These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Highsec PvP-ers needed for foreverwar against Goons

First post First post
Author
Louis Robichaud
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#701 - 2014-01-23 00:13:29 UTC
Khador Vess wrote:
Telemachus Rheade wrote:
Soooo, what must I do to get this Gevlon Goblin guy to pay Marmite to permadec RvB? I mean, clearly he's mad about RvB assisting goons cause of LOLz, pets, and/or conspiracy. Let's put some isk towards that endeavour! However, I guess Marmites would decline cause, well, killboards are too precious right?

marmite are more interested in forum PvP it seems.

It's the precious, precious metagame! I troll harder than them, I win!!!11! That's how Mittens became so powerful right?

I blog a bit http://hspew.blogspot.ca

Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#702 - 2014-01-23 01:01:31 UTC
Danalee wrote:
Khador Vess wrote:

Don't you have better things to do, like camp the 4-4 undock looking for newbies to kill or something?
Pfft, all those hisec wargamers are the same, only camping the 4-4 undock for easy kills... pathetic. Roll

D.

Bear

The pot calling the kettle black?

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Joan Greywind
The Lazy Crabs
#703 - 2014-01-23 03:20:31 UTC
Khador Vess wrote:
Telemachus Rheade wrote:
Soooo, what must I do to get this Gevlon Goblin guy to pay Marmite to permadec RvB? I mean, clearly he's mad about RvB assisting goons cause of LOLz, pets, and/or conspiracy. Let's put some isk towards that endeavour! However, I guess Marmites would decline cause, well, killboards are too precious right?

Well my little wh corp is wardecced by marmite now, I guess some people take forum PvP too seriously. Well according to no purpose Gevlon's and marmites' logic that means I already won, because through my words on the forums a 150 alliance wardecced my 7 man corp. I mean think of the oppurtunity cost, the time spending killing me they could have killed 10 goons (I consider myself 10 times better than the average goon pilot).

Does that mean I am relevant now?
Gevlon Goblin
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#704 - 2014-01-23 05:19:25 UTC
Telemachus Rheade wrote:

That costs nothing. Marmite is in war with 154 corps and alliances, so RvB can jump on any of the wars as allies and kick the ass of the bad Marmites. No payment is needed.

Del DelVechio wrote:

I want him to put some of his "riches" on the line first. But so far he is ignoring the offer. Talk is cheap.

Yes, I totally want to give an "x up people for fleet, I'll split the winnings with you" money.

My blog: greedygoblin.blogspot.com

Louis Robichaud
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#705 - 2014-01-23 05:27:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Louis Robichaud
Gevlon Goblin wrote:

Del DelVechio wrote:

I want him to put some of his "riches" on the line first. But so far he is ignoring the offer. Talk is cheap.

Yes, I totally want to give an "x up people for fleet, I'll split the winnings with you" money.

I don't think you understood his bet...

edit: In fact, taking his bet *may* be your best chance at "winning". You are spending a very considerable sum to get marmite on your side, obviously this is worth spending money on. You take the bet, have RvB leaves the field, giving you a chance to destroy all the goons POCOs. Best case scenario you do destroy them, you *win* the bet and you score a victory vs the Goons. Worse case scenario... well you get to see if this is possible or not see? You lost the bet but now you can move on to something else.

(I'm hoping *I* understood the proposed bet, but I'm fairly confident I have)

I blog a bit http://hspew.blogspot.ca

Gevlon Goblin
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#706 - 2014-01-23 06:32:30 UTC
Louis Robichaud wrote:

You take the bet, have RvB leaves the field, giving you a chance to destroy all the goons POCOs.

But Goons show up to get paid from the bet.

Don't even try to claim that money doesn't flow between these entities.

So no thanks, I won't pay Goons to defend their POCOs.

My blog: greedygoblin.blogspot.com

Telemachus Rheade
State War Academy
Caldari State
#707 - 2014-01-23 07:13:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Telemachus Rheade
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
Louis Robichaud wrote:

You take the bet, have RvB leaves the field, giving you a chance to destroy all the goons POCOs.

WOAH Goons pay RvB now?! Please send all future Goons > RvB payments to TELEMACHUS RHEADE, Mr. Mittens. I am the RvB Mining Director, and mining for isk is listed in my duties. I will make sure the isk gets to where it needs to go, promise!

(Please disregard my request if Gevlon Goblin is making things up, as usual)
Khador Vess
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#708 - 2014-01-23 07:34:47 UTC
Danalee wrote:
Khador Vess wrote:

Don't you have better things to do, like camp the 4-4 undock looking for newbies to kill or something?
Pfft, all those hisec wargamers are the same, only camping the 4-4 undock for easy kills... pathetic. Roll

D.

Bear

Nah mate... I'll leave that for you guys and your idea of 'leet pvp'

Also something, something, something, pot, kettle, black...
Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#709 - 2014-01-23 07:41:02 UTC
Gevlon Goblin wrote:

First it's 'Goons are obviously poor because Warr Akini ganks in T1 Catalysts' & now we're funding RVB. Which one is it Gevlon?

This post was lovingly crafted by a member of the Goonwaffe Posting Cabal, proud member of the popular gay hookup site somethingawful.com, Spelling Bee, Grammar Gestapo & #1 Official Gevlon Goblin Fanclub member.

Khador Vess
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#710 - 2014-01-23 07:50:24 UTC
Telemachus Rheade wrote:
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
Louis Robichaud wrote:

WOAH Goons pay RvB now?! Please send all future Goons > RvB payments to TELEMACHUS RHEADE, Mr. Mittens. I am the RvB Mining Director, and mining for isk is listed in my duties. I will make sure the isk gets to where it needs to go, promise!

(Please disregard my request if Gevlon Goblin is making things up, as usual)

Shhh, we're not supposed to talk about the secret pact between Goons and RvB. We're not supposed to say that Mittens has promised all the directors a personal titan for showing up to their CTA's (I'm just the HR dude... I'll settle for a super thanks, i'm not greedy like SOME people i know... Mr I want all the titans Rheade)

"If people disregarded something that was said because Gevlon was making **** up then no-one would listen to him... oh wait... no one does listen to him... thats ok then."
Danalee
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#711 - 2014-01-23 08:19:13 UTC
Khador Vess wrote:
Danalee wrote:
Khador Vess wrote:

D.

Bear

Oooooh, touchy subject there Lol
Tell you what, you show me a picture of an equally sized marmite fleet on that undock and I'll concede.
Oh wait, said picture only exists in your head? Gotcha! Go back to camping Jitta 4-4 as your goon overlords command you to do Cool

D.

Bear

Proud member of the Somalian Coast Guard Authority

Member and Juror of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#712 - 2014-01-23 08:23:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Lucas Kell
Danalee wrote:
Tell you what, you show me a picture of an equally sized marmite fleet on that undock and I'll concede.
Oh wait, said picture only exists in your head? Gotcha! Go back to camping Jitta 4-4 as your goon overlords command you to do Cool
How did you manage to get "touchy subject" from that? Clearly he was taking the **** out of you for being a lemon. You really need to take the time to understand what's being written.

By the way, equally sized fleet in terms of numbers is probably impossible since Marmite is a tiny group. In terms or percentages though, I'd be willing to bet a larger percentage of Marmite players hang around on the undock.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Joan Greywind
The Lazy Crabs
#713 - 2014-01-23 08:29:38 UTC
Danalee wrote:
Khador Vess wrote:
Danalee wrote:
Khador Vess wrote:

D.

Bear

D.

Bear

Wait the marmites campers are whinning about jita camping?

Have I been sucked into a parallel universe?
Danalee
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#714 - 2014-01-23 08:30:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Danalee
Lucas Kell wrote:
Danalee wrote:
How did you manage to get "touchy subject" from that? Clearly he was taking the **** out of you for being a lemon. You really need to take the time to understand what's being written.

By the way, equally sized fleet in terms of numbers is probably impossible since Marmite is a tiny group. In terms or percentages though, I'd be willing to bet a larger percentage of Marmite players hand around on the undock.

Hi Lucas, missed me?

It is a touchy subject. Read their forums and chat. Since you are all one big happy family you should know such things.
To you the same challenge, show us all and I'll concede... I'll even put a funny hat on or something.

Also, learn English please. Handing around on an undock?

D.

Bear

Not posting, I'll edit
Saeger, that was from when YOU were a marmite, indeed at that time there were 10-20 of us in Jita at any given time but we've grown, I suggest you do the same.

Khador Vess: challenge accepted, show us the money!

Proud member of the Somalian Coast Guard Authority

Member and Juror of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#715 - 2014-01-23 08:36:19 UTC
Danalee wrote:
Lucas Kell wrote:
Danalee wrote:

By the way, equally sized fleet in terms of numbers is probably impossible since Marmite is a tiny group. In terms or percentages though, I'd be willing to bet a larger percentage of Marmite players hand around on the undock.

Hi Lucas, missed me?

It is a touchy subject. Read their forums and chat. Since you are all one big happy family you should know such things.
To you the same challenge, show us all and I'll concede... I'll even put a funny hat on or something.

D.

Bear

Got something for you Danny boy.... Remember the good ol'Times

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Khador Vess
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#716 - 2014-01-23 08:37:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Khador Vess
Danalee wrote:
Khador Vess wrote:
Danalee wrote:
Khador Vess wrote:

D.

Bear

D.

Bear

I'm sorry but the delusion you requested can not be found... please try again later :)

How about i show you one of the same sized blobs that sits in uedama and runs when more than a handful of RvB'ers gets within 5 jumps... m'kay?
Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#717 - 2014-01-23 08:44:28 UTC
Danalee wrote:
Lucas Kell wrote:
Danalee wrote:

Hi Lucas, missed me?

D.

Bear

Not posting, I'll edit
Saeger, that was from when YOU were a marmite, indeed at that time there were 10-20 of us in Jita at any given time but we've grown, I suggest you do the same.

Khador Vess: challenge accepted, show us the money!
Yeah, edit times on this forum suck.

And no, I still don't see "touchy subject". Clearly you see something the rest of us don't. Probably because you are special.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Mike Adoulin
Happys Happy Hamster Hunting Club
#718 - 2014-01-23 09:09:49 UTC
*munches donuts and waits for the lock*

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

General Lemming
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#719 - 2014-01-23 11:06:20 UTC
Joan Greywind wrote:
Does that mean I am relevant now?
I think it means, you should think before you speak Blink
Springe
Bastelrunde EV
#720 - 2014-01-23 11:51:54 UTC
Khador Vess wrote:
Danalee wrote:
Khador Vess wrote:
Danalee wrote:
Khador Vess wrote:

Oh wait, said picture only exists in your head? Gotcha! Go back to camping Jitta 4-4 as your goon overlords command you to do

How about i show you one of the same sized blobs that sits in uedama and runs when more than a handful of RvB'ers gets within 5 jumps... m'kay?

So that happens when you try to PVP in hisec Roll