These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Science & Industry

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

pos watch tool

Author
Iknak3
State War Academy
Caldari State
#41 - 2013-11-29 07:23:20 UTC
Ty, working great. Best pos program what there is :D
VolatileVoid
Viking Clan
#42 - 2013-12-01 09:53:25 UTC
Little update though i didnt change the version number.
Realized that everyone sells moonmats by sell order so i changed every isk value to sell.
Added system names to the filter so you know better how many fuel you have to take with you.
Hyjinx Storm
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#43 - 2013-12-18 10:29:55 UTC
Hi - thanks for the awesome tool

I have a question

When I look at the ISK tab - it seems that the pricing for all the materials is out by 100. I have included a link to a screeenshot, but as you can see the price / unit of each item is 100 times what it should be. Any idea how to fix this

[IMG]http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss223/ward0112/Reactionisk_zps37f93226.png[/IMG]

Not sure if you are looking for suggestions, but something that I would love to see is a shopping list tab. This is where you could set a minimum amount of materials that you want to keeped stocked in a particular system. The program then compares your settings with the materials that you actually have, and tells you what to buy - similar to the amount fuel that you need on the first tab.

Anyway keep up the great work
VolatileVoid
Viking Clan
#44 - 2013-12-19 07:41:31 UTC
Thank you for the hint.

I forgot about the fact that eve central always gives english numbering format. The new version is 1.1.9.53.
The shopping amount is a good idea which i will think about.
VolatileVoid
Viking Clan
#45 - 2014-01-27 15:30:00 UTC  |  Edited by: VolatileVoid
Added a list with silo contens sum and material that is missing or has to be bought for the reactions to work on the Isk tab page.

Actual Version: 1.1.10.59
VolatileVoid
Viking Clan
#46 - 2014-02-03 15:11:25 UTC  |  Edited by: VolatileVoid
Moved to another location and corrected downloadlinks.
VolatileVoid
Viking Clan
#47 - 2014-02-03 15:12:31 UTC  |  Edited by: VolatileVoid
Updated the summary list on the isk tab. Version 1.1.11.63 now.
neoblackice
Armistice Syndicate
#48 - 2014-02-04 01:57:31 UTC
This program is awesome. Thanks for building it and sharing it with the EvE community.

No issues that I have run in to here.
Theta von Ariga
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#49 - 2014-02-04 11:14:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Theta von Ariga
i think i found a small error.
poswatcher dosnt update fittings from the towers.

i anchored a small tower 2 weeks ago to farm the moonmins inside the moon. yesterday i unanchored the small tower and set a medium on the same moon to build a simple reaction. poswatcher updated the tower in the list from small to medium but dosnt fit the tower. there are no more silos and the simple reactor is missing. so my production line dost work in poswatcher.
VolatileVoid
Viking Clan
#50 - 2014-02-04 15:16:05 UTC  |  Edited by: VolatileVoid
The software actually does'nt remove pos structures (at least not correct). If you change a tower you have to clear the cache (button in settings) and reload all data. The removed tower needs to be repackaged that it's no more associated with the moon. I have to look into that issue.
VolatileVoid
Viking Clan
#51 - 2014-02-07 22:24:01 UTC
There was a strange issue with Windows 8 (detecting silo direction) and a column on isk tab (folded) was wrong.
New version is 1.1.11.65.
Mike'P
Kansas City Industrial
#52 - 2014-02-11 23:04:45 UTC
Hi VV,

Sorry - and totally my fault, and I'd slap my users upside the head if they did this to me, but if you look at my username......

.... guess what, the single quote mark (') causes an SQL error.

"select corpID from user where name = 'Mike'P';

Sorry.

Very sorry.

Very, very sorry.....

I tried escaping it with \ but that didn't work.
VolatileVoid
Viking Clan
#53 - 2014-02-18 09:49:19 UTC
Hi there, i did some improvements. Version now 1.1.12.73.

- Added a line with fuel blocks needed per month (30 day's) to know how many blocks to order or produce.
- Added a filter with tower name because i named groups of tower by the final reaction like PhCo.
- Added a counter for the harvester to see what tower are immovable, unfortunateley the material isn't in the api.

Tried to fix the name with a quote. Please reenter the char name with the api and inform me about the new error text if any.
(sorry but cant delete any alt to test myself)
VolatileVoid
Viking Clan
#54 - 2014-02-19 07:33:31 UTC
A corpmate told me that the sumup from the silo contens on the isk page is a bit wrong because it sums every silo which is an output even when its used for another production line.
I removed the silos which are used up 1=1 in further production and subtracted the silo contens proportional if there are silos which are partially reused.
For example if you have 3 technetium silos and use 1 silo for further production the 3 silos will be sum up and 2/3 of them will be shown in the output list.
Thats why i renamed the list to Estimated sum.
New Build Version: 1.1.12.74.
Destination SkillQueue
Doomheim
#55 - 2014-02-20 21:59:08 UTC
One time bump to fix forum.
Uncle Traveling Matt
Sapphire Dragon Industries
#56 - 2014-02-22 02:38:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Uncle Traveling Matt
I don't think this program is working anymore.

It accepts my character API key, but when I enter the corp API key it keeps giving me "Empty value" error. Tried a couple different corp API keys. And yes, the keys are set to corporation, with the character API (who is CEO) linked to it.

Any ideas?

UTM
VolatileVoid
Viking Clan
#57 - 2014-02-24 06:10:24 UTC
I was asked about unrefined reaction products and realized that they are not traded.
I replaced the isk value of them by the refined materials to reflect the possible income.
Version 1.1.12.76.

Uncle did you follow the instructions in the manual chapter 7? Sometimes copy and paste adds a space for example.

Just started from the scratch with the api and corp api from a director toon and added a toon without director and both are working well for me and others.
Dray Cil
Sapphire Dragon Industries
#58 - 2014-02-28 17:16:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Dray Cil
EDIT: got it to work, although theres a ton of data missing in both the personal and corp assets tabs.

shrug.

o.O

VolatileVoid
Viking Clan
#59 - 2014-03-01 12:29:38 UTC  |  Edited by: VolatileVoid
The assets show only things for the actual processes like:
Fuelblocks, Strontium, Pos Parts and products or raw materials that are actually inside the silo's.

But maybe i missed some.

Btw. there is a new version for download 1.2.3.86.

Unfortunateley it ignores the actual groupnames and silo remarks but:

- Added harvested Material on reaction tab (if any)
- Removed some unnessecary harddisk access
- Corrected silo contens sum on isk page
- Removal and changing of pos and posparts should work out now
VolatileVoid
Viking Clan
#60 - 2014-03-28 08:19:35 UTC
New Version 1.2.4.91.

Corrected refuel value for small tower with sov (was not rounded to 8).
Added a tooltip for unrefined silos on isk tab to show the refined values;
Values wont be cleared anymore if you already got the new datatables version.
Previous page123