These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

-EM- Electus Matari announces its imminent closure

Author
Killy Carmichael
Bionesis Technologies
#1 - 2014-01-22 15:22:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Killy Carmichael
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The Alliance Electus Matari is to be closed at the end of the current week

Republic University, Gerek, Minmatar Republic; 116.01.22

A few weeks after the announcement of the departure of Gradient corporation, the alliance Electus Matari is to be closed at the end of the current week.

All remaining corporations agreed that they didn't have the required human resources to ensure the good health of the alliance, nor to keep up with its reputation. That's why, although still loyal to the Minmatar Republic, and after several years of joint work, Lutinari Syndicate, The Halcyon Directive and Bionesis Technologies decided to follow their own paths. The three corporations leave in good terms and will remain allies. Electus Matari will officially still exist but only through its holding TCMS.

Each corporation will deal with its own standings from now on. For any diplomatic issue, you may contact the diplomats of each corporation, or join the following public channels :

- Lutinari Syndicate : "LUTI-Public"
- Halcyon : "Halcyon_OOC"
- Bionesis Technologies : "BIONE"

Killy Carmichael Tribal Consortium Management Services Electus Matari

Valerie Valate
Church of The Crimson Saviour
#2 - 2014-01-22 15:52:51 UTC
Oh my, incredible if true.

Doctor V. Valate, Professor of Archaeology at Kaztropolis Imperial University.

Anabella Rella
Gradient
Electus Matari
#3 - 2014-01-22 16:25:56 UTC
Sad but, true.

The Electus Matari flag will fly again one day, of that have no doubt. In the meantime the independent corporations that once made up EM will continue and will continue to work for the Minmatar people and the Republic.

When the world is running down, you make the best of what's still around.

Zenito
Lekhantsi Salvage Depot
#4 - 2014-01-22 16:44:03 UTC
On behalf of the Katanga Caravan, I would like to wish good fortune and trade to the former corporations of EM.

May your decision to independently make your own paths prove to be an example for all Matari.

Zenitoka Katanga

Clan Chieftain

"A fair bargain leaves both sides unhappy."

Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#5 - 2014-01-22 16:58:15 UTC
What's the old phrase.... "Don't let the door hit you on the way out."

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Stitcher
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#6 - 2014-01-22 18:20:47 UTC
One week, a permanent fixture of the political landscape, the next; a handful of legal holdings in storage. Something to ponder there.

Fly free, well and as the winds take you, all of you. Whether EM rises again or not, New Eden is a richer place for it having existed at all.

AKA Hambone

Author of The Deathworlders

Valerie Valate
Church of The Crimson Saviour
#7 - 2014-01-22 18:33:02 UTC
Stitcher wrote:
One week, a permanent fixture of the political landscape, the next; a handful of legal holdings in storage. Something to ponder there.

Should be obvious to a Caldari, I'd have thought, what with the Cold Wind and all that. All we are is dust on the wind, dude. Stardust on the solar wind.

Doctor V. Valate, Professor of Archaeology at Kaztropolis Imperial University.

Stitcher
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#8 - 2014-01-22 18:37:04 UTC
Sometimes, it's worth being reminded even of the obvious.

AKA Hambone

Author of The Deathworlders

Sviruah
Heleuthis Synergies
#9 - 2014-01-22 19:08:57 UTC
To those who were once my allies, I wish the best.
May the Fortunes smile to them, both from their past and their future.
Eran Mintor
Metropolis Commercial Consortium
#10 - 2014-01-22 19:13:31 UTC
Despite all the past grievances I've had with EM, it saddens me to see such an old and respected entity disband. Take care out there.

-Eran
N'maro Makari
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#11 - 2014-01-22 19:28:38 UTC
A truly tragic turn of events.

In light of this we will be setting the alliance to neutral at the next opportunity.

**Vherokior **

Ston Momaki
Disciples of Ston
#12 - 2014-01-22 20:04:16 UTC
When DSTON first began its work, I met a representative from Electus Matari. Arkady Sadik was his name. He helped us find homes for some rescued slaves. He was professional, helpful, and courteous. Electus Matari will be missed in this cluster. The Disciples of Ston bid you peace and farewell.

The Disciples of Ston bid you peace

Svipull
Republic Logistics II
#13 - 2014-01-22 21:37:53 UTC
[ trying to type this in EN, although I'm a German native. Please be kind and allow for some errors ... ]

... leans back and thinks, where our story began ... so ...
... once upon a time there was a pilot who was fluent in Latin, Greek and Hebrew ...

My Grandfather was born at a time shortly after the "snorkle-age", a docking process which was much more realistic than what we have today. You needed to learn "faster learning", that's a first, he was told. After he left the corporate school, he was sent to his mentor, a pilot called JohnBe - and in those days a perfectionist in the classic mining, research, production and transport stuff. When he discussed once how to best flood the Dodixie market with his new products, he asked that he'd like to support the Federation and the Republic in a better way, than they did today. JohnBe told him one could look forward to pilots who were dedicated to serve the Federation and/or the Republic. He handed over a shortlist and -EM- was one of the few entries there. So it all began ... Years later, I took over the helm.

Ever since I dream to walk on a station and meet these guys in person.

Yesterday at the comms, I got aware of the drama ...
Desiderya
Blue Canary
Watch This
#14 - 2014-01-23 00:56:55 UTC
Stitcher wrote:
Sometimes, it's worth being reminded even of the obvious.

How's that Caldari/Minmatar alliance thing you were working so hard on coming?

Ruthlessness is the kindness of the wise.

Saya Ishikari
Ishukone-Raata Technological Research Institute
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#15 - 2014-01-23 06:53:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Saya Ishikari
Seventeen days after Gradient goes their own way, the alliance dissolves... Thats not telling or anything. Still, unfortunate.

"At the end of it all, we have only what we've left in our wake to be remembered by." -Kyoko Ishikari, YC 95 - YC 117

Meklon
Minmatar United Freedom Front
#16 - 2014-01-23 09:42:33 UTC
Such a shame, another dream snuffed out in the night.
Raphael Ordo
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#17 - 2014-01-23 14:26:07 UTC
"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end.
But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."
Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#18 - 2014-01-23 16:07:40 UTC
Raphael Ordo wrote:
"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end.
But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."

The beginning of the end of the beginning? At an end? Terrible prose.

Just raise a glass like a proper Amarr victor and enjoy the [Schadenfreude].

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Aldrith Shutaq
Atash e Sarum Vanguard
#19 - 2014-01-23 17:42:40 UTC
Of all those I have had to take up arms against, I respected Electus Matari the most. I pray you will all keep your promises to uphold the ideals you believe in.

Aldrith Ter'neth Shutaq Newelle

Fleet Captain of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Divine Commodore of the 24th Imperial Crusade

Lord Consort of Lady Mitara Newelle, Champion of House Sarum and Holder of Damnidios Para'nashu

Del Vikus
Sundered Core
#20 - 2014-01-23 18:32:39 UTC
Meklon wrote:
Such a shame, another dream snuffed out in the night.

A shame perhaps, but no dreams have been extinguished. Others are being born. What roof they find shelter under is less interesting than what future they promise. And of that future, I am both optimistic and excited.
123Next pageLast page