These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

So I have 58 days of play left...

Author
Jake Devlin
F.U.N. Inc.
The Ancients.
#21 - 2014-02-24 19:36:29 UTC
Battle Nerus!

125mm Railgun II
5W Neut

Experimental AB
JB5 Scamb
2x X5 Web
small cap booster II

2x SAR II
Damage Control II
2x EANM II

3x Hobgoblins II

Go and hunt pirates in lowsec. Especially FW space where there are a lot of frigates which are what you are looking for.
Tear Jar
New Order Logistics
CODE.
#22 - 2014-02-24 20:38:01 UTC
Huuow wrote:
Eve is not for me, never was... So I decided to burn everything I have in the last two weeks in solo PVP... Question is what to train in those 40 preperation days? Where to go then and with what ship?

I got ~20mill SPs.. I´m pretty good a turrets (projectile and hybrid) and Minmatar and Caldari ships.. so shield tanked.. I´m not good at ewar and tackling, so I guess I have to push there... never did PVP before, only got theory knowledge..

Also I got 350 million in liquid isk and about 1.5k million (is it called a billion in english? - I always get confused with that) in ships and modules... guess I´ll have to stay with cheaper fitted ships for I will explode alot... cheap enough to prolong crusade time but good enough to do serious damage... frigates? cruisers? interceptors? maybe a lone battleship in the end?

minimum goal is to destroy 1 random ship :)
everything else is a bonus

what do you suggest?

I don´t know if I´m double posting this... cause every time I hit the post button the text simply disappears while nothing else happens...

Your best bet is suicide ganking. A T2 tornado can do a lot of damage. For cheaper ships, a 10m isk catalyst can blow up a 200 million isk Mackinaw or Hulk.
Pew Terror
All of it
#23 - 2014-02-24 21:00:16 UTC
Holy premature game escape batman.

If you never tried PvP like you said, get your ass into lowsec ASAP.
You havent really played EvE yet, judge after you played the actual game not only the tutorial.
Michael Ruckert
Hohere Kavallerie-Kommando
#24 - 2014-02-25 03:43:33 UTC
Challenge Cannibal Kane to a duel every day. You may find yourself leaving earlier than you expected.

"No matter how well you perform there's always somebody of intelligent opinion who thinks it's lousy." - Laurence Olivier

Kapytul Gaynez
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#25 - 2014-02-25 04:39:29 UTC
Buy and fit many ruptures. You won't regret it.
Onictus
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#26 - 2014-02-25 05:34:14 UTC
Huuow wrote:

what do you suggest?

STUUUUUFFFFF

Can I have it?
Northern Misfit
Far Mt Logistics
#27 - 2014-02-25 07:19:53 UTC
Karen Avioras wrote:
Donte it all to RvB and it will surely be blown up

Even better, join RvB and have a little fun while losing all your stuff!

High Priestess of the Sovereign Realm of Explosions and Light

Previous page12