These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Defenders of Amarr

Author
Xideinis
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#1 - 2014-01-31 23:09:39 UTC
I am seeking an organization who has the capacity and willpower to defend the Holy Empire of Amarr from those who wish to tear it asunder while keeping its religious values in check.

I am unfamiliar with the organizations who fight on the front lines of the Factional Wars in the name of the Empress.
Would anyone be so kind as to illuminate me?

Lunarisse Aspenstar
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#2 - 2014-01-31 23:12:34 UTC
Sir, one such FW Alliance/Corporation is Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris Alliance (PIE, Inc.). They celebrated their 10th Anniversary last year.
Xideinis
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#3 - 2014-01-31 23:14:19 UTC
I have heard of their valiant exploits, but I'm afraid that their hours of operation differ from my own.
Regardless, perhaps they deserve a more detailed investigation before I rule them out.
Fredfredbug4
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2014-01-31 23:15:31 UTC
The oldest and most notable is Praetoria Imperialis Exubitoris (PIE) however there are many other corporations that fulfill a similar function. Do your research and decide which is best for you.

Watch_ Fred Fred Frederation_ and stop [u]cryptozoologist[/u]! Fight against the brutal genocide of fictional creatures across New Eden! Is that a metaphor? Probably not, but the fru-fru- people will sure love it!

Xideinis
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#5 - 2014-01-31 23:17:13 UTC
Indeed, which is why I am here. I hope to decide after investigating many different organizations.

Thank you both for your input.
Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#6 - 2014-01-31 23:59:21 UTC
Xideinis wrote:
I have heard of their valiant exploits, but I'm afraid that their hours of operation differ from my own.
Regardless, perhaps they deserve a more detailed investigation before I rule them out.

Having pilots flying opposite shifts can be useful too. Besides, everyone likes PIE.

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Karmilla Strife
Khimi Harar
#7 - 2014-02-01 00:35:09 UTC
If PIE isn't for you, I'd suggest the corporation In Exile. They are very active in the warzone and have some excellent pilots in their ranks.
Vaari
Imperial Pharmacy
#8 - 2014-02-01 15:54:01 UTC
Silent Infinity is slowly organizing itself towards Amarr Empire. Our High Lady has also shown her dedication to convert entire Providence to True Faith.

We, the Lord Vaari, ecumenical patriarch, Golden Mountain, High father, world's most belowed hero, carrier of the heavens light, self proclaimed Prophet, Earl of Sosan VII and many more impressive titles try to organize This as a religious leader of the Silent Infinity.

Fear the God and honor the Empress!

-House Valius battle shout.

stealthsalt
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#9 - 2014-02-01 17:00:46 UTC
Xideinis wrote:
I am seeking an organization who has the capacity and willpower to defend the Holy Empire of Amarr from those who wish to tear it asunder while keeping its religious values in check.

I am unfamiliar with the organizations who fight on the front lines of the Factional Wars in the name of the Empress.

PIE is certainly the corporation i recommend, who i believe are currently fighting in the name of the empire against the Minmatar military corporations.

Out of interest - has this enquiry come about as a result of the recent T.R.I.A.D attacks in Amarr which ended last night? I had a link of some sort of campaign from my logs which can be seen here, all of which point to a month of aggression against our people.
Raphael Ordo
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#10 - 2014-02-02 01:59:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Raphael Ordo
PIE will always be open to those faithful and willing to lay down ones lives for the Empire and defend the Bleak Lands.
You may find more information in our public communications channel "PIE Public".

Although I honour the other notable corporations on the frontlines, working diligently for the imperial throne:
Xideinis
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#11 - 2014-02-05 00:23:15 UTC
stealthsalt wrote:
Xideinis wrote:

PIE is certainly the corporation i recommend, who i believe are currently fighting in the name of the empire against the Minmatar military corporations.

Out of interest - has this enquiry come about as a result of the recent T.R.I.A.D attacks in Amarr which ended last night? I had a link of some sort of campaign from my logs which can be seen here, all of which point to a month of aggression against our people.

Thank you for your recommendation.
I had not heard of the T.R.I.A.D. attack in Amarr until just this moment.
My interest in joining an organization comes with interest in the service of God, the Empress, and all citizens of Amarr.
Ava Starfire
Khushakor Clan
#12 - 2014-02-05 00:35:57 UTC
I await confirmation that my application to PIE has been accepted.

For the glory and all!

"There is no strength in numbers; have no such misconception." -Jayka Vofur, "Warfare in the North"

Ascentior
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#13 - 2014-02-05 22:13:01 UTC
Ava Starfire wrote:
I await confirmation that my application to PIE has been accepted.

For the glory and all!

There will just be some follow up questions.

To conclude the process, just wait for me in that room over there. The guards there will make you comfortable while we prepare you for God's work.

"For the glory and all!"

Admiral of PIE Inc., Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris (See 'PIE Public' for recruitment)

Honorary Fabricator-General of the Imperial Navy

Chosen by God to serve the Empire.

Kithrus
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective
#14 - 2014-02-07 21:01:52 UTC
Why did no one mention CVA? I'm slightly but not truly hurt.

Darkness is more then absence of light, it is ignorance and corruption. I will be the Bulwark from such things that you may live in the light. Pray so my arms do not grow weary and my footing remain sure.

If you are brave, join me in the dark.

Johanes Beaumonte
Khimi Harar
#15 - 2014-02-07 21:17:19 UTC
Kithrus wrote:

Pilot Kithrus, I think it's because the chap was looking for this:

Xideinis wrote:

Is CVA now actively involved in FW?
Kithrus
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective
#16 - 2014-02-07 21:24:30 UTC
Johanes Beaumonte wrote:
Kithrus wrote:

Pilot Kithrus, I think it's because the chap was looking for this:

Xideinis wrote:

Is CVA now actively involved in FW?

Yes

Darkness is more then absence of light, it is ignorance and corruption. I will be the Bulwark from such things that you may live in the light. Pray so my arms do not grow weary and my footing remain sure.

If you are brave, join me in the dark.

Eran Mintor
Metropolis Commercial Consortium
#17 - 2014-02-07 21:28:08 UTC
I'll believe it when I see it.

-Eran
Sofia Roseburn
Verdant Inquiries
#18 - 2014-02-08 01:10:44 UTC
If you want to shift borders then I recommend The Imperial Fedaykin. If you want to shift half way across the Empire to go to a party then go for PIE.

I also echo Mintor's remark. CVA are about as involved in the CEWPA war as I am in Mentas Blaque's bedroom.
Katran Luftschreck
Royal Ammatar Engineering Corps
#19 - 2014-02-08 07:34:34 UTC
Sofia Roseburn wrote:
CVA are about as involved in the CEWPA war as I am in Mentas Blaque's bedroom.

"Black Eagles leader caught in love nest with Sansha puppetmaster!"

Call the Gutter Press! Lol

http://youtu.be/t0q2F8NsYQ0

Xideinis
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#20 - 2014-02-08 07:55:05 UTC
In other news, I am now a proud member of the Praetoria.

See you in the war zone!
12Next page