These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Please disregard this.

Author
Stephanie Rosefire
Atlas Protectorate and Empire Defense Agency
#1 - 2014-02-16 02:56:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Stephanie Rosefire
Please disregard this post as i was angry and wasnt thinking straight. after talks with some people i know, i was obviously misinformed and generally oblivious to all the facts.
Angelica Dreamstar
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2014-02-16 02:58:04 UTC
lol

edit: lol!

bingo, his pig not being a goat doesn't make the pig wrong, just him an idiot for shouting at his pig "WHY ARENT YOU A GOAT!" (Source)

-- Ralph King-Griffin, about deranged people playing EVE ONLINE

Scipio Artelius
Weaponised Vegemite
Flying Dangerous
#3 - 2014-02-16 02:59:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Scipio Artelius
I kind of hope they succeed in camping and destroying N3 over the next week. There should be a lot of good content created.

Aside from that, I don't think things will be as dire as it is assumed if they succeed - but that's because I'm drinking from my half full glass today. I might drink from my half empty one tomorrow.
Michael Ruckert
Hohere Kavallerie-Kommando
#4 - 2014-02-16 03:02:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Michael Ruckert
Disregarded as requested. Will continue to disregard OP topics until told to do otherwise.

"No matter how well you perform there's always somebody of intelligent opinion who thinks it's lousy." - Laurence Olivier

Malcolm Shinhwa
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2014-02-16 03:05:03 UTC
Stephanie Rosefire wrote:
if anyone knows about the highsec code, where you have to buy permits in some random ass system in order to mine there (or else you get popped), the exact same thing will happen to EVERY SINGLE SYSTEM IN HIGHSEC.

I'm not going to lie. I felt my man region wiggle a bit when I read that.

[i]"The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental[/i]."

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#6 - 2014-02-16 03:06:15 UTC
Could be interesting. If the only way to stop us is for CCP to officially intervene, we would definitely have won EVE.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

ACE McFACE
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2014-02-16 03:07:16 UTC
Oh my

Now, more than ever, we need a dislike button.

Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#8 - 2014-02-16 03:10:29 UTC
N3 and their kind made their choice a long time ago.

I say, let them sleep in the bed they've made.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Remiel Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2014-02-16 03:14:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Remiel Pollard
Mandatory "grr goons"

Also, no cap ship fights? Wut? You should probably go and find out what happened in Rafeme just yesterday. PL and Surely You're Joking just stomped a JIHADASQUAD dread fleet and killed two of their supercaps. In low sec.

kthxbai.

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Rykuss
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#10 - 2014-02-16 03:17:11 UTC
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Mandatory "grr goons"

It's no longer obligatory?

Grrr....Goons!

You, too, can be a Solid Gold dancer.

Pix Severus
Empty You
#11 - 2014-02-16 03:17:24 UTC
I predict fun times ahead.

MTU Hunter: Latest Entry - June 12 2017 - Vocal Local 5

MTU Hunting 101: Comprehensive Guide

Remiel Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2014-02-16 03:20:06 UTC
Rykuss wrote:
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Mandatory "grr goons"

It's no longer obligatory?

Grrr....Goons!

Obligatory, mandatory, they're like cheese and whine, can't have one without the other.

Speaking of which, what kind of cheese were you eating when you wrote this, OP?

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Rovinia
Exotic Dancers Union
#13 - 2014-02-16 03:20:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Rovinia
I don't think the CFC is interrested in one giant blue donut. As soon as they have no more enemies to shoot at and their pvp'ers get bored, they will have to make a large standing reset to keep them playing or the Coalition would collapse.

Perhaps N3 will turn the corner, perhaps they will get beaten and others come and take their place. It's not the first time a large coalition seems to "win" eve. Eve-history shows that it just needs one good etablished spy to bring them to their knees one day. Just relax Blink
Nexus Day
Lustrevik Trade and Travel Bureau
#14 - 2014-02-16 03:21:24 UTC
New Order v CFC...I can't wait!
Tollen Gallen
Glory of Reprisal Enterprise
#15 - 2014-02-16 03:24:16 UTC
I like Cake.

Zimmy Zeta - I f*cking love martinis. the original ones, with gin, not that vodka martini crap. Your old Friends can use me for 7 days, free!!!

Christopher AET
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#16 - 2014-02-16 03:25:11 UTC
And precisely what assistance would you like to provide. What assistance have you provided so far? Kinda seems like you are trying to shut the door after the horse has bolted mate.

I drain ducks of their moisture for sustenance.

stoicfaux
#17 - 2014-02-16 03:35:26 UTC
http://www.eveinfo.net/wiki/index~17.htm

Just sayin'...

Pon Farr Memorial: once every 7 years, all the carebears in high-sec must PvP or they will be temp-banned.

Arisidana
Amadari Traders
#18 - 2014-02-16 03:36:16 UTC
Did we reach the endgame? ....Yay Big smile
Victoria Thorne
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#19 - 2014-02-16 03:48:22 UTC
If you want to try and stop them, put together your own coalition & launch a daring surprise attack. (With Retrievers!) They'll never see that coming.
Thead Enco
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#20 - 2014-02-16 03:52:36 UTC
Stephanie Rosefire wrote:
i have no correlation to any of the large alliances, im just a simple highsec miner. the CFC need to be halted, with either CCP intervention or aid for the N3. Hear me out. if the CFC succeeds in destroying N3, they will virtually control null sec. one. giant. blue. donut. no more wars. no more capital ship fights. nothing. they will get bored and start thinking about "invading" highsec. if anyone knows about the highsec code, where you have to buy permits in some random ass system in order to mine there (or else you get popped), the exact same thing will happen to EVERY SINGLE SYSTEM IN HIGHSEC. Goonswarm has one intent, and one intent only, which they have stated multiple times. to ruin everyones eve experience. which will happen if CFC win here. people will quit, the market will crash, and EVE. WILL. CEASE. TO. EXIST. there wont be anymore new players that stay to play, bitter vets will quit, etc. this war needs to be stopped before it kills eve.

i am prepared for all the hateful, rude, discriminatory comments and mails that you will send me.

Get hazed and dunked o7
12Next page