These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Author
Nakashyro
Isk Aversion
#1 - 2014-02-18 14:22:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Nakashyro

Wormhole exploration, sales, and location services. Mail me.

Rahelis
Doomheim
#2 - 2014-02-18 14:26:13 UTC
Does not work.
Nakashyro
Isk Aversion
#3 - 2014-02-18 14:31:25 UTC
Any additional info? Not fast enough? Just curious.

God's Apples
Wilderness
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
#4 - 2014-02-18 14:52:57 UTC
You can still warp if you have no cap. If you want super fast cloaky tackle get an alt in a multiscram bomber as they have no decloak delay and then decloak your prot.

"Hydra Reloaded are just jealous / butthurt on me / us because we can get tons of PVP action in empire while they aren't good enough to get that." - NightmareX

Nakashyro
Isk Aversion
#5 - 2014-02-18 15:55:10 UTC
Oh, wow, I thought you needed cap to warp. Why have I always thought that? Nuts.

Thanks for the alt suggestion, but I know several other ways to do solo tackle - including using alts.

This idea was one that hit me when noodling with a Pilgrim fitting, and I realized i hadn't added a scram.

I just figured I'd ask. Good to know that you can warp when capped out. Never knew that. In fact, I swore it was the opposite...

Nakashyro
Isk Aversion
#6 - 2014-02-18 15:56:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Nakashyro

Marc Callan
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2014-02-18 16:06:15 UTC
If you've got a tiny bit of cap and you're not pointed, you'll warp a short distance away - and since neuts work in pulses, not streams, you'll probably have a couple of seconds to regenerate just enough cap for a short emergency warp. The only exception is if you've got something with at least six small neuts running; small neuts have a six-second cycle time, medium neuts 12, heavy neuts 24, and the only way you can chop the cycle time is to overheat. Any other setup, and there'll be at least one tick where the target recharges a bit of cap without getting hit by a neut cycle.

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." - Kurt Vonnegurt

Nakashyro
Isk Aversion
#8 - 2014-02-18 16:28:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Nakashyro

Rahelis
Doomheim
#9 - 2014-02-18 17:53:23 UTC
Alpha stabs.
Rahelis
Doomheim
#10 - 2014-02-18 17:53:55 UTC
Alpha stabs.
Meditril
Hoplite Brigade
Ushra'Khan
#11 - 2014-02-19 14:53:21 UTC
Fact is: This has worked in the past a lot of years ago. I have done this with success.

Also fact is: CCP has changed the mechanics so that you can go into warp even with 0 cap. You will not fly far, but it is enough to leave the grid.
God's Apples
Wilderness
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
#12 - 2014-02-19 15:32:39 UTC
You don't need cap to initiate warp. You can warp with 0 cap. You won't go very far, but you will warp off.

"Hydra Reloaded are just jealous / butthurt on me / us because we can get tons of PVP action in empire while they aren't good enough to get that." - NightmareX