These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

What would happen if CCP finally nerfed hisec?

First post First post
Author
Notorious Fellon
#2241 - 2014-02-04 15:47:44 UTC
La Nariz wrote:

No it isn't, we are comparing two analogous activities here and showing that highsec has more reward than nullsec.

How is it that you keep making the leap from comparing two isolated activities to "highsec has more reward than nullsec"

These are not the only income sources.

Risk versus reward is not compared in isolation to only one activity in each area.

You go ahead and keep trying to make that connection though. We will just pretend all the other income sources don't exist. Sounds like a real solid argument there.

Crime, it is not a "career", it is a lifestyle.

Kimmi Chan
Tastes Like Purple
#2242 - 2014-02-04 15:48:14 UTC
Notorious Fellon wrote:
Talk about Risk vs. Reward without including *all* risks and *all* rewards is meaningless.

Add in PI to your calculations, say across a month of play in both null and hisec. Then let us compare.

The risk in null is balanced because of total income potential. Not just anoms.

Fellon, I get what you're saying with taking a look at income as a whole but you have to understand this.

That PI income is, for all intents and purposes, passive. What La Nariz and I are trying to determine is the additional ISK a NullSec line member makes outside of the passive income.

IOW, say they make 100 billion ISK a month off of PI. Are they supposed to only logon for launches or can they logon to make ISK somewhere else while the PI cooks? The problem that is being iterated here is what the nullsec line member does in the meantime. Do they run anoms for 70m/hr or HS missions for 100m/hr?

Do you now understand why PI is irrelevant (and from what I understand the one thing that does work properly)?

"Grr Kimmi  Nerf Chans!" ~Jenn aSide

www.eve-radio.com  Join Eve Radio channel in game!

Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#2243 - 2014-02-04 15:50:18 UTC
Notorious Fellon wrote:
La Nariz wrote:

No it isn't, we are comparing two analogous activities here and showing that highsec has more reward than nullsec.

How is it that you keep making the leap from comparing two isolated activities to "highsec has more reward than nullsec"

Risk versus reward is not compared in isolation to only one activity in each area.

You go ahead and keep trying to make that connection though. We will just pretend all the other income sources don't exist. Sounds like a real solid argument there.

You won't like where that leads, if you want to go there.

The vast majority of market transactions are exclusively in highsec.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Notorious Fellon
#2244 - 2014-02-04 16:13:15 UTC
Kimmi Chan wrote:
Notorious Fellon wrote:
Talk about Risk vs. Reward without including *all* risks and *all* rewards is meaningless.

Add in PI to your calculations, say across a month of play in both null and hisec. Then let us compare.

Fellon, I get what you're saying with taking a look at income as a whole but you have to understand this.

That PI income is, for all intents and purposes, passive. What La Nariz and I are trying to determine is the additional ISK a NullSec line member makes outside of the passive income.

IOW, say they make 100 billion ISK a month off of PI. Are they supposed to only logon for launches or can they logon to make ISK somewhere else while the PI cooks? The problem that is being iterated here is what the nullsec line member does in the meantime. Do they run anoms for 70m/hr or HS missions for 100m/hr?

Do you now understand why PI is irrelevant (and from what I understand the one thing that does work properly)?

Yes it is passive. Nearly free in fact. The only risk associated is during hauling; which can be mitigated to nearly zero with hauling contracts. I know, it is how I have made a lot of cash in the past.

What they do in the meantime? Well gee, since they have a virtually risk free ISK flow, they can do whatever the hell they like! Why it is assumed that while they rake in passive risk free ISK that they somehow need to now also make more simultaneously as those running missions in hisec who have no risk free PI income?

Why is it, that we are comparing two dissimilar activities and using it as an excuse to ignore all the other isk sources?

If you want to compare, either compare total ISK flow, or compare the same activities.

In null, I had ship reimbursement and passive income that covered my fittings costs from PI alone. I was essentially able to ignore everything except moving around some extraction heads every 3 days. Once a month I would gather up my crap in a hauler and set up a completely insured hauling contract to a hisec hub. I donated 10% of my take for POS fuel to the corpies who ran POSses.

I spent my time PVPing and raiding WH's for FUN. I also ran with a small gang on escalations in case I needed a few billion extra per month. I could gate camp for days just for the giggles. Everything was paid for.

Smart null players do not perform just one activity. Those in hisec who want to shoot PVE ships only have one activity: L4 missions. PI in hisec is pointless.

I have said it once in this thread already: if you want to nerf the crap out of blitzing: I support that. If you want L6 missions in nullsec so that SOV holders can save that dumb damsel 20 times in a week, then by all means I support that too. If you want to *INCREASE* the value of PI in hisec, then lower the income of L4 missions across the board, then I could maybe support that too. Force hisec players to be more diverse is fine. Taking away the only income source they have (if they want to shoot things) is *NOT* a good move, especially when it is being done only to appease some strange desire for nullsec players who demand that all of their income sources are *higher* than the completely different activities in another space.

What I do not support, is comparing two dissimilar activities and then claiming it is justification to nerf one without considering the other aspects of both. Risk versus Reward is not applicable when comparing said activities in a box.

Capt Starfox
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#2245 - 2014-02-04 16:15:54 UTC
Notorious Fellon wrote:
La Nariz wrote:

You're missing the point entirely. Not only is it "safer" to make isk in highsec, you can make more doing so. This makes absolutely no sense if you take into consideration risk/reward.

Activities in Eve are not isolated. You're beginning to make no sense the more I read from your post.

Abandon all hope ye who x up in fleet

La Nariz
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#2246 - 2014-02-04 16:19:24 UTC
Notorious Fellon wrote:
La Nariz wrote:

It matters because its a problem that can be pointed out. It violates risk : reward, in the concept that the higher the risk the higher the reward. So that means it is unbalanced and should be fixed. I don't address PI because it is fine, its measure is extraction, which is in this order Null/WH > low > high. That is literally working as intended. While mission running and its analog anomaly ratting are unbalanced because as Stoic and I have shown its high > null, this violates risk : reward which shows it should be Null/WH > Low > High.

I don't consider alliance income and I will not consider alliance income because that is in nullsec and only recently became present in highsec via customs' office.

This post was loving crafted by a member of the Official GoonWaffe recruitment team. Improve the forums, support this idea: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=345133

E-2C Hawkeye
HOW to PEG SAFETY
#2247 - 2014-02-04 16:23:06 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:
Josef Djugashvilis wrote:
Dear Jenn aWhine, the main thrust of my question was, in fact, what do folk think would happen to the game?

Really what you seem to be saying is that you want to screw the income of hi-sec folk, so that null-sec folk earn more, relatively speaking.

That is a perfectly respectable position to hold, but to pretend it is for the greater good of the game is just not on.

I am sorry you do not care about me, or my play-style, but as I am basically a hi-sec player, I do care for you.

This is why high sec people are delusional hypocrites, they can even take a blatant wrong (selfishly supporting an imbalance because it benefits them) and make it seem like the people on the right side of the issue are somehow wrong.

Seems to me he or she understands you very well.
La Nariz
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#2248 - 2014-02-04 16:27:13 UTC  |  Edited by: La Nariz
Notorious Fellon wrote:

Yes it is passive. Nearly free in fact. The only risk associated is during hauling; which can be mitigated to nearly zero with hauling contracts. I know, it is how I have made a lot of cash in the past.

What they do in the meantime? Well gee, since they have a virtually risk free ISK flow, they can do whatever the hell they like! Why it is assumed that while they rake in passive risk free ISK that they somehow need to now also make more simultaneously as those running missions in hisec who have no risk free PI income?

Why is it, that we are comparing two dissimilar activities and using it as an excuse to ignore all the other isk sources?

If you want to compare, either compare total ISK flow, or compare the same activities.

In null, I had ship reimbursement and passive income that covered my fittings costs from PI alone. I was essentially able to ignore everything except moving around some extraction heads every 3 days. Once a month I would gather up my crap in a hauler and set up a completely insured hauling contract to a hisec hub. I donated 10% of my take for POS fuel to the corpies who ran POSses.

I spent my time PVPing and raiding WH's for FUN. I also ran with a small gang on escalations in case I needed a few billion extra per month. I could gate camp for days just for the giggles. Everything was paid for.

Smart null players do not perform just one activity. Those in hisec who want to shoot PVE ships only have one activity: L4 missions. PI in hisec is pointless.

I have said it once in this thread already: if you want to nerf the crap out of blitzing: I support that. If you want L6 missions in nullsec so that SOV holders can save that dumb damsel 20 times in a week, then by all means I support that too. If you want to *INCREASE* the value of PI in hisec, then lower the income of L4 missions across the board, then I could maybe support that too. Force hisec players to be more diverse is fine. Taking away the only income source they have (if they want to shoot things) is *NOT* a good move, especially when it is being done only to appease some strange desire for nullsec players who demand that all of their income sources are *higher* than the completely different activities in another space.

What I do not support, is comparing two dissimilar activities and then claiming it is justification to nerf one without considering the other aspects of both. Risk versus Reward is not applicable when comparing said activities in a box.

CURRENT CORPORATION
Republic University [RUN] from 2013.02.16 05:00 to this day

You were never in null :smug:.

E: You are also not present on battleclinic killboard, evekill killboard, or zkill killboard. You have no nullsec pvp experience.

E2: So unless you have proof you basically made all that up.

E3: Now that I've killed your elevendyith attempt at a derail back to the subject at hand

La Nariz wrote:
Highsec L4s : ~100m

Forsaken Hubs: ~70m (no ESS)

The ESS test is still going because I got ganked and there's a tonne of roaming gangs going around.

Proof and verification of fit:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqC-BTui2uSGdDlxa2dWOG5ieHB0QXBVWW82bGN5TFE&usp=sharing

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=21728022

That test shows in mid-range PVE activity highsec is not adhering to risk : reward at all and that needs to be changed.

E1: Have to acquire an ESS.

All activity reward excluding market activity should be Nullsec WH > lowsec > highsec. So how do we nerf highsec to get it back in line?

This post was loving crafted by a member of the Official GoonWaffe recruitment team. Improve the forums, support this idea: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=345133

Kimmi Chan
Tastes Like Purple
#2249 - 2014-02-04 16:37:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Kimmi Chan
Notorious Fellon wrote:

So while the PI cooks, should a NullSec line member run anoms for 70m/hr in flat bounties OR blitz level 4 missions for Mission Rewards, Time Bonus rewards, Bounties, and LP (which for SOE is valued at 2,301 ISK/LP)?

The argument being made here is not "nerf HIghSec just because..." It's "We can't buff NullSec because of faucet but in order to put it in line with Risk : Reward, something's gotta give".

Personally, I think any mechanic that puts more LP in Null is ideal. If 69% of highsec PVE income from mission running is LP, that is where the balance needs to come from. At least in my opinion...

LOL. One idea I had thought of was to have an LP store in Sov Stations. You could turn in LP for a Goon Issue Rifter, Goon Issue Drake, Goon Issue Tempest, etc. Each SOV holder would be able to select 3-4 ships hulls of differing size and throw their logo on it. I'll bet you could sell a Goon Issue RIfter in Jita for a nice chunk of ISK. Lol

Notorious Fellon
#2250 - 2014-02-04 16:45:33 UTC
Kimmi Chan wrote:

Personally, I think any mechanic that puts more LP in Null is idea. If 69% of highsec PVE income from mission running is LP, that is where the balance needs to come from. At least in my opinion...

LOL. One idea I had thought of was to have an LP store in Sov Stations. You could turn in LP for a Goon Issue Rifter, Goon Issue Drake, Goon Issue Tempest, etc. Each SOV holder would be able to select 3-4 ships hulls of differing size and throw their logo on it. I'll bet you could sell a Goon Issue RIfter in Jita for a nice chunk of ISK. Lol

Kimmi, I can totally get behind this idea. I like the concept.

I am also, done replying to the trolls in this thread who continue their little parade of name calling, trolling and other nonsense. I have this account for forum purposes. I primarily live in WH space these days and do not plan to give out any sort of intel. I could care less if you believe my experience or not La Nariz. Your constant attempts to label people and create artificial "US" and "THEM" scenarios offers no value to the community.

Jenn aSide
Soul Machines
The Initiative.
#2251 - 2014-02-04 16:49:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Jenn aSide
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
Notorious Fellon wrote:

Lol, this is about as hard of a derail as I have yet seen.

Individual person income totally includes moon goo, right? Roll

Like I said before, it's like saying homeless folks aren't actually homeless because some dude in the same city make 10 mil a year and owns a mansion.

They (high sec) need to do that (derail), beause they know they lose on the merits. The rest of us understand perfectly that this part of the discussion is about combat pve as a means of individual income and the imbalances caused by CCPs piecemenal development practices (such as adding wormholes and changing exploration to be easier while not adjusting SOE LP to be more expensive, causing SOE exploration gear to be so valuable that the new ships just made them MORE valuable).

If we somehow magically have to include PI and moon goo to the null sec equation, then station trading (ie the single most profitable endeavor in all EVE Online and one that occurs overwhelmingly in high sec) must be added to the high sec side. You don't see them saying that because they are fundementally incapable of telling the truth about something as inconcequential as a video game's risk/reward balance.
Kimmi Chan
Tastes Like Purple
#2252 - 2014-02-04 17:11:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Kimmi Chan
Jenn aSide wrote:
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
Notorious Fellon wrote:

Lol, this is about as hard of a derail as I have yet seen.

Individual person income totally includes moon goo, right? Roll

Like I said before, it's like saying homeless folks aren't actually homeless because some dude in the same city make 10 mil a year and owns a mansion.

They (high sec) need to do that (derail), beause they know they lose on the merits. The rest of us understand perfectly that this part of the discussion is about combat pve as a means of individual income and the imbalances caused by CCPs piecemenal development practices (such as adding wormholes and changing exploration to be easier while not adjusting SOE LP to be more expensive, causing SOE exploration gear to be so valuable that the new ships just made them MORE valuable).

If we somehow magically have to include PI and moon goo to the null sec equation, then station trading (ie the single most profitable endeavor in all EVE Online and one that occurs overwhelmingly in high sec) must be added to the high sec side. You don't see them saying that because they are fundementally incapable of telling the truth about something as inconcequential as a video game's risk/reward balance.

Personally, I blame the warlord OP and the incendiary language that is used. The word "nerf" has a negative connotation and as such gets people fired up. No one likes being nerfed. Null didn't like it. You can't expect high to just say, "Of course! In fact what took so long?"

The ONLY reason highsec combat PVE is more profitable than nullsec is LP. That's it - there is nothing else. How do you nerf that? Across the board? For the big three corps only? OR can you drop LP in Null? Giving them a non-faucet buff back to close to pre-forsaken nerf levels? Obviously, this would be an indirect nerf to highsec but without the incendiary language.

That is my thinking. I just think it too difficult to balance out how to nerf LP in highsec and still maintain the balance of faucets and sinks. I also think that a currency that is so dependent on market conditions is extremely volatile. The LP itself has no intrinsic value, but the ridiculous price people pay for the items out of that store does drive that income stream that constitutes 69% of a high sec mission runners income..

Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#2253 - 2014-02-04 17:16:34 UTC
Quote:
Personally, I blame the warlord OP and the incendiary language that is used. The word "nerf" has a negative connotation and as such gets people fired up. No one likes being nerfed. Null didn't like it. You can't expect high to just say, "Of course! In fact what took so long?"

Personally, I don't really care about the language being used.

My ideal solution to this would be just that, a nerf to highsec in general. I don't expect them to like it, but I do expect them to be adults about it. Which is definitely asking too much, I know.

Quote:
The ONLY reason highsec combat PVE is more profitable than nullsec is LP. That's it - there is nothing else. How do you nerf that?

This is the big question.

If LP generation itself is nerfed, it will merely increase the value of the items involved, and thus the LP will retain a similar value as before.

You can't go after the rewards themselves easily, and the isk itself is a small percentage.

So you have to attack the activity itself. Pun intended.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

La Nariz
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#2254 - 2014-02-04 17:19:09 UTC
Kimmi Chan wrote:

The ONLY reason highsec combat PVE is more profitable than nullsec is LP. That's it - there is nothing else. How do you nerf that? Across the board? For the big three corps only? OR can you drop LP in Null? Giving them a non-faucet buff back to close to pre-forsaken nerf levels? Obviously, this would be an indirect nerf to highsec but without the incendiary language.

That is my thinking. I just think it too difficult to balance out how to nerf LP in highsec and still maintain the balance of faucets and sinks. I also think that a currency that is so dependent on market conditions is extremely volatile. The LP itself has no intrinsic value, but the ridiculous price people pay for the items out of that store does drive that income stream that constitutes 69% of a high sec mission runners income..

You're forgetting some important factors like safety, scalability, continuity, considerably less interruption potential and easier recovery. All of which are better in highsec. A good example of this is that gank that happened in the middle of the ESS test, we have intel channels but, they are fallible unlike CONCORD. That gang was not reported by the people in the other systems and it got me. Where as in highsec CONCORD would have killed them all before I died. Out of what looks to be 20+ tests you've been interrupted once where I have been interrupted several times and at great lengths of time.

It is not just LP that makes highsec mission running more profitable.

To add a suggestion, change the ESS to a CONCORD ESS and have it dispense LP we can convert to any faction. That way it adds greater market forces to mid-range combat PVE. This is in addition to doing away with blitzing and increasing NPC corp tax.

Dinsdale Pirannha
Pirannha Corp
#2255 - 2014-02-04 17:32:48 UTC
You know, this thread gets more hysterical every day.

Let' assume for a second that the lies being told by the null sec propagandists are true, and high sec makes vastly more per hour that null sec, and null sec needs high sec alts to finance the multi-trillion ISK losses of 100 billion ISK ships in null sec systems over null sec stations.

Maybe CCP WANTS to force all these destitute null sec players worth hundreds of billions to KEEP their high sec alts.
Otherwise, all those null sec players will just finance their trillion ISK battles with null sec chars, and CCP loses tens of thousands of subs.

Because, clearly, if someone new to Eve read this thread, they would quickly realize that every null sec player paid for their hundred billion ISK ship through high sec mission running, not by running anoms in null, and those high sec alts would be quickly unsubbed if poor poor null sec even gained parity with rich fat high sec, let alone was better.

Yeah null sec, keep spinning your lies.
Kimmi Chan
Tastes Like Purple
#2256 - 2014-02-04 17:34:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Kimmi Chan
La Nariz wrote:
To add a suggestion, change the ESS to a CONCORD ESS and have it dispense LP we can convert to any faction. That way it adds greater market forces to mid-range combat PVE. This is in addition to doing away with blitzing and increasing NPC corp tax.

+1. I can support this idea and Ich bin ein carebear.

I think more LP in Null is good.
I hate blitzing.
If you are in an NPC corp, there needs to be a greater penalty for that. I've always said that any mission runner not in a tax haven is throwing money away.

Jenn aSide
Soul Machines
The Initiative.
#2257 - 2014-02-04 17:45:50 UTC
Kimmi Chan wrote:

I don't expect any such thing, but it would be nice to meet ONE honest high sec player who could see past their own narrow interests for the 5 seconds needed to recognise that the imbalance (which all of them deny) exists and that it's existance hurts the game (not just "null sec").

To much to ask for I know, but still lol.

Quote:

I'm going to try to say (type?) this nicely because at least you seem like you want to know the truth. But the fact is you don't know enough about the subject matter to have an opinon, as i've explained to you before. Have you ever even done a single anomaly, DED plex, been in an incursion fleet or done a lvl 5 mission?

If you had you'd know that LP in and of itself is not the problem. Null sec missions give LP and no other single activity in EVE spews LP like lvl 5 missions, yet null missions are the provience of only a few and lvl 5s are mostly not done at all. High Sec incursions give most of the reward in raw isk like anomalies. The most profitable combat PVe (high end wormhole farming with fleets that inculde capital ships) has nothing to do with LP at all.

The real problem is the combination of:

-safety in high sec (CONCORD + crime watch) Which allows for the use of high end PVE fits for ships (even a cheap fit machariel in high sec lvl 4s is more profitable than almost any ship that would be doing low or null sec lvl 4s, for example).

-The ability to blitz missions (you can't "blitz" any other content except for a small selection of DED content like the 10/10 plex called "the Maze" and NPC's switching targets now pretty much ended that).

-CCp devlioping the game without a "wholistic" view or even understanding of PVE as income generation. I remain shocked at the revelation that the DEV who was leading the NPC AI change wasn't familiar with one of the most common null sec DED sites (that was admitted in the thread connected to the DEVBLOG announcing the NPC AI change). SOE having high sec agents was fine before wormholes and such, just like Thukker agents in high sec was ok before jump freighters. The Mining ship EHP buffs also made some industrial implants more valuable as some miners were no longer using hardwirings to toughen up their ships.

-CCP nerfing null sec . They started with the DED nerf (where msot of the Overseer Personal Effects rewards were deleted).

Then the upgrade system was a hugh buff but the made anomalies the centerpiece of the system which was a big bad mistake, the liquid isk from anoms ran the economy too hot leading to the 1st anom nerf, which lead to the EHP/isk "buff", which lead to 400 mil an hour titans and super carriers which contributed to the need to nerf both of those and eventually lead to the Forsaken Hub nerf which we thought was the final nail in the anomaly system till some genius thought up the ESS and it's accomanying 5% acros the board nerf lol).

Sorry if this is harsh but you just don't have enough experience. I advise listening rather than opining.

Quote:

This is another thing we've been saying. It isn't about low skilled empire mission runners. The issue that I'm talking about only really expresses itsef ion the high end (which is why high sec isk alts exist). There is nothing wrong with the isk an average empire mission runner can or is making. The problem is people who actually know what they are doing, and for those people, it makes much more sense to be in high sec that to risk it outside of it (except for high end wormholes).

The fixes are to end incursion farming (ie, when the MOM pops up, all other sites despawn, the idea that people are prolonging something that should be ended as quickly as possibile is and has always been stupid and game breaking), end blitzing , increase the LP cost of virtue and nomand implants and SOE scanning gear, and change the way null anoms give rewards (from 100% isk to60% isk 40% 'convertable' LP like what incursioin runners have with CONCORD lp, that way anoms could be buffed without increasing the isk flood.

Jenn aSide
Soul Machines
The Initiative.
#2258 - 2014-02-04 17:51:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Jenn aSide
Dinsdale Pirannha wrote:
You know, this thread gets more hysterical every day.

Let' assume for a second that the lies being told by the null sec propagandists are true, and high sec makes vastly more per hour that null sec, and null sec needs high sec alts to finance the multi-trillion ISK losses of 100 billion ISK ships in null sec systems over null sec stations.

The king of lies tells lies lol.

I'm not suggesting that at all. I'm suggesting tha CCP's peicemeal approach to developing has created an imbalance that encourages null pve players (like me) to play in high sec rather than null.

Quote:

Maybe CCP WANTS to force all these destitute null sec players worth hundreds of billions to KEEP their high sec alts.
Otherwise, all those null sec players will just finance their trillion ISK battles with null sec chars, and CCP loses tens of thousands of subs.

Because, clearly, if someone new to Eve read this thread, they would quickly realize that every null sec player paid for their hundred billion ISK ship through high sec mission running, not by running anoms in null, and those high sec alts would be quickly unsubbed if poor poor null sec even gained parity with rich fat high sec, let alone was better.

Yeah null sec, keep spinning your lies.

Then you complain about people calling you a wacked out tinfoil loving conspiracy theorist.

The problem you have is prejudice. Prejudiced people always see the object of that prejuidice as "one whole thing" You can see it when Notorious Fellon talks about moon goo when we are talking about individual level income or when you talk about 100 bil isk ships which the vast majority of us don't have.

We are individual game players like you. Try thinking of us that way.
La Nariz
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#2259 - 2014-02-04 17:59:43 UTC  |  Edited by: La Nariz
At least we are still on the topic of how so I can appreciate that.

Whoever said attacking the reward won't fix anything and instead its the activity is right. The market determines the reward for LP and the market is working fine according to CCP so focusing on the activity.

Removing blitzing is a good start it'd force an even better comparison between anomalies and missions because it would force killing everything. I think the next part would be adding more low bounty high EHP NPCs to missions because it would further slow them down while preserving the isk and LP ratio. It leaves the sink and faucet untouched but decreases the total isk/hr because it takes more time to complete the mission. Lets ignore "how much to do these things," because that requires more data than we'll have access to.

Kimmi Chan
Tastes Like Purple
#2260 - 2014-02-04 18:12:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Kimmi Chan
Jenn aSide wrote:
I'm going to try to say (type?) this nicely because at least you seem like you want to know the truth. But the fact is you don't know enough about the subject matter to have an opinon

Jenn aSide wrote:
Sorry if this is harsh but you just don't have enough experience. I advise listening rather than opining.

I'm going to say this as nicely as I can. Since my opinion is of absolutely no value I'll once again step out of this discussion and the rest of you can impotently whine about whatever you want.

o/