These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Watch out guys, ALL of you...

Author
Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#21 - 2014-01-29 07:50:49 UTC
What a horribly cruel thing. It is a shame that the OP did not find me first.

Do you have any friends you can borrow from? Assets? I can look around and find you a fine corp to start over in. 59 million is easy to recoup for anyone willing to pull themselves up with their bootstraps.

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Darius Brinn
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#22 - 2014-01-29 14:45:31 UTC
Maximillian Stark wrote:

And this is a warning to all of you. That guy (atleast sounds like) is an old man who you wouldn't expect to scam

I failed to notice how Bernie Madoff, those guys at JP Morgan and the fellas at Enron and Arthur Andersen were all teenagers.

So, now I know. It's weird that old men scam, right? Thanks a lot for your input Roll

59 millon is NOTHING. If it's your 100%, you could have recovered EVERYTHING in 48 hours even with a 1 day alt and a bit of work.

Diva Ex Machina
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#23 - 2014-01-29 14:55:07 UTC
Pix Severus wrote:
Looks like the OP posted this thread in the hopes that some sap will donate him some pity ISK.

Good effort.

But he has such an honest, open face. What kind of scoundrel would do such a thing?!
Maximillian Stark
Doomheim
#24 - 2014-01-30 18:58:28 UTC
Diva Ex Machina wrote:
Pix Severus wrote:
Looks like the OP posted this thread in the hopes that some sap will donate him some pity ISK.

Good effort.

But he has such an honest, open face. What kind of scoundrel would do such a thing?!

Someone sent me 10 pity ISK, thanks. :/ Still doubting whether I should keep playing or not.
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#25 - 2014-01-30 19:16:23 UTC
Maximillian Stark wrote:
Diva Ex Machina wrote:
Pix Severus wrote:

Good effort.

Someone sent me 10 pity ISK, thanks. :/ Still doubting whether I should keep playing or not.

Why would you quit?

This game is all about losing it all and coming back.

The man who scammed you... he just provided your end game content. He is your target. Bring him down however you can. If you fail, try again.

Welcome to the real EVE.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Abdul 'aleem
Sumiko Yoshida Corporation
#26 - 2014-01-30 22:00:05 UTC
You got off easy OP. It could have been a lot worse.

Some known scams in EVE

The ability for everyone and their allies to legally counter-gank mission invaders... yes please. Add a Suspect Flag for Mission Invasion

Click "like" in the original post to support it.

Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#27 - 2014-01-30 22:22:06 UTC
Abdul 'aleem wrote:

Some known scams in EVE

I know some people who were the first to come up with some of these and no credit is given, how rude.

The Multiples of 1000 for example was popularized by me and is not a scam. It is more widely known as my nullsec trading method. We can't be held accountable for someone clicking too fast and not reading the warnings.

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Maximillian Stark
Doomheim
#28 - 2014-01-31 11:42:17 UTC
Erotica 1 wrote:
Abdul 'aleem wrote:

Some known scams in EVE

I know some people who were the first to come up with some of these and no credit is given, how rude.

The Multiples of 1000 for example was popularized by me and is not a scam. It is more widely known as my nullsec trading method. We can't be held accountable for someone clicking too fast and not reading the warnings.

Hey little scammer, I don't like your kind, shoo.
Wingmate
Perkone
Caldari State
#29 - 2014-01-31 22:34:28 UTC
Maximillian Stark wrote:
Relatively small according to you yes, for me it was 100%.

holy ****, i can't believe you didn't even bother biomassing this toon and starting another one before begging like this again. do people not know how to search for how many times you've done this scam?

i make spreadsheets for pretty cheap. contact me for more info.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=197433

Dace Onio
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#30 - 2014-01-31 22:49:08 UTC
Maximillian Stark wrote:
Diva Ex Machina wrote:
Pix Severus wrote:

Good effort.

Just biomass an leave eve all together, the universe will be a better place without you
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#31 - 2014-02-01 04:17:27 UTC
Maximillian Stark wrote:
Erotica 1 wrote:
Abdul 'aleem wrote:

Some known scams in EVE

I'd be a bit more polite to ero if I were you. Your choice, but just think of the assets he can bring down if he chooses to make you tomorrow nights entertainment.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Old Phill
Doomheim
#32 - 2014-02-01 06:55:53 UTC
as i was reading what pointed out
Cautious about being scammed
next thing i read i have no money left
lol sounds like you were VERY VERY Cautious there mate
be glad it wasnt 500mil or more
if anyone is willing to give you free money (double your money) just say gimme gimme gimme right now
Maximillian Stark
Doomheim
#33 - 2014-02-01 11:56:37 UTC
Leto Thule wrote:
Maximillian Stark wrote:
Erotica 1 wrote:
Abdul 'aleem wrote:

Some known scams in EVE

I'd be a bit more polite to ero if I were you. Your choice, but just think of the assets he can bring down if he chooses to make you tomorrow nights entertainment.

I know he is stupid, but don't think he's that stupid to waste ISK on me. He doesn't even have much. She's a poor attention seeking scammer. Just my honest 2 cents. P
NinjaTurtle
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#34 - 2014-02-02 09:11:09 UTC
Maximillian Stark wrote:

fair warning, if this was a difficult experience for you, you will probably need some sort of support system in place to help cushion the physical and emotional anguish from continued gameplay/dying in a fire.
Previous page12