014-03-04 23:08:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Pieter Tuulinen
I'm interested in why nobody has congratulated Verin on his political acumen. In a few short months he has diametrically altered the political dynamics of AXLVP's dealings with TSF - as he promised he would. And you all mocked him when he told you that this was exactly the future he wanted to see and was working to bring about.

This is no small accomplishment for a junior member of such an insular organisation - to rise to the point where he has such influence.

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

Astera Zandraki
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#32 - 2014-03-04 23:14:34 UTC
Morwen Lagann wrote:

Right. And your Myrmidon and capsule weren't shredded to pieces by your ex-corpmates and one of their control towers on the fifth of this past February, just after 21:00 standard time.

Sounds a lot less like 'asking' you to leave, and a lot more like forcibly removing you from the premises.

I protested, that's how Riordan deals with protests. Tell me though, who was I a spy for?
Ayallah
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#33 - 2014-03-04 23:55:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Ayallah
Havohej wrote:

How astute.

And yes, when I killed you and made your three friends run from me I can imagine it seemed to happen very quickly from your point of view. You owe me 36 rounds of Republic Fleet Phased Plasma and a unit of nanite paste, that way you just wasted my time you scum. And Anslo has a Gallentean way of speaking but you would do very well to listen to him. He is known among all the militias, all the pirate groups and the solo community as the leader of Scopeworks and he did not survive this long by being stupid and coming at his betters. Unlike you, who curiously, has persisted.

Likely by bending your spine at every occasion.

Pieter Tuulinen wrote:
I'm interested in why nobody has congratulated Verin on his political acumen. In a few short months he has diametrically altered the political dynamics of AXLVP's dealings with TSF - as he promised he would. And you all mocked him when he told you that this was [exactly the future he wanted to see and was working to bring about.

This is no small accomplishment for a junior member of such an insular organisation - to rise to the point where he has such influence.

A group like ALXVP needs exactly someone like Verin to keep them on a keel. His part in altering their course is to be commended but I think you are overestimating the difficulty it takes to bend a wet rope.

Goddess of the IGS

As strength goes.

Gosakumori Noh
Coven of One
#34 - 2014-03-04 23:59:41 UTC
I love drama. I was quite the stage queen back in secondary. If there was a part for a domineering witch, it was me. "Out, out foul spot!" One girl did get it in her dizzy little blonde head to compete with me for A Sigil Named Desire, but as Fate would have it, her family's Brutor revolted against the crown, an orbital strike facility overreacted, and rain turned the craters of their former estate into lovely Khanid fighting fish ponds.

Where was I?

Origin! Yes, that's what I wanted to talk about!

Just this morning, I exchanged correspondence with a lovely sanguine Sebiestor on the meaning of "Sani Sabik." It was my opinion that "blood friend" was slang adopted by those largely external to the cults and not a direct translation. Following one ancient Amarrian root, my own interpretation of the phrase is: Brilliant (Sani) Origin (Sabik) - a coincidence presently delicious.

However, I suspect that Sabik is not the intended Origin of Paradox. But what is the intention?

Nation's Unity in Utopia lends itself nicely to future construction.

Origin would seem at first glance to be primarily a construct of the past. Is the premise that an Origin for something yet to come is being built; or, is the contention that, no, actually an Origin of something from the past has in fact been discovered?
Havohej
Cretus Incendium
Electus Matari
#35 - 2014-03-05 00:07:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Havohej
Ayallah wrote:
How astute.

And yes, when I killed you and made your three friends run from me I can imagine it seemed to happen very quickly from your point of view. You owe me 36 rounds of Republic Fleet Phased Plasma and a unit of nanite paste, that way you just wasted my time you scum. And Anslo has a Gallentean way of speaking but you would do very well to listen to him. He is known among all the militias, all the pirate groups and the solo community as the leader of Scopeworks and he did not survive this long by being stupid and coming at his betters. Unlike you, who curiously, has persisted.

Likely by bending your spine at every occasion.

Like you, pilot, Anslo is a nobody. He has yet to accomplish anything of note - in New Eden or Anoikis - on his own. I'm sorry, but cobbling together a ragtag fleet of fellow nobodies and overwhelming a gang with sheer numbers of throw-away frigates and destroyers doesn't count as an accomplishment.

EDIT: Let Anslo take his ragtag throw-away fleets and build them into the most powerful space-holding alliance in Known Space, and then I will tip my hat to his accomplishments.

Neither does flapping about with righteous indignation at just about anything while living largely under the protection of a much larger and more powerful outfit. I've been a nullsec drone, before. I was on hand for the eviction of two alliances from some very prime space. I've flown solo and taken down some nice targets by myself while outshipped and outgunned by those targets. These things aren't accomplishments.

The name Havohej and the legacy of Clan Du'uma Fiisi of the Thukker Tribe ring a few bells... the legacy may be dark and tainted by misunderstanding, but my deeds are remembered. Talk to me about being somebody when you've personally seen to the liberation of over a million slaves with the sacrifice of but a small percentage.

As to destroying my borrowed Firetail and "making my three friends run", I also remember you calling frantically in Local for me to come and engage your Wolf while the countdown until full systems shutdown flashed across both our NeoComs. Revisionist history doesn't make you look edgy, Ayallah, dear, it just makes you look like a silly bint.

Stop it.

OOC Forums @ Backstage

Candi LeMew
Division 13
#36 - 2014-03-05 00:13:37 UTC
Wow, all this fuss over a standin's change.

I can understand the upset kinda though. I always thought the ALXVP peoples were really nice, and my boss lady speaks highly of them all the time. I even overheard Mister Madullier sayin' to Erica one time that he thought I was cute!! I reckon I'd be sad too if they didn't wanna play with me anymo'.

🍌

Remember... in Anoikis Bob Is Always Watching...

"I been kicked out of better homes than this" - Rick James

kai il
Doomheim
#37 - 2014-03-05 00:20:09 UTC
Standings come and go but if this thread is any indication hurt feelings are forever.

More targets to shoot it seems.
Streya Jormagdnir
Alexylva Paradox
#38 - 2014-03-05 00:24:33 UTC
Some of us lost a meaningless frigate skirmish, and we're also spineless and reprehensible monsters.

Better close corp guys, we're not cool enough for these parts. Excuse me while I go sob softly in the corner and drop rolls, unsettled in the knowledge that every critical word originating from the masses is absolutely true and all of our efforts thus far have been for naught.

Roll

In all seriousness though, I wonder why you felt the need to make this a public matter Saede? You know the Summit crowd doesn't like us, and I think our time would be better spent pursuing positive relationships with other Anoikis-based groups.

I am also a human, straggling between the present world... and our future. I am a regulator, a coordinator, one who is meant to guide the way.

Destination Unreachable: the worst Wspace blog ever

Katrina Oniseki
Oniseki-Raata Internal Watch
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#39 - 2014-03-05 00:43:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Katrina Oniseki
Pieter Tuulinen wrote:
I'm interested in why nobody has congratulated Verin on his political acumen. In a few short months he has diametrically altered the political dynamics of AXLVP's dealings with TSF - as he promised he would. And you all mocked him when he told you that this was exactly the future he wanted to see and was working to bring about.

Irony.

But yes, you are correct.

I offer my congratulations to Stitcher for being present in ALXVP when they decided to stop courting Kuvakei. No doubt his presence was a significant persuasive factor in their decision.

Katrina Oniseki

Fredfredbug4
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#40 - 2014-03-05 01:20:52 UTC
Nation Loyalist calling Alexylva Paradox cowardly - support a "Nation" that forcibly abducts 100% helpless people. That's like someone who kicks puppies calling animal breeders weaklings.

And besides, they have only set Shaktipat Revelators as neutral and expressed they have no intention of directly opposing the Nation. I see no reason why these robots are so angry about it, could be a glitch in the system.

Also I realized you all have the same portrait backgrounds, that's cute...

Watch_ Fred Fred Frederation_ and stop [u]cryptozoologist[/u]! Fight against the brutal genocide of fictional creatures across New Eden! Is that a metaphor? Probably not, but the fru-fru- people will sure love it!