These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

[Event] Magna Festiva

Author
Synthetic Cultist
Church of The Crimson Saviour
#21 - 2014-01-28 14:07:16 UTC
Constantin Baracca wrote:
Brock Yevikaan wrote:
I'm not understanding why people are criticizing others for wanting to attend a party. It's a...party.

Silas is a Sani Sabik. Blood Raider parties typically run along the lines of flaying people alive and twisting them on racks to squeeze the juices out for ritual consumption.

Even if it isn't a Sabik party, most civilized people in the cluster would rather have nothing to do with it.

That is Inaccurate.

At a Previous Party hosted by Silas Vitalia, it was to mark the Launch of her first Book.

There was Music by Famous Cellist Morwen Lagann, and also fine Wine.

Then an Incendiary Amarr Orthodox Fanatic appeared and Burst into Flames in an Attempt to Assassinate Lady Vitalia.

This was Unexpected.

Synthia 1, Empress of Kaztropol.

It is Written.

Brock Yevikaan
#22 - 2014-01-28 14:33:49 UTC

Silas is a Sani Sabik. Blood Raider parties typically run along the lines of flaying people alive and twisting them on racks to squeeze the juices out for ritual consumption.

Even if it isn't a Sabik party, most civilized people in the cluster would rather have nothing to do with it.

Ah, I see. Well, I suppose I shall see for myself. It's not hard to leave if something inordinately creepy starts to happen.
Koronakesh
Seekers of a Silent Paradise
#23 - 2014-01-28 16:55:52 UTC
If possible, I will be in attendance, dear madame.

SASPR Amir al-Mu'minin

Vulxanis Viceroy
Offworld Trading Company
Khimi Harar
#24 - 2014-01-28 19:40:47 UTC
Synthetic Cultist wrote:
Brock Yevikaan wrote:
I'm not understanding why people are criticizing others for wanting to attend a party. It's a...party.

That is Inaccurate.

At a Previous Party hosted by Silas Vitalia, it was to mark the Launch of her first Book.

Then an Incendiary Amarr Orthodox Fanatic appeared and Burst into Flames in an Attempt to Assassinate Lady Vitalia.

This was Unexpected.

If only they had succeeded...

In Character: Only responds to "Lord Draconis"

Pronounced "Vulzanis"

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/4fanm8/eve_in_a_nutshell_and_how_to_crack_it/

Public channel: VXV EVE

Twitter: https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Vulxanis_Viceroy

Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#25 - 2014-01-28 19:45:26 UTC
Vulxanis Viceroy wrote:
Synthetic Cultist wrote:
Brock Yevikaan wrote:

That is Inaccurate.

This was Unexpected.

If only they had succeeded...

This is not quite accurate, perhaps speak to some of those involved elsewhere.

Regardless, plans proceed apace, more to come!

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Makkal Hanaya
Revenent Defence Corperation
#26 - 2014-01-29 00:07:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Makkal Hanaya
Brock Yevikaan wrote:

Brock Yevikaan wrote:

Ah, I see. Well, I suppose I shall see for myself. It's not hard to leave if something inordinately creepy starts to happen.

Right.

When someone tells you 'the hostess of the party commits (in)human atrocities' and your response is 'I'll just swing by and leave if anything creepy happens,' it suggests a sucking moral vacuum where your consciousness ought to be.

You are fine hanging out with someone who flays others alive as long as you don't have to watch.

Amazingly, people will criticize that viewpoint.

Render unto Khanid the things which are Khanid's; and unto God the things that are God's.

Erica Dusette
Division 13
#27 - 2014-01-29 00:15:41 UTC
But maybe they want to be flayed?

Some people are into that.

Jack Miton > you be nice or you're sleeping on the couch again!

Part-Time Wormhole Pirate Full-Time Supermodel

worмнole dιary + cнaracтer вιoѕвσss

Mina Sebiestar
Minmatar Inner Space Conglomerate
#28 - 2014-01-29 00:35:14 UTC
So who is for dinner.......

Don't answer that.

You choke behind a smile a fake behind the fear

Because >>I is too hard

Brock Yevikaan
#29 - 2014-01-29 04:43:33 UTC
Makkal Hanaya wrote:

When someone tells you 'the hostess of the party commits (in)human atrocities' and your response is 'I'll just swing by and leave if anything creepy happens,' it suggests a sucking moral vacuum where your consciousness ought to be.

You are fine hanging out with someone who flays others alive as long as you don't have to watch.

Amazingly, people will criticize that viewpoint.

Contrary to some, I don't consider guilt by association to be all that important. I can be in the company of someone without being in any way related to what they do at other times.

Besides, I prefer to make judgments of people on my own terms.
Morgan Wulver
SAYR Reserve Guard
SAYR Galactic
#30 - 2014-01-29 05:05:10 UTC
Assuming I won't be eviscerated upon an alter, I would love to attend! What sort of adventurer would I be if I turned down such an amazing chance to witness foreign cultures and spread international goodwill?

Shall I bring any gifts?

Kirjuun! Uakan! Teknikiara! Kanpai kameitsamuu! Ra ra ra!

Gosakumori Noh
Coven of One
#31 - 2014-01-29 05:21:29 UTC
Well, now, although there may have been some atrocious developments on occasion at previous functions, I do not believe these can be blamed on the charming and graceful hostess. I for one did not know that there were such things as fabric destroying nanite bombs, after all, and that is right up my alley, as it were.

Besides, you know, its worth seeing a few atrocities if you also get to watch half a dozen naked Nation loyalists steal a large antique table. Yes? Yes, of course it is.
Vulxanis Viceroy
Offworld Trading Company
Khimi Harar
#32 - 2014-01-29 17:41:47 UTC
Brock Yevikaan wrote:

Ran by a known psychotic cultic murderer who thinks that it is alright to flay someone alive and follows a religion that finds murder trivial.

I can absolutely see why you would be confused. It would have nothing to do with any outrage of their crimes.

Note to any Amarr reading this thread and are interested in attending:

I will do everything within my power as a Holder to make sure you are the recipient of a full inquisition for supporting the atrocities of the Blood Raiders by attending this function. By doing so you have declared yourself an enemy of the Amarr Empire and shall be treated accordingly.

Pronounced "Vulzanis"

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/4fanm8/eve_in_a_nutshell_and_how_to_crack_it/

Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#33 - 2014-01-29 17:48:58 UTC
Vulxanis Viceroy wrote:
Brock Yevikaan wrote:

Ran by a known psychotic cultic murderer who thinks that it is alright to flay someone alive and follows a religion that finds murder trivial.

I can absolutely see why you would be confused. It would have nothing to do with any outrage of their crimes.

I will do everything within my power as a Holder to make sure you are the recipient of a full inquisition for supporting the atrocities of the Blood Raiders by attending this function. By doing so you have declared yourself an enemy of the Amarr Empire and shall be treated accordingly.

If you wanted an invitation you just had to ask.

No need for hysterics. You can come, Viceroy.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#34 - 2014-01-29 17:54:22 UTC
Vulxanis Viceroy wrote:
...and follows a religion that finds murder trivial...

I must object with this characterization.

I can assure you there is nothing trivial about anything we do in that department.

The gifts we give are special, and those we give them to honor us deeply with their participation.

That however, is a different sort of event and not one I would be inviting outsiders and nonbelievers to.

Come, have a few drinks, you might not be as scandalized as you imagine.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

John Revenent
Revenent Defence Corperation
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#35 - 2014-01-29 20:20:46 UTC
Ugh...

Ishukone Loyalist - Private Contractor

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."

Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#36 - 2014-01-29 20:37:12 UTC
John Revenent wrote:
Ugh...

Table for two?

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Vulxanis Viceroy
Offworld Trading Company
Khimi Harar
#37 - 2014-01-29 20:45:49 UTC
Silas Vitalia wrote:
Vulxanis Viceroy wrote:
Brock Yevikaan wrote:

If you wanted an invitation you just had to ask.

No need for hysterics. You can come, Viceroy.

You forget my history then, monster.

Silas Vitalia wrote:
Vulxanis Viceroy wrote:
...and follows a religion that finds murder trivial...

I must object with this characterization.

I can assure you there is nothing trivial about anything we do in that department.

The gifts we give are special, and those we give them to honor us deeply with their participation.

That however, is a different sort of event and not one I would be inviting outsiders and nonbelievers to.

Come, have a few drinks, you might not be as scandalized as you imagine.

Your hedonistic debauchery is all that this will amount to. I refuse to attend. Any self-respecting Amarr shall do the same. Anyone who attends is an enemy of the Amarr Empire and New Eden as a whole.

I must object that your kind has chosen to slaughter and skinning people alive for your "religion".

You seriously believe that your objection has any worth? Your kind chose to take children to bleed dry.

Those under my care are STILL needing therapy from watching their loved ones have their blood drained from them! Many were orphaned right in front of their eyes! How DARE you claim innocence. How DARE you claim offence! You MONSTER!

Anyone who chooses not to kill you permanently is, by default, condoning your heinous acts. Whether they agree or not. Your crimes and those who follow the Sani Sabik are criminals against ALL of New Eden! A simple party will not change that!

The gifts? The gifts of taking a knife and slicing skin from tendon and bone slowly as children are forced to watch, because THEY ARE NEXT, is a GIFT?

You must think the entirety of New Eden stupid, and are proven right, if ANYONE believes that lie!

Whether they are a willing brainwashed victim or not, what you do is revolting! The Sani Sabik religion and all who follow it are enemies of New Eden and deserve to be hunted to extinction.

Scandalous? You think I am afraid at the possibly of a scandal? I could not care less about not being invited!

I do not care what delusion you have convinced yourself and others of your rituals being innocent.

Your rituals are purely evil.

You are evil.

Pronounced "Vulzanis"

Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#38 - 2014-01-29 20:59:40 UTC
Vulxanis Viceroy wrote:
Statement

Duly noted!

You might, Viceroy, want to delve a bit deeper into what exactly is done in your name under the Aegis of the Imperial Amarr.

A fair number of orphans and crying next-of-kin by the wayside on any number of Reclaimed territory. In fact a fair number of Matari in these very forums would be hard pressed to tell any reliable difference between you and I on some issues.

Those beautiful and holy cathedrals that tower a kilometer above your head? They are built on a foundation centuries of pain and bones.

All that pain coming from a place of religious love, of course. The love of the Amarr theocracy?

Justified pain, perhaps? But don't kid yourself about whom you follow and whom you serve, and whom they've stepped on to get where they are.

The Imperials have killed and bombarded and enslaved millions more than the Sabik ever have, all in the name of their God.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Vulxanis Viceroy
Offworld Trading Company
Khimi Harar
#39 - 2014-01-29 21:03:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Vulxanis Viceroy
Silas Vitalia wrote:
Vulxanis Viceroy wrote:
Statement

Duly noted!

You might, Viceroy, want to delve a bit deeper into what exactly is done in your name under the Aegis of the Imperial Amarr.

A fair number of orphans and crying next-of-kin by the wayside on any number of Reclaimed territory. In fact a fair number of Matari in these very forums would be hard pressed to tell any reliable difference between you and I on some issues.

Those beautiful and holy cathedrals that tower a kilometer above your head? They are built on a foundation centuries of pain and bones.

All that pain coming from a place of religious love, of course. The love of the Amarr theocracy?

Justified pain, perhaps? But don't kid yourself about whom you follow and whom you serve, and whom they've stepped on to get where they are.

The Imperials have killed and bombarded and enslaved millions more than the Sabik ever have, all in the name of their God.

The difference, is I do not claim innocence. Nor do I claim the Amarr Empire is innocent. We make mistakes, but we carry on. You hunt children down, rather than orphans being made as a result of War(no less than any other faction has done).

Just like a Sani Sabik to try and deflect the heat off of them onto the Amarr.

You coward.

Pronounced "Vulzanis"

Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#40 - 2014-01-29 21:07:31 UTC
Vulxanis Viceroy wrote:

The difference, is I do not claim innocence. Nor do I claim the Amarr Empire is innocent. We make mistakes, but we carry on. You hunt children down, rather than orphans being made as a result of War(no less than any other faction has done).

Just like a Sani Sabik to try and deflect the heat off of them onto the Amarr.

The conquered and enslaved peoples that now make up the Empire due to the Reclaiming might differ with you on your definition of 'war.'

Your definition implies a two-sided conflict.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Previous page123Next page