These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Lets here it for highsec - CCP all things for perfection are here.

Author
Karn Dulake
Doomheim
#61 - 2011-11-27 23:26:03 UTC



dont worry baby every body else does[/quote]

whatever, go back to running missions and making scrub ISK while smugging about how nobody is getting a dime out of your 40M ISK/hr[/quote]


Hahahaha

lost the argument so personal attacks. im likeing that.

You will find that if we did some dual ratting i would make 15% more than you would and if i did pay tax (which i happily would i would know where it was going)

I dont normally troll, but when i do i do it on General Discussion.
Ladie Harlot
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#62 - 2011-11-27 23:29:36 UTC
Karn Dulake wrote:
Its not that we are dumb its that your spreadsheet makes no sense

and lets be honest 8000 people turning in 15% of there ratting is a lot of isk

Oh dear...you think ratting taxes is how we fund our alliance. You also think we have 8000 active members. I'm going to suggest that you stop posting before you make yourself look even dumber than you do now.

The artist formerly known as Ladie Scarlet.

Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#63 - 2011-11-27 23:30:21 UTC
apparently comparing us to "Sansha slaves" isn't a personal attack

tax income keeps the sov bills paid, moon goo keeps the alliance running, get it now?

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Becka Cynos
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#64 - 2011-11-27 23:31:38 UTC
Did you even look at the information on your spreadsheet?
Karn Dulake
Doomheim
#65 - 2011-11-27 23:33:38 UTC
Becka Cynos wrote:
Did you even look at the information on your spreadsheet?



ofc they didn't and now they are bringing in other goons with nothing to say but idiotic attacks
I dont normally troll, but when i do i do it on General Discussion.
Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#66 - 2011-11-27 23:33:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Andski
Becka Cynos wrote:
Did you even look at the information on your spreadsheet?


yes, I do, please tell me where you see all these discrepancies that are obviously indicative of director embezzlement and not a hilariously lazy goon not keeping that spreadsheet up to date

of course that spreadsheet is only up to date for seeing the current wallet data, most goons who care about the alliance's finances just read the quarterly auditor report

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Karn Dulake
Doomheim
#67 - 2011-11-27 23:38:14 UTC
Andski wrote:
Becka Cynos wrote:
Did you even look at the information on your spreadsheet?


yes, I do, please tell me where you see all these discrepancies that are obviously indicative of director embezzlement and not a hilariously lazy goon not keeping that spreadsheet up to date

of course that spreadsheet is only up to date for seeing the current wallet data, most goons who care about the alliance's finances just read the quarterly auditor report



its not that its not up to date its that it makes no sense

But thumbs up to the Mittani. If i had servants like you there would be no end to the things i could do.
I dont normally troll, but when i do i do it on General Discussion.
Selinate
#68 - 2011-11-27 23:39:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Selinate
Andski wrote:

ahahaha you are ~so~ dumb



12 years old much?

Wait, you're a goon, should've been obvious to begin with...
Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#69 - 2011-11-27 23:41:29 UTC
okay, enlighten me, how does it make no sense? tell me exactly what projections in that spreadsheet you find inaccurate.

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Moe Cizlak
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#70 - 2011-11-27 23:46:23 UTC
i only poke my head out the wormhole when my skin starts to get all pruney
Becka Cynos
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#71 - 2011-11-27 23:50:18 UTC
Andski wrote:
apparently comparing us to "Sansha slaves" isn't a personal attack

tax income keeps the sov bills paid, moon goo keeps the alliance running, get it now?


Tax income keeps sov bills paid...reinforcing the earlier argument, your "evidence" shows/suggests that moons pay for ~183% of expenses. If taxes is what you claim are paying sov bills, then unless your spare isk is going back into your members wallets for the well being of taxpaying members, even accounting for some scooped by the masters, every character should be receiving BACK 22.5m per 28 days. (Note that figure is calculated based off even 8k character count)
Thats WITH 16 billion scooped by your master every 28 days.
IHaveCandyGetInTheVan69
Angry Mustellid
Lost Obsession
#72 - 2011-11-27 23:58:09 UTC
I honestly think eve would be better if everyone started out in lowsec, I moved there in my first week or so and from then on you always have the right level of caution, no matter where you fly. Hardly anyone would get suicide ganked if they had started in low sec. Doesn't matter if you spend a year in highsec you never forget.


But no we keep this tutorial area and we are now inundated with carebears who will likely never leave it or achieve anything worthwhile, but continue to inflate our economy.


High-sec does have the best rats though, just a shame it costs so much sec status to pop them Pirate




Seriously though who plays EVE for the PVE? Go buy skyrim, WoW or pretty much any other game, I can't see any appeal from EVE bar all the player driven content.
Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#73 - 2011-11-28 00:04:01 UTC
oh man I love really bad napkin math

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#74 - 2011-11-28 00:07:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Andski
Becka Cynos wrote:
Andski wrote:
apparently comparing us to "Sansha slaves" isn't a personal attack

tax income keeps the sov bills paid, moon goo keeps the alliance running, get it now?


Tax income keeps sov bills paid...reinforcing the earlier argument, your "evidence" shows/suggests that moons pay for ~183% of expenses. If taxes is what you claim are paying sov bills, then unless your spare isk is going back into your members wallets for the well being of taxpaying members, even accounting for some scooped by the masters, every character should be receiving BACK 22.5m per 28 days. (Note that figure is calculated based off even 8k character count)
Thats WITH 16 billion scooped by your master every 28 days.


if you think that there's any reason to justify distributing the surplus equally to all members, you're pretty misguided. alliances need to build up warchests, especially alliances with assloads of technetium considering that there's moon rebalancing on the horizon.

also, that spreadsheet doesn't have all of our current sov - as it is, that spreadsheet is only good for ballpark estimates.

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Karn Dulake
Doomheim
#75 - 2011-11-28 00:08:19 UTC
Andski wrote:
okay, enlighten me, how does it make no sense? tell me exactly what projections in that spreadsheet you find inaccurate.



If you cant tell then that is the reason they put you in charge. ive stated over and over again.


I cant argue with stupid dude. but i would hire you in a second
I dont normally troll, but when i do i do it on General Discussion.
Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#76 - 2011-11-28 00:12:23 UTC
Karn Dulake wrote:
Andski wrote:
okay, enlighten me, how does it make no sense? tell me exactly what projections in that spreadsheet you find inaccurate.



If you cant tell then that is the reason they put you in charge. ive stated over and over again.


I cant argue with stupid dude. but i would hire you in a second


I "can't tell" what your misguided assumptions are, sorry, and you haven't stated anything "over and over again" other than parroting pubbie bullshit.

I'm also not the CFO, that's Weaselior. The auditor is Kazanir. I'm not in the finance team.

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Karn Dulake
Doomheim
#77 - 2011-11-28 00:18:05 UTC
Andski wrote:
Karn Dulake wrote:
Andski wrote:
okay, enlighten me, how does it make no sense? tell me exactly what projections in that spreadsheet you find inaccurate.



If you cant tell then that is the reason they put you in charge. ive stated over and over again.


I cant argue with stupid dude. but i would hire you in a second


I "can't tell" what your misguided assumptions are, sorry, and you haven't stated anything "over and over again" other than parroting pubbie bullshit.

I'm also not the CFO, that's Weaselior. The auditor is Kazanir. I'm not in the finance team.



Then its unfair of them to have you as a mouth piece for stuff you really dont understand.

next up i love goons calling people pubbies. Like teenagers who have been in the army for 3 months and come back calling everyone civvys.


So is everyone a pubbie that did not pay real money to subscribe to the something awful website were lonely men talk about their favourite computer games and what they would do if they actually saw a girl naked.


You're the pubbies. Goons the pubbies of EVE and they dont even realise it.
I dont normally troll, but when i do i do it on General Discussion.
Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#78 - 2011-11-28 00:19:43 UTC
alright, get back to the subject at hand? tell me about that massive black hole that you found in the alliance's finances!

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Karn Dulake
Doomheim
#79 - 2011-11-28 00:28:12 UTC
Andski wrote:
alright, get back to the subject at hand? tell me about that massive black hole that you found in the alliance's finances!



ok my suggestion is this. start at the front page and read from there.

if you just keep passing this off and not answering questions people will not keep rewriting stuff for you.

and the information is still there regardless of how many goons post or how many pages go by.


and you are a great spokenman for the goons.

If a goon asks he is silenced or kicked out. if someone else asks you just give nonsical answers and hope they will go away.




Protip: If you ever get kicked out of the goons you can find work anywhere in this game with the big corps.
I dont normally troll, but when i do i do it on General Discussion.
Mrs Sooperdudespaceman
Doomheim
#80 - 2011-11-28 00:29:33 UTC
Andski wrote:
alright, get back to the subject at hand?

Let's hear it for Hisec?