These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

9.6m SP Looking For Corp

Author
Destorious
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2014-02-10 11:42:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Destorious
Hi Peeps,

I've returned to eve online after a 2 year break. Currently have 9.6m SP, which most of it is focused on combat.

I'm looking for a relaxed chilled out corp who does nothing but PVP and some side things such as PVE when time calls for it. Patients is needed and advice is grateful after-all I'm fairly rusty with being away for to long.

Able to use Skype or Teamspeak (GMT time zone).

A little about myself:
Studying final year at university, hopefully securing a job at the end of it as a Web Designer. I like trains :D
Gags Pevi
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#2 - 2014-02-10 11:59:35 UTC
Sergeant Clangers
New Eden Nodmadism
#3 - 2014-02-10 12:32:38 UTC
Hello Mate, We are an EU based lowsec corp which does pretty much nothing but PvP we also do try to earn iskies as best as possible so check us out :D

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=295683

Being a pirate is for life, not just for Christmas.

Venkata Chandrasekhara Raman
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2014-02-10 14:42:26 UTC
Please leave us a comment on our Coreli website, and if you like what we do eve wise, feel free to apply :-)
BuzzBurner
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2014-02-10 14:48:53 UTC
Hey m8,

I messaged you in-game.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Thanks,
Buzz
Thanatos Marathon
Moira.
#6 - 2014-02-10 16:49:40 UTC
Stop into our public channel BLFOX for a chat if you are still looking.
Destorious
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2014-02-11 20:43:39 UTC
Bump,

Allot of people/ corps have mentioned they do pvp, but then suggest only a handful of players do this.

Putting things into context, I'm interested in everything pvp: ganking, camping, pirating and blowing things up. Also with being away for so long, I'll need some guidance.

Hopefully this sums it up better.
Horatio Acalus
Court of Madness
We The Foundation
#8 - 2014-02-11 22:17:34 UTC
Hey! We PVP all the time! We live in null, so we do proper fights (small scale and big!) We don't do many ganks in hisec, but we do occasionally venture out. Here's our forum link for recruitment if you wanna read what we're all about, we're certainly willing to teach.

Get in touch with me through eve mails or convo, I'd love to get you in on our sweet, sweet kills.

Horatio

Jesus Christ that Fleet Commander's voice must be crafted in some corner of the heavens.

Phantom MenaceBugger
PUKKA POO
#9 - 2014-02-12 00:18:30 UTC
mail me /convo ingame but basically we pvp everyday using ts /mumble some in alliance do pve but not me personally I don't have time so ...

join us for regular roams/ camps in high sec area mainly
Onyx Asablot
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2014-02-12 01:31:36 UTC
we'd love to have you bud!

America!

SCoftheWrG
Wraithguard.
#11 - 2014-02-12 01:34:12 UTC
You want a no fuss group and laid back check us out, True small gang pvp in Curse.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=230546

Founder/CEO of Wraithguard.

Mira deVorsha
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#12 - 2014-02-16 05:26:01 UTC
--The Great Harmon Institute Of Technology--
Recruting active PvPers

GHIOT is a small organised corporation within Caldari factional warfare living within black rise

We're here for good fights, we're not too serious business and everyone gets involved in the action.

What We Do:
We're enlisted with Caldari Factional Warfare. We have lots of access to small gang and solo opportunities in one of the bloodiest low sec regions in EvE. We also team up with the militia almost daily for some bigger gang combat. Most combat in faction warfare is destroyer down however militia fleets are often cruiser down or BC down. We pride ourselves in the fact that we're always up for a fight and lots of our members turn up to militia fleets.

We are currently looking for pilots willing to join us in the fight against Gallente & Minmatar

We Can Offer You>
*>Caldari Faction Warfare
*>Regular Corporation Roams
*>Camaraderie
*>Active TeamSpeak 3 Server
*>Chilled, Laid-back Enviroment
*>Daily Fleets

What we require from you>
*>Basic English Skills (written and spoken)
*>Active Subscription (no trial accounts)
*>Interest in Corp Activities
*>Being an Active Player
*>Positive Caldari Standing (must have + standing within first week of joining)

How To Get Involved:
Join channel our in game channel

- GHIOT -

Feel free to contact any of our recruiters