These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

New Player looking for a Corp

Author
Tiberius Octavious
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2014-01-29 01:30:17 UTC
I am a fairly new player but active player, been playing for about 5 months. I am in the Central US time zone and am stationed in Gallente Space. I play a few hours every evening and play 5+ hours on the weekend. Here are some specs on my pilots:

Tiberius Octavious
Mostly scavenger/exploration and mission runner
~4,700,000 points
Stripped Velator-for trips to low sec for exploration
Imicus-Exploration and salvage high sec
Arbitrator-have a few set ups but mainly set for doing mission running
About 1 month away from being certified to pilot the Curse.
Probably notice from my ship selection that I am a fan of drones.

Flavius Octavius
Miner(considering branching into manufacturing or trade)
~5,000,000 points
Stripped Venture- for low sec mining
Algos-for mission running(do not do too much in this ship)
Retreiver-High sec mining( avg about 4.5M a trip mining Scord)
About 1 month away from being certified to pilot a Mackinaw.

What I would like to do in a corp? I would like to continue to use these pilots the way they have been trained thus far, but be involved in more group activities. Been doing the solo thing to learn the basics but would like to join a corp to develop my game skills be in in PVE missions or PVP activities. I am really open to any corp activities, I have played other games and have been in a number of groups or guilds and pretty much join one and stick with it. Also I am a fan of using TeamSpeak.

My Little Punny
The Scope
#2 - 2014-01-29 02:55:09 UTC
We got a good spot here for you m8. Friendly and open.

Good spot to get a foothold in pvp, as well as learn other aspects of the game from the rest of the alliance mates.

PM me in game, or join recruitment channel: Victus Recruitmen
Thanatos Marathon
Moira.
#3 - 2014-01-29 17:07:36 UTC
Check out PHOIBE.
DMC
Doomheim
#4 - 2014-01-29 17:14:22 UTC
Carter Aideron
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2014-02-02 04:46:10 UTC
Hello Tiberius,
Wombat Ascension is a corp that offers a good amount of pve and pvp. We enjoy running missions together just to pass time while also making some isk in the process. We also started roams into mostly faction warfare space. At the moment we usually only fly cruisers and below to just teach the newer players about pvp while minimizing isk lost. Our corp welcomes people of various skill levels. As long as you show an interest in the game and are willing to participate then you will always be welcome in our corp. Then we also have a sister corp which focuses on the industrial side of EVE. This includes, mining, trading, manufacturing and research. These two corps work in unison to offer players a well rounded experience in this game. So if you think such a corp will fit your play style then feel free to send me a mail in game.

Best of luck to you, Carter Aideron
Remy Patrouette
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#6 - 2014-02-02 05:29:57 UTC
Hello Tiberius, and welcome! I think you'd be a fine fit for Alerion. We are currently expanding our Mining Division, and are looking for dedicated solo and group miners. Please see our ad at: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4146856#post4146856

Take care, be well, and fly safe!

Remy Patrouette Recruiter Alerion Corporation