These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

In-Game Events and Gatherings

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Stay Frosty Frigate FREE For ALL

Author
Rixx Javix
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#1 - 2014-01-22 13:15:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Rixx Javix
Stay Frosty Presents: FRIGATE FREE FOR ALL (FFA): This SUNDAY JAN 26TH from 16:00 to 22:00

EVEOGANDA and STAY FROSTY PRESENT an event for ALL PLAYERS young and old - FRIGATE FREE FOR ALL!!

The event will take place this Sunday, January 26th from 16:00 to 22:00 UTC and you will be free to engage anything that lands on grid with you, including your alliance mates, blues & fellow corp mates - everyone is fair game.

A wide range of prizes will be awarded to anyone ONE YEAR old or younger that participates! Prizes will be based on the event killboard, details of which will be released 48hrs prior to the event. All killmails must be posted to the event killboard to be eligible for prizes.

RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

• No link alts allowed - Any boosters in system will be hunted down and destroyed.
• Gangs and Teamwork are not allowed. The is a Frigate Free For ALL!
• No Podding.
• ONLY Tech 1 Frigate hulls are allowed until 20:00, after which any Frigate or Destroyer is allowed.
• Warping off is allowed. We discourage the use of safe spots and the hugging of stations/gates will be strongly discouraged.
• Cloaks are not allowed.
• A variety of FREE fitted T1 Frigates will be available to all participants, until they are exhausted. Stay Frosty has built nearly 6,000 Frigates for you to explode. We also encourage you to bring your own.
• ECM is not allowed, drones and/or modules.

The system name will not be announced until 48hrs before the event, here in this post, on EVEOGANDA, in the event channel and on this forum thread.

Comm information will be made available during the event in the in-game channel EVEOGANDA, feel free to join that channel to discuss. The Event in-game channel is STAY FROSTY FFA and updates and details will be posted there.

DONATIONS: Special thanks go out to all our supporters and donors! This is the 10th live event I've organized in Eve and each one was made possible from the generosity and support of donors just like you.

• Krull Krull has donated the winner's Carrier of choice (plus 250m ISK) to the Top Killer and a T2 Cruiser of choice (plus 50m ISK) to the second place Top Killer!

• Marq Aideron (Aideron Technologies) donated a Dominix Navy Issue, 5x Hookbills, 1x Nemesis, 1x Shadow Serpentis Warp Scram, and 1x Sisters Expanded Probe Launcher with 12 of each sisters probe (core and combat).

• Scope Werk donated 50m ISK in support of the event, as well as 1x Dark Blood EM Plating.

• Anonymous donated 5x Dramiels

• Dissonance Corporation donated 1 30x Day PLEX!

• Stay Frostian Draiv Solregard has donated the following:
I'll Donate 500x Punisher's to the person with the most Killing Blows in a Punisher.

I'll divide 100 mISK among those that get a Killing Blow during 16:00-16:01.
I'll divide another 100 mISK among those that get a Killing Blow during 18:00-18:05.
(Must be a Killing Blow, if you get multiple Killing Blows you'll get a bigger share.)

As well as a Gistii A-Type Small Shield Booster to the person who grabs the 1000th Kill in the event.

• Argos Gelert donated an Astero Frigate.

• Sheza Kewtee donated 10x Executioners and 10x every other Frigate!!

• Narook donated 4x fully fitted Merlins.

• Arwen Ariniel donated a Gnosis.

• Cam Dromic donated 50m ISK.

• E'dyn donated 40+ fitted Kestrels and 200m ISK.

• Mangala Solaris donated a bunch of ships we sold to help pay for all the mods we had to buy!

• Kalahari Wayrest donated 2b ISK to help us cover the cost of the event!! Much appreciated.

• Es and Whizz is donating 10x Standard and 5x Improved of each drug so pilots get hooked! Check them out in-game at channel "Narcotics" for all your drug needs.

• Legio X Latro donated 15x Comets for the prize pool!! Thanks guys!

• xXPlease Pandemic Citizens Reloaded Alliance.Xx donates 100 Inherent Implants 'Yeti' Ice Harvesting IH-1001 to the first 100 people to lose their ship. The Yeti will give them the strength to rise back up and continue fighting.

• SF Pilot Oma Lorche is donating a Vigilant!

• SF Pilot Joffy Aulx-Gao is donating an Ishtar hull!!

• A special shout-out to all of you that sent along a few items here and there, mods, ships and other support. I'd also like to take a moment to thank Gwendolyn MacDougall who essentially built 6,000 Frigates for this event! Joffy, Oma and Draiv also deserve special thanks! The amount of effort and dedication involved is mind-blowing to me, to special thanks. And to all our Stay Frosty supporters, this event is for you all.

My sincere apologies if I missed anyone, keeping track of these things is a challenge. If I have missed you please feel free to contact me for correction.

• The Angel Project - As always Sindel is a huge positive influence on Eve and her support has meant a lot to me over the years, so thank you sincerely for all of your help.

COMMS: Thanks to the great folks at RvB we will be using the RvB Ganked Mumble server for event comms. You can get that information by following THIS LINK.

Stay Frosty!!

All rules are subject to change without notice by STAY FROSTY. Feel free to contact us in regards to donations, prizes, or support in the in-game channel EVEOGANDA or by contacting Rixx Javix by eve-mail or at rixxjavix@gmail.com

http://eveoganda.blogspot.com

Zerb Arus
WormSpaceWormS
#2 - 2014-01-22 15:24:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Zerb Arus
My corp will be there!

Tuskers FFAs and Crossing Zebras FFA, were lots of fun! Respect and thanks to everyone who organizes such events!

One question though: are there free office slots & production capabilities in the target system? We do not want to leech free ships, and would haul fittings & compressed minerals for corp-ship-production there.
Rixx Javix
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#3 - 2014-01-22 19:28:38 UTC
Zerb Arus wrote:
My corp will be there!

Tuskers FFAs and Crossing Zebras FFA, were lots of fun! Respect and thanks to everyone who organizes such events!

One question though: are there free office slots & production capabilities in the target system? We do not want to leech free ships, and would haul fittings & compressed minerals for corp-ship-production there.

Up to you of course. The system is in low sec and won't be announced until Friday. But it has two stations and is only two jumps away from two different hi-sec entrances.

Ruger St1pe
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#4 - 2014-01-23 14:56:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Ruger St1pe
Hey we will be there too, awesome initiative.

Q. Are here any restrictions on fittings from 16-20 and 20-22?

Q.After 20, is it still only t1 in both frigates and destroyers?

Q.During the contest, are teamspeak or communication regarding the contest allowed between members, or third pty contestors. Asking since this might compromise the ffa idea and make small alliances during the contest

Edit after the solar system has been revealed I sadly will have to sit this one over as my Gallente standing does no allow me to enter that space atm. I have tried to change the standing but I wont be able to fix it till sunday. I will try to get ready for the next event. Some of my members might still join in though.

“Hard roads are not opened by themselves; they are opened by some brave people!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan

Rixx Javix
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#5 - 2014-01-23 15:51:58 UTC
From 16-20 the only restrictions on t1 frigs is the ones mentioned, no ecm or ecm drones, etc.

As far as the mods you fit, that is totally up to you.

After 20, pirate faction frigs, t2 frigs and Dessies are allowed. Same rules apply.

MuraSaki Siki
ChuangShi
Fraternity.
#6 - 2014-01-24 08:12:50 UTC
i will be there
Rixx Javix
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#7 - 2014-01-24 13:17:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Rixx Javix
The FFA will take place this Sunday from 16:00 - 22:00 UTC in the system of Jovainnon, which should come as no surprise since the last three FFAs also took place there.

The reasons are simple, Jov is next door to our home in Hevrice, but it is also perfectly located next to several hi-sec entrances. Only two or three jumps in three different directions is hi-sec. The other good thing about Jov is that, except for Patrick Kasper, no one lives in Jov. So we aren't treading on anyone's toes by taking over the system. (But Patrick says he might be fishing on Sunday, so we should be ok.)

So see you in Jov on Sunday for insanity laden Frigate fights and lots of surprises!

OFFICIAL PRIZES

Top Killer
The pilot with the most registered kills on the event killboard.
Your Carrier of choice + 250m ISK. In addition you will also receive a Dark Blood EM Plate and an Astero.

Second Killer
The pilot with the second most registered kills on the event killboard.
Will receive a T2 Cruiser of your choice, a Gnosis, a Vigilant, 3x Comet + 100m ISK.

Third Place Killer
The pilot with the third most registered kills on the event killboard.
Will receive an Ishtar, 3x Comet + 50m ISK.

Fourth Place
The pilot with the fourth most registered kills on the event killboard.
Will receive a Dominix Navy Issue, 5x Hookbills, 1x Nemesis.

The first 100 Pilots to lose a ship
Each pilot will receive an Inherent Implants 'Yeti' Ice Harvesting IH-1001.

Nightmare Kill
The 15 top damage dealers on my Nightmare will each receive either a Standard or Improved booster. Boosters will be randomly contracted.

Secret Corpses
If you find one of the many "secret corpses" inside one of the free frigates you will win 50m ISK on the spot. Corpses must be named and match the list to be eligible and most be named in public chat.

Punisher Kills
The pilot with the most killing blows in a Punisher will receive 500x Punisher hulls.
In addition, 100m ISK will be divided among those that get a killing blow between 16:00 - 16:05, and 100m ISK will be divided among those that get a killing blow between 18:00 -18:05.

Venture Kills
The pilot that registers the most kills with a Venture will receive 1x Shadow Serpentis Warp Scram, and 1x Sisters Expanded Probe Launcher with 12 of each sisters probe (core and combat).

Venture Kills Part 2
The pilot that registers the most Venture KILLS will receive 5x Dramiels.

Late Bloomer
The first pilot to explode a Comet after 20:00 will receive 5x Comets.

Firetails
From 20-22:00, the pilot with the most killling blows in a Firetail will receive 20x Firetails!!

In addition we are holding several other prizes in secret to be awarded for special and unique events that may or may not happen during the event. This doesn't have to make sense. All prizes are subject to change without notice and each has its own special qualifications, winners will be notified as soon as humanly possible within 7-10 of the event. All prizes will be contracted to the winning pilot in a major trade hub when possible. All eligible killmails most be posted to the event killboard for eligibility. Details will be given on the day of the event. This event is sponsored by Stay Frosty and we are entirely responsible for awarding prizes, all decisions are final.

Stay Frosty and see you all on Sunday.

Rixx Javix
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#8 - 2014-01-25 22:25:23 UTC
Special Thanks to Mangala Solaris for setting up a FFA Campaign on the RvB Ganked Killboard for us.

This is the Official FFA Event Killboard.

All prize eligible kills must be posted to this killboard. We will also be cross-referencing Eve-Kill kills from 16-22:00 Event time.

Rand Haginen
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#9 - 2014-01-26 21:56:53 UTC
Great Event guys. Had lots of fun.

Next time no FW space please..you know being able to dock up and reship. Big smile

[URL=https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=316640&find=unread]Suspenders for EVE[/URL]

Ransu Asanari
Perkone
Caldari State
#10 - 2014-01-26 22:12:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Ransu Asanari
That was amazing... thanks so much for organizing this! I passed it on to a lot of corpmates, and a few others decided to come along. We also tried to convince a sister corporation of industrialists to send a few members to PvP.

I had no problems docking and reshipping. Brought everything in with a Blockade Runner, used insta dock/undock bookmarks. No issues at all. I definitely think Lowsec was the place to hold it. Now it's just the ratting to regain security status that I'm not looking forward to...
Piter Presley
Silent Nomads
Nomads - Reloaded
#11 - 2014-01-27 08:27:37 UTC
That was simply an awesome event. Thx, Rixx for setting this up.

Your live events are the best!
Se'nizi Ronuken
Black Ocean Adventurers
#12 - 2014-01-27 09:05:50 UTC
Only been playing for 6 weeks, first event I attended and had a blast! Cheers for setting this up, next time I intend to do better!
Arwen Ariniel
Shaolin Legacy
Preatoriani
#13 - 2014-01-27 12:06:17 UTC
Awesome work Rixx!! It was a blast! (yush, pun intended Twisted)
Maxxor Brutor
Borderline Procurements
#14 - 2014-01-27 14:29:10 UTC
Thanks for a fun event!
Iogrim
Matterhorn.
#15 - 2014-01-28 10:18:45 UTC
100 killmails, 33 killing blows, 7 losses - great event, would do it again!