These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Erotica1 scammer

Author
Mike Adoulin
Happys Happy Hamster Hunting Club
#21 - 2014-02-20 08:00:30 UTC
LaughingSoHard wrote:
the stupid, it burns.

Yes, as we all know, scamming people of their fake internet spaceship money in a internet spaceship game that has advertisements called "Be The Villain" and has a trailer showing a player infiltrating a player corp to get revenge by stealing everything that wasn't nailed down makes Erotica1 (the player) 'psychotic' and a 'failure as a human being.'

Obviously.

Roll

Also.....show us on the fedo where Erotica touched you. You know you wanna.

I bet you have a wonderful singing voice.....Lol

Bear

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

Sabriz Adoudel
Move along there is nothing here
#22 - 2014-02-20 10:09:37 UTC
Send me 125m ISK and I will help you get revenge.

Sweet, sweet revenge.

I support the New Order and CODE. alliance. www.minerbumping.com

Tarojan
Tarojan Corporation
#23 - 2014-02-20 10:15:11 UTC
Mike Adoulin wrote:
LaughingSoHard wrote:
the stupid, it burns.

Yes, as we all know, scamming people of their fake internet spaceship money in a internet spaceship game that has advertisements called "Be The Villain" and has a trailer showing a player infiltrating a player corp to get revenge by stealing everything that wasn't nailed down makes Erotica1 (the player) 'psychotic' and a 'failure as a human being.'

Obviously.

Roll

Also.....show us on the fedo where Erotica touched you. You know you wanna.

I bet you have a wonderful singing voice.....Lol

Bear

I don't know what you are implying, but I'll have you know Erotica1 is a legitimate businessperson. A philantropist even, donating as she does to the CODE, to keep high sec safe from bot aspirants. Inspires me sir, that she does. I see no "scam" when the op cant follow the rules as stated before hand in the bio!.

Will gank for food

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#24 - 2014-02-20 12:56:19 UTC
Luke Skyminer wrote:
I sended her 50 milion isks and she keep it she is a scammer watch out dont pay her game plees tell all yer freinds about this pos tso noone plays agin just want evryone to no

0/10 obvious troll

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Ekotaru
Suddenly Ninjas
Tear Extraction And Reclamation Service
#25 - 2014-02-20 14:42:25 UTC
Erotica 1 doubled my 600 mill just yesterday. Learn to follow the rules.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#26 - 2014-02-20 18:20:05 UTC
Scipio Artelius wrote:
Luke Skyminer wrote:
i c it now, but thats tricky just give me a refund i didnt c that

lol.

I think you'd be best to just pay another 30 million for a mining permit and mine your 80 million back. By then you'll be old enough to play within the rules.

10 mill. Hes not on the red pen list. Either way, he needs to learn a bit of how eve actually works. I think he should start by sending an apology to Erotica 1 for posting this slander, then go and gank some miners. After building character in this manner, perhaps he will be able to demonstrate the necessary faith to win at a bonus round and make it big!

Founder of Violet Squadron, a small gang NPSI community! Mail me for more information.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie's Space Mediation Service!

Destination SkillQueue
Doomheim
#27 - 2014-02-20 20:29:10 UTC
One time bump to fix forum.
Divine Entervention
Doomheim
#28 - 2014-02-21 08:15:48 UTC
self advertising troll
Previous page12