These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
2 Pages12Next page

ESS LP broken or working as intended?

First post
Author
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#1 - 2014-01-30 16:44:47 UTC
obviously as soon as i saw the ess thought why the hell not give it a test,
just bobbing along killing rats for 2 hours +-
checked my LP, little shocked not gonna lie,
emptied the ESS and docked up, blah blah

64 mil in ESS,,
soo i work it as 64000000/1000*0.15 (lowest estimate) which gives me 9600 LP (150LP/mil)
in that time i gained about, 3900 (61LP/mil)

basically 2.5X lower than expected, somone enlighten me?
Heiian Conglomerate
#2 - 2014-01-30 16:59:36 UTC
yes

#3 - 2014-01-30 17:26:02 UTC
While you were afk with your sentry drones, a newbro accessed it and took the balance. He then lost it all in Jita.

Working as intended.

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

#4 - 2014-01-30 17:39:21 UTC
Confirming the LP payout is not working as you would expect. There is a problem with how the ISK in bounty prizes get batched (the ISK is correct, so don't worry about that).
This will be fixed in the release on Monday, 3rd Feb.

CCP Paradox | EVE QA | Team Phenomenon

Space Magician

#5 - 2014-01-30 17:42:28 UTC
Did any change or new feature from this patch go as it should and increase the majority of players' fun?

Anything?

Crime, it is not a "career", it is a lifestyle.

#6 - 2014-01-30 17:53:09 UTC
Notorious Fellon wrote:
Did any change or new feature from this patch go as it should and increase the majority of players' fun?

Anything?

Yeah, they closed the drone aggression exploit. ^^

bingo, his pig not being a goat doesn't make the pig wrong, just him an idiot for shouting at his pig "WHY ARENT YOU A GOAT!" (Source)

-- Ralph King-Griffin, about deranged people playing EVE ONLINE

#7 - 2014-01-30 17:58:28 UTC
CCP Paradox wrote:
Confirming the LP payout is not working as you would expect. There is a problem with how the ISK in bounty prizes get batched (the ISK is correct, so don't worry about that).

Confirming that most of your new ideas are badly implemented and really a time wasting joke?

Signature removed - CCP Eterne

#8 - 2014-01-30 18:07:30 UTC
Beekeeper Bob wrote:
CCP Paradox wrote:

Confirming that most of your new ideas are badly implemented and really a time wasting joke?

I mean, c'mon, give them a break.

It is not like they are wasting their time dreaming up idiotic changes to sentry drones or anything.
Or designing ESS mechanics that allow the module to be anchored beside a wh announcing to all that someone is ringing the doorbell.
Or, wrecking all standings.
#9 - 2014-01-30 18:09:18 UTC
Dinsdale Pirannha wrote:
Beekeeper Bob wrote:
CCP Paradox wrote:

It is not like they are wasting their time dreaming up idiotic changes to sentry drones or anything.
Or designing ESS mechanics that allow the module to be anchored beside a wh announcing to all that someone is ringing the doorbell.
Says one of the biggest dreamers on the forums.

bingo, his pig not being a goat doesn't make the pig wrong, just him an idiot for shouting at his pig "WHY ARENT YOU A GOAT!" (Source)

-- Ralph King-Griffin, about deranged people playing EVE ONLINE

Gallente Federation
#10 - 2014-01-30 18:09:41 UTC
Dinsdale Pirannha wrote:
Beekeeper Bob wrote:
CCP Paradox wrote:

dinsdale tears fofofo

This post was loving crafted by a member of the Official GoonWaffe recruitment team. Improve the forums, support this idea: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=345133

Goonswarm Federation
#11 - 2014-01-30 18:59:10 UTC
Dinsdale Pirannha wrote:
Beekeeper Bob wrote:
CCP Paradox wrote:

Dinsdale tears fofofofo

This post was lovingly crafted by a member of the Goonwaffe Posting Cabal, proud member of the popular gay hookup site somethingawful.com, Spelling Bee, Grammar Gestapo & #1 Official Gevlon Goblin Fanclub member.

#12 - 2014-01-30 19:24:25 UTC
Dinsdale tears, best tears. Blink

You really think someone would do that? Just log into EvE and tell lies?

#13 - 2014-01-30 19:39:13 UTC
Dinsdale Pirannha wrote:
Beekeeper Bob wrote:
CCP Paradox wrote:

Dinsdale tears fofofofo
Shadow Cartel
#14 - 2014-01-30 19:42:37 UTC
Dinsdale Pirannha wrote:
Beekeeper Bob wrote:
CCP Paradox wrote:

Dinsdale tears fofofofo

am I doing it right?
#15 - 2014-01-30 19:48:01 UTC
Notorious Fellon wrote:

Anything?

The Nestor. But its steamy dung so I guess no?
#16 - 2014-01-30 20:10:04 UTC
I like EVE.

Zimmy Zeta - I f*cking love martinis. the original ones, with gin, not that vodka martini crap. Your old Friends can use me for 7 days, free!!!

#17 - 2014-01-30 21:07:17 UTC
I like bacon!
Goonswarm Federation
#18 - 2014-01-30 21:52:30 UTC
I eat eve while playing bacon

Wait that isnt right..
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#19 - 2014-01-30 22:15:10 UTC
So...did ANY of the new features actually work this patch? ESS is broken (and can be deployed on wormholes), Omnis don't show drone stats, standings were borked, salvage drones were borked. Seriously? QA? Anyone?
Amarr Empire
#20 - 2014-01-30 23:13:49 UTC
Notorious Fellon wrote:

Anything?

The patch was yet another demonstration of a rush job, and poor QC from CCP's experienced staff.

In other news... the usual forum trolls picked apart irate players posts, and made fun of there English.
A few players were lucky enough to see some of there market stashes in certain polymers increase exponentially, and they had great joy profiting.

Personally I downloaded the patch, realized just how crap it was, saw the explosion of "wtf CCP?" posts on the forum, then logged for 24 hours.

I'm surrounded by Trolls. All this negative feedback means we'll just be getting new forums released before DUST goes F2P....

2 Pages12Next page