These forums have been archived and are now read-only.
The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/
CCP, mere hours left to save the Sun...
Please note that ASCII art is not permitted in the forum signatures. Spitfire
95% of the players are loving EVE, the other 5%? On the forums.
[Of a request for change ask: Who Benefits?](https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=199765)
"All hail Wang ... the little fella in Command. When 'trouble' starts to spread, I'm sure he will rise to the occasion."
Azahni Vah'nos (Best reply ever)
The good old days of Unreal Tournament, fragging and sniping on Facing Worlds, listening to Foregone Destruction.......
I usally write one of these and then change it a month later when I reread it and decide it sounds stupid.