These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Erotica1 scammer

Author
Luke Skyminer
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2014-02-20 01:04:53 UTC
I sended her 50 milion isks and she keep it she is a scammer watch out dont pay her game plees tell all yer freinds about this pos tso noone plays agin just want evryone to no
Scipio Artelius
Weaponised Vegemite
Flying Dangerous
#2 - 2014-02-20 01:11:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Scipio Artelius
From everything I know about Erotica1, she is the only legitimate ISK Doubler there is and has many business interests.

Don't blame her if you couldn't follow the rules. That is your fault not hers.

So proof, or it didn't happen as you claim.

Also - greed is bad. Bad things happen to people who are greedy in New Eden.

EDIT

If it was on this particular character, then you definitely didn't follow the rules. You failed. Not Erotica1.

I would be giving her an apology if I was you. Though, with a name like SkyMiner, I think she might expect that you invest in a mining permit to make amends (at red pen list rates after what you have just done).
Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#3 - 2014-02-20 01:23:24 UTC
He did send 50 million, and he did fail the rules.

He also should buy a mining permit and follow the Code.

He can read more at www.minerbumping.com

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Luke Skyminer
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2014-02-20 01:29:06 UTC
I fallowed rules u scam just admitit and i herd of yer code and its junk i will never pay to mine and u cant make me u stupid ***** stay away from scamer erotca1
Agondray
Avenger Mercenaries
Space Brutality
#5 - 2014-02-20 02:19:54 UTC
you trusted first off someone with a crazy name, 2nd off you trusted someone in eve.....you never trust any one in eve. not your ceo, not your best friend, not some guy you started playing the game with, not the market and certainly not someone that says they will multiply your isk

"Sarcasm is the Recourse of a weak mind." -Dr. Smith

djentropy Ovaert
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#6 - 2014-02-20 02:21:17 UTC
Luke Skyminer wrote:
I fallowed rules u scam just admitit and i herd of yer code and its junk i will never pay to mine and u cant make me u stupid ***** stay away from scamer erotca1

rofl

wait, you mean you sent someone money without getting anything in return (as in, you did not create a contract, you just sent someone cash) - and this somehow shocks you?

Dude, if someone came up to your front door, knocked, and you were greeted by a well dressed person who told you "Hey, I am the only legitimate cash doubler in your town! Just give me a thousand dollars, and later on today I will come back and give you two thousand!" - you would do it? And then be mad at that person for scamming you, all while avoiding admitting the simple fact that you did something *very* stupid?

You didn't get scammed. You paid a idiot tax. HTFU, suck it up, laugh about it, move on.
Michael Ruckert
Hohere Kavallerie-Kommando
#7 - 2014-02-20 02:37:39 UTC
No "likes" for the OP until he shows more faith.

"No matter how well you perform there's always somebody of intelligent opinion who thinks it's lousy." - Laurence Olivier

Shederov Blood
Deadly Viper Kitten Mitten Sewing Company
#8 - 2014-02-20 03:07:11 UTC
Luke Skyminer wrote:
I fallowed rules

Erotica 1's Bio wrote:
Toons must be >4 weeks old.

Who put the goat in there?

Liam Inkuras
Furnace
#9 - 2014-02-20 03:16:19 UTC
Erotica 1 doubled my isk. TWICE

I wear my goggles at night.

Any spelling/grammatical errors come complimentary with my typing on a phone

Scipio Artelius
Weaponised Vegemite
Flying Dangerous
#10 - 2014-02-20 03:34:10 UTC
Luke Skyminer wrote:

It won't be long I'm sure until locator agents start producing reports on your whereabouts.

Good luck, but so far the evidence would suggest that in the end, they all pay.

Better just to pay now and save yourself a lost ship or two.

PS. You didn't follow the rules if it was on this character.
Luke Skyminer
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2014-02-20 04:49:41 UTC
i c it now, but thats tricky just give me a refund i didnt c that
Scipio Artelius
Weaponised Vegemite
Flying Dangerous
#12 - 2014-02-20 04:54:44 UTC
Luke Skyminer wrote:

lol.

I think you'd be best to just pay another 30 million for a mining permit and mine your 80 million back. By then you'll be old enough to play within the rules.
Sabriz Adoudel
Move along there is nothing here
#13 - 2014-02-20 05:27:53 UTC
Your donation to the Erotica 1 business will fund providing this service for other future clients.

Thank you.

I support the New Order and CODE. alliance. www.minerbumping.com

LaughingSoHard
Doomheim
#14 - 2014-02-20 05:30:50 UTC  |  Edited by: LaughingSoHard
Scipio Artelius wrote:
From everything I know about Erotica1, she is the only legitimate ISK Doubler there is and has many business interests.

Don't blame her if you couldn't follow the rules. That is your fault not hers.

So proof, or it didn't happen as you claim.

Also - greed is bad. Bad things happen to people who are greedy in New Eden.

EDIT

If it was on this particular character, then you definitely didn't follow the rules. You failed. Not Erotica1.

I would be giving her an apology if I was you. Though, with a name like SkyMiner, I think she might expect that you invest in a mining permit to make amends (at red pen list rates after what you have just done).

Well we clearly know you are an Erotica1 alt or friend, since Erotica1 is a guy not a she.

Erotica failed as a human being.

Luke Skyminer wrote:

He is lying to you, its a scam dude. Never send isk to someone.
Malcolm Shinhwa
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#15 - 2014-02-20 05:43:14 UTC
A fool and his isk are soon parted.

[i]"The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental[/i]."

Scipio Artelius
Weaponised Vegemite
Flying Dangerous
#16 - 2014-02-20 06:12:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Scipio Artelius
LaughingSoHard wrote:
Well we clearly know you are an Erotica1 alt or friend, since Erotica1 is a guy not a she.

What's clear is you don't know much at all.

I am neither an alt, nor friend of Erotica1 and I'm well aware that the player behind Erotica1 is male. Erotica1 however is female and that's RP.

A quick check of a killboard and my post history and times on the forum would show this is my main character and there is only very short crossover in times Erotica1 posts (being US time zone) and when I post ( being AU time zone).

So instead of making yourself look stupid with silly assumptions based on a couple of posts, you might be better served doing a bit more research before coming across as a fool.

As a final note, Erotica1 is not a person. She's a character in a game. So if your final comment was aimed at her, then that's a bit silly, but if it was directed at the player behind her, then that's a step across a line that is totally unnecessary. How we play in game doesn't necessarily reflect on who we are IRL. The decent thing to do would be to withdraw your comment.
LaughingSoHard
Doomheim
#17 - 2014-02-20 06:29:04 UTC  |  Edited by: LaughingSoHard
Scipio Artelius wrote:
LaughingSoHard wrote:

What's clear is you don't know much at all.

I am neither an alt, nor friend of Erotica1 and I'm well aware that the player behind Erotica1 is male. Erotica1 however is female and that's RP.

A quick check of a killboard and my post history and times on the forum would show this is my main character and there is only very short crossover in times Erotica1 posts (being US time zone) and when I post ( being AU time zone).

So instead of making yourself look stupid with silly assumptions based on a couple of posts, you might be better served doing a bit more research before coming across as a fool.

As a final note, Erotica1 is not a person. She's a character in a game. So if your final comment was aimed at her, then that's a bit silly, but if it was directed at the player behind her, then that's a step across a line that is totally unnecessary. How we play in game doesn't necessarily reflect on who we are IRL. The decent thing to do would be to withdraw your comment.

I just cannot take you seriously calling him a her. Are you roleplaying? If so, please let me know so that I can ignore you.

I have had plenty of experience talking with Erotica1 personally, so I do know him as not just a character. The decent thing would be to not enable this psycho like you are doing.
Shederov Blood
Deadly Viper Kitten Mitten Sewing Company
#18 - 2014-02-20 07:02:52 UTC
Luke Skyminer wrote:
Sorry to hear that. If you send 50mil to me, I'd be happy to play on your behalf and send you the winnings. That should at least get back what you lost.

Who put the goat in there?

Scipio Artelius
Weaponised Vegemite
Flying Dangerous
#19 - 2014-02-20 07:13:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Scipio Artelius
LaughingSoHard wrote:
I just cannot take you seriously calling him a her. Are you roleplaying? If so, please let me know so that I can ignore you.

I have had plenty of experience talking with Erotica1 personally, so I do know him as not just a character. The decent thing would be to not enable this psycho like you are doing.

If you think I have the influence to enable Erotica1, then you are sorely mistaken. She/he doesn't need my empowerment in any form.

I replied not to Erotica1, but to a guy who didn't play by the rules that are clearly written for everyone to read and came to whine about someone else when it was his own mistake. There is no trick in those rules and he failed to follow them. Full stop. If you can find any error in that statement then feel free to point it out.

As for your experience with Erotica1, good for you whether you were scammed or just in other circumstances. That's great but that bears no reflection on me nor this thread. The guy was at fault, not Erotica1.

Now, about that stupid remark you haven't yet withdrawn. You level accusations of Erotica being a failed human being and you think Erotica1 is the psycho? Like many people who think they are true and just, you justify yourself by placing the choices of others below your own and throwing insults at them. That is not the way to demonstrate the proper ethics and morals you imply Erotica1 doesn't have.
Loko Crackhead
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#20 - 2014-02-20 07:21:27 UTC
Luke Skyminer wrote:
I sended her 50 milion isks and she keep it she is a scammer watch out dont pay her game plees tell all yer freinds about this pos tso noone plays agin just want evryone to no

Luke don't sulk over it, it is water under the bridge. You got played, learn from it and move on. If you are completely new to EVE don't get in flame wars with EVE mafia families they can make your starting experience hell. Read about suicide ganking, locator services. EVE can be brutal at start but if you stay the course, it can provide quality entertainment.
As in real life , if it sounds to good to be true then it can't be true ;).

12Next page