These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

[Event] Going Away Party Saturday Feb 22nd, 18:00 EVE (( Unsubbing ))

Author
Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#1 - 2014-02-06 19:38:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Silas Vitalia
The event previously referred to as Magna Festiva is being re-purposed for something a bit more grand.

I'm leaving all of your pretty faces and going on a bit of a trip, and will be removing myself from public capsuleer life.

But worry not, we'll be going out in style. This will be as they say, a party to end all parties. Details to come, keep your calendars open, my dears.

I promise an event not to forget.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Gosakumori Noh
Coven of One
#2 - 2014-02-06 23:19:14 UTC
Now this is bittersweet. An unforgettable party is fabulous, but saying goodbye to a blood ruby so unique against the night's velvet is difficult to do.

Darling! A toast of wine and cinnamon bourbon to your journey and the secret treasures it reveals!
Ava Starfire
Khushakor Clan
#3 - 2014-02-06 23:22:16 UTC
Can I have your stuff?

"There is no strength in numbers; have no such misconception." -Jayka Vofur, "Warfare in the North"

Makkal Hanaya
Revenent Defence Corperation
#4 - 2014-02-07 04:07:37 UTC
Are you going to murder us all?

I shall have to check with my superiors. Given the recent (failed) attempt to destroy our alliance, I am unsure if attending would be appropriate.

Either way, I shall keep you informed and hope to make it.

It was about time to update my soft clone anyway.

Render unto Khanid the things which are Khanid's; and unto God the things that are God's.

Caviar Liberta
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2014-02-07 04:42:33 UTC
Ava Starfire wrote:
Can I have your stuff?

It seems you have beat me to this. Also I would have thought you would know by now that you don't simply ask for someones stuff. Instead of try to take it.
Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#6 - 2014-02-07 05:00:17 UTC
Makkal Hanaya wrote:
Are you going to murder us all?

I shall have to check with my superiors. Given the recent (failed) attempt to destroy our alliance, I am unsure if attending would be appropriate.

Either way, I shall keep you informed and hope to make it.

It was about time to update my soft clone anyway.

The attempt at ruining your organization was nothing personal, deary. Of course you can come. And no there won't be any unconsentual violence for guests, as always.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Salditas Khardula
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#7 - 2014-02-07 05:02:34 UTC
I've always fancied attending one of the great festive parties thrown by the famous Lady Vitalia. It is a shame you will be leaving us! I will do my best to attend. "Go out with a bang" as they say!
Synthetic Cultist
Church of The Crimson Saviour
#8 - 2014-02-07 06:35:13 UTC
Attention

Synthia 1, Empress of Kaztropol.

It is Written.

Leopold Caine
Stillwater Corporation
#9 - 2014-02-07 08:36:48 UTC
Good riddance.
  • Leopold Caine, Domination Malakim

Angels are never far...

Stillwater Corporation Recruitment Open - Angel Cartel Bloc

Odelya d'Hanguest
Order of St. Severian
#10 - 2014-02-07 10:37:09 UTC
Silas Vitalia wrote:
I'm leaving all of your pretty faces and going on a bit of a trip, and will be removing myself from public capsuleer life.

In this case, send me an invitation.
Ayallah
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2014-02-07 12:04:38 UTC
I look forward to the party.

Goddess of the IGS

As strength goes.

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#12 - 2014-02-08 12:16:38 UTC
Ava Starfire wrote:
Can I have your stuff?

Go beg in Hek or Rens local, that would be a suitable space for all sort of scammers of minmatar origin.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Rodj Blake
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#13 - 2014-02-08 22:16:00 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Ava Starfire wrote:
Can I have your stuff?

Go beg in Hek or Rens local, that would be a suitable space for all sort of scammers of minmatar origin.

In fairness, there's only one scammer in this discussion, and that's Vitalia

Dolce et decorum est pro Imperium mori

Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#14 - 2014-02-09 00:02:58 UTC
Rodj Blake wrote:

Oh, I don't know, Rodj. You lot have been pretty good at scamming all sorts of people with the whole 'God' concept for a few thousand years now.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Eran Mintor
Metropolis Commercial Consortium
#15 - 2014-02-09 01:50:21 UTC
I thought the Sani believed in some sort of god...? Guess I'll have to reassess that religion.

-Eran
Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#16 - 2014-02-09 02:52:21 UTC
Rodj Blake wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
Ava Starfire wrote:
Can I have your stuff?

Lord Blake, please excuse me, I don't know much about Lady Vitalia, but I can assure you, that this "minmatar", calling herself Ava Starfire, is a scammer, which I could also prove, if you would ever be interested in dealing with minmatar persons by diplomatic or business means.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Gosakumori Noh
Coven of One
#17 - 2014-02-09 03:32:06 UTC
Eran Mintor wrote:
I thought the Sani believed in some sort of god...? Guess I'll have to reassess that religion.

-Eran

One might consider the god of the Sabik an abstraction: individual will projected against a writhing backdrop of Endeavor.

However, it might also be preferable to consider Lady Vitalia's observation wryly ironic. If I'm not mistaken, there was an implied "*wink*" following her words.
Tabor Murn
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#18 - 2014-02-09 06:30:59 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:

Lord Blake, please excuse me, I don't know much about Lady Vitalia, but I can assure you, that this "minmatar", calling herself Ava Starfire, is a scammer, which I could also prove, if you would ever be interested in dealing with minmatar persons by diplomatic or business means.

This one time Ava Starfire scammed me into doing the dishes. Afterwards, we had a fight with exactly one hundred and fifty one bottles.
Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#19 - 2014-02-09 06:48:12 UTC
Tabor Murn wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:

This one time Ava Starfire scammed me into doing the dishes. Afterwards, we had a fight with exactly one hundred and fifty one bottles.

Who won?

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Tabor Murn
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#20 - 2014-02-09 07:29:46 UTC
She did.
123Next pageLast page