These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

~44m Caldari looking for a relaxed corp

Author
Anton March
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1 - 2014-02-02 02:27:05 UTC
A while back, I played a lot of eve - did the 0.0 thing, BoB vs Goons and all that fun stuff, and eventually just burned out and quit. I came back a year or two ago, found that few of my friends were still on, and wound up quitting again. When the news came out about the huge battle a few days back, it got me interested again - but, I don't really want to be involved in 0.0 wars or any of that - I've done it, it was all well and good, but I'd rather do something else now. Ideally, I'd like to join an empire based corp (low sec is fine) that doesn't take itself too seriously, and is just looking to have fun. I don't do Teamspeak / Vent really - I'm usually playing on a laptop with sound muted in my living room with my wife sitting next to me. I do also have a couple other accounts - one has similar SP to this one but more focused on Gallente small gang PVP, and the other is more industrial focused. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to resub them, but I may. This account is a carrier / dread pilot. Not really the best for the kind of corp I'd really like to be with now, but he's what I have. I have some decent ships and a bit of cash, and would really like to help contribute to a corp that helps out newer players.

In any case, if any corp is out there that thinks I'd be a good fit, I'd love to hear from them.

Thanks!
-am
Vestion Stenier-Tian
Bellax Borealis
Arkhos Core
#2 - 2014-02-02 02:48:39 UTC
Hey, Icendus Corux is a new low sec PvP corp that intends to do a lot of small gang PvP. Would love to have you with us :)

Join the channel 'Icendus Corux Public' for a chat and more info
Onyx Asablot
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2014-02-02 03:25:34 UTC
Welcome back to Eve. Come play in the middle, down in Syndicate.

Onyx

America!

Carter Aideron
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2014-02-02 08:39:24 UTC
Hey Anton,

We are a pretty much a corp that focuses on both pve and pvp and just the pew pew side of EVE. We are not that big of a corp but we have a solid player base and are slowly expanding our forces. We like like to run roams in small ships in order to teach the new players the tactics of pvp and such. Recently we have been recruiting a good amount of new guys and they need some guidance to get through this game. So it would be great to have a member like yourself in our corp that has gone through the process and can now teach others the same. While we have a couple veteran people in the corp, an addition like yourself would be a great benfit to our corp and I think it will help us take this corp in the right directions. If you think you would be interested in this then feel free to contact me in game or send me a mail.

Best of luck, Carter Aideron
Sean Sonnach
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#5 - 2014-02-02 08:53:04 UTC
Hi

Check out this recruitment thread.

We see a lot of parts of EVE and do a variety of interesting things, in a friendly atmosphere, that understands RL comes first and that this is a game.

We are probably the place you want to be :)

Drop by, arrange a convo if you like our style/goals.
Bruce Kemp
Best Kept Dunked
Train Wreck.
#6 - 2014-02-03 10:15:25 UTC
Hi, i have eve-mailed you. Pirate
Aslon Seridith
Biohazard.
#7 - 2014-02-03 11:52:03 UTC
Biohazard. is a dedicated pvp corporation that could be your long term home.

We roam into low sec & 0.0 about 10-15 times a day with at least 2 preplanned. Our FCs are experienced & have a reimbursment tables linked to their capabilities.
Our doctrines are solid and used every week. One of the most used doctrines is our talwar fleet which is very effective but also fun versus small/medium gangs. When we roll out ballsdeep we fly in our AHACS and Tech3's. Together with capital support we are a known threat in our area.

As an alliance we also participate in minmatar FW. Which opens up more targets & an isk income when the tier is right.

What can we offer
1. Roams all day
2. In every timezone there are fleets with up to 30 in fleet.
3. Active memberbase
4. Leadership with over 7 years of experience
5. Reimbursements
6. Target rich enviroment
7. (super)Capital support
8. Friendly community.
9. Teamspeak 3 / Forums / Fleet Activity Tracker

How to join
Go to http://forums.winmatar.com and drop an application in the Biohazard. Recruitment section.
If you like to have a chat first, you can contact anyone listed in the channel: Biohazard.Pub

Hopefully u choose Biohazard.

Greets,

Aslon Seridith

㋡ it's ASLON SERIDTH? | Minmatar Most Loved #1 | Gave Amarr a Medal | Orchestrator of BurnHuola'14 |

Author of: How to win FW in 3 months | Nullsec Bittervet | www.winmatar.com

Hyperion Alpha
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2014-02-03 11:58:04 UTC
We can teach you to be a dirty pirate scumbag my friend. Our whole alliance is just that and based in low sec currently.

Swing by our public channel for a chat some time m8.

VVINE (2 v's)