These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Huge battle monday

Author
hedge betts Shiyurida
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#21 - 2014-01-29 11:53:32 UTC
Jhanax wrote:
I was just wondering what you peeps thought the affect on the market the huge battle would have ?

I LOVE LAMP

Pog mo thoin

hedge betts Shiyurida
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#22 - 2014-01-29 12:02:21 UTC
But for a real answer

If you didn't have ships and mods in market pre B R. There is no point in starting production now as mineral prices are inflated. Only way you will make isk is if you are working off a stockpile

Pog mo thoin

Jhanax
BLKRaptors
#23 - 2014-01-29 13:05:13 UTC
Thankyou for serious answers :)
Serene Repose
#24 - 2014-01-29 13:34:02 UTC
Epeens sold out. I imagine the price will go up.

We must accommodate the idiocracy.

Mario Putzo
#25 - 2014-01-29 14:31:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Mario Putzo
(This is dependent of course on no other massive fights happening in EVE over that time. If there comes a day when another 300Dread go poof or another 70 Titans or Super Carriers are killed off)

- Expect minerals to be up 20% or more.
- Expect module and hull prices to rise accordingly
- Expect prices to drop Friday through Sunday but rebound on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Should last a month or so barring any future large scale loses of mineral heavy ships.

My outlook is bearish on the mineral markets, if you have the capital it wouldn't hurt to invest into them.
Buy and Hold. Zenith point looks like it should hit sometime the week of Feb 7th.

If you have the capital it also wouldn't hurt to chew up low sell orders on popular modules
Buy and Flip. Zenith point looks like it could fall the week of Feb 14.

Trritanium Specific.
Buy and Flip. The market here is fairly reliable and stable as far as mineral markets are concerned, it should peak around 7.2/unit and lowsell around 5.0/unit anything being sold under 5.40 as of today can be reliably bought and flipped to 5.40 (in a market hub of course)

As always weekend markets will be lower as more people play, these downward trends should be ironed out by Tuesday or so of the next week, rising again to the weekend. Shouldn't last more than a month total...unless we see another HED or B-R turkey shoot scenario.
silens vesica
Corsair Cartel
#26 - 2014-01-29 14:36:31 UTC
Kimmi Chan wrote:
Could be good.

Could be bad.

Might be negligible.

Tell someone you love them today, because life is short. But scream it at them in Esperanto, because life is also terrifying and confusing.

Didn't vote? Then you voted for NulBloc

Previous page12