These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Nullbears are coming!!!

Author
Ayden Messura
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2014-02-28 18:38:30 UTC
It has been my observation that due to recent activitties in null there has been a notable influx of nullbears stalking wh recruitmet. We have personally noticed this surge of interest, I am interested in knowing if other groups are getting higher levels of nullbear inquiries as well. They are easiest to spot when they specifically want to know isk/hr numbers before any pvp questions. They may be elusive and mention amazing kb stats and efficiency; however, be warned as these are some of the many tricks these clever bears use to decieve and gain entry into a so called isk fountain in their eyes. Consider yourselves warned!
Lloyd Roses
Artificial Memories
#2 - 2014-02-28 18:56:46 UTC
You got a stunningly keen grasp of the obvious.
Ayden Messura
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2014-02-28 18:59:14 UTC
Thanks I pride myself on staying ahead of the curve
Dmitry Wizard
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#4 - 2014-02-28 20:13:19 UTC
we took a WHYSO corp in with us to help them learn the way of Bob

"Wormhole corps are like a bunch of homeschooled kids"

Kalel Nimrott
Caldari Provisions
#5 - 2014-02-28 23:58:05 UTC
Those guys leave our corp in dissapointmen, op.

Bob Artis, you will be missed.

O7

Angsty Teenager
Broski North
#6 - 2014-03-01 17:18:12 UTC
I think it's funny how so many people actually think "nullbears" coming to w-space is a bad thing. I really don't understand it. There is literally no downside as one of two scenarios happens:

Either they farm and provide gank targets for you

or

They become a useful pilot in w-space.

Neither of which are bad out comes. And please, whining about them devaluing nano-ribbons is a joke, considering these make up maybe 15% of the loot from sleeper sites, and the rest is tags which can't be devalued. You should be welcoming "nullbears" to wormholes with open arms.

TXG SYNC
Dad Jokes R Us
#7 - 2014-03-01 19:53:50 UTC
Angsty Teenager wrote:
...whining about them devaluing nano-ribbons is a joke, considering these make up maybe 15% of the loot from sleeper sites, and the rest is tags which can't be devalued.

Your high-class wormhole fly is undone :)

In C1-C3, nanoribbons are typically at least 50% of the value of Sleeper loot. So I can empathize with their concern. And yet... more targets in neighboring anoikis. Depending on your perspective, that's a good thing or a great thing!
Sith1s Spectre
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#8 - 2014-03-02 02:31:57 UTC
Always willing to talk with AU bros who are looking for a new home.

I'll even take the bears (and give them some claws and teeth)

Resident forum troll and fashion consultant

Tanuki Kittybeta
Ripperoni in Pepperoni
#9 - 2014-03-02 03:11:04 UTC
So people want to pvp and make isk at the same time. Big woof.
Winthorp
#10 - 2014-03-02 10:47:07 UTC
I personally don't see farmers as an issue and have always seen them as content.

I don't think they add much to the landscape but i prefer a farmer over an empty system.