These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Change the Nestor's Icon Background to Gallente

First post
Author
Arataka Research Consortium
#1 - 2014-02-10 12:27:12 UTC
Just what the title says- it has the Caldari background, while the other two have Gallente. It's an inconsistencyy, and I'd just love it if it'd be fixed- it's Gallente/Amarr, not Caldari (although the Rattlesnake was used as it's placeholder before, so I can see why it had this).
C C P Alliance
#2 - 2014-02-10 13:12:47 UTC
This will be fixed in an upcoming patch, along with 2 other ships that had incorrect backgrounds - the Daredevil and the Revenant

@ccp_rise

Shadow Cartel
#3 - 2014-02-10 14:09:43 UTC
CCP Rise wrote:
This will be fixed in an upcoming patch, along with 2 other ships that had incorrect backgrounds - the Daredevil and the Revenant

you might want to fix the daredevil's description while you're at it.
Arataka Research Consortium
#4 - 2014-02-11 02:45:00 UTC
CCP Rise wrote:

Thank you very much for the response Big smile

I appreciate it!
#5 - 2014-02-11 04:55:08 UTC
CCP Rise wrote:

Whew, thank goodness.

Heh heehee heh...sigh

I'm right behind you

Caldari State
#6 - 2014-02-16 11:45:04 UTC
CCP Rise wrote:

Why do Daredevil BPCs drop in Angel 3/10s?
#7 - 2014-02-16 21:50:48 UTC
CCP Rise wrote:

Any chance you can maybe fix the Nestor as well in addition to the icon? Lol

I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.

Spaceship Bebop
#8 - 2014-02-16 21:59:32 UTC
CCP Rise wrote:
About time for Daredevil!
#9 - 2014-02-20 11:30:55 UTC
The only reason it will be fixed is because it upsets goonswarm , I have been playing this game since 2007 and I have noticed in that time that the only changed to the game ( no have ever advantaged the high sec player base) are to advantage goonswarm , as a paying player this shows the with the internal email that caused a ruckus CCP`s attitude to whole player base has not changed they give 2 fucks unless it helps goonswarm , well done CCP keep up the goonswarm work
The Tuskers Co.
#10 - 2014-02-20 11:36:18 UTC
OSGOD wrote:
The only reason it will be fixed is because it upsets goonswarm , I have been playing this game since 2007 and I have noticed in that time that the only changed to the game ( no have ever advantaged the high sec player base) are to advantage goonswarm , as a paying player this shows the with the internal email that caused a ruckus CCP`s attitude to whole player base has not changed they give 2 fucks unless it helps goonswarm , well done CCP keep up the goonswarm work

Lol I guess it's a well known fact that Goonswarm will massively benefit from having the Nestor's icon background fixed. Who wouldn't ?!
#11 - 2014-02-20 12:15:48 UTC
OSGOD wrote:

Please tell me how nerrfing Tech income gave goonswarm an advantage...

Could be that with 12k+ players SOME of them actuly have a brain, and by using it come up woth something thats good for the game (sometimes)