These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Highsec PvP-ers needed for foreverwar against Goons

First post First post
Author
Gevlon Goblin
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#561 - 2014-01-20 18:58:51 UTC
Dave Stark wrote:
gevlon's big announcement tomorrow.

100m isk says it's worthy of a darwin award nomination, since we're going with a darwin theme here.

Yes, big announcement tomorrow, until then, familiarize yourself with your upcoming fate, Goons and pets! Since the forum rules doesn't allow linking of killboards, I merely ask you to look it up yourself. It belongs to a Raven's pod. It was dreadnought-worthy, and something tells me that "dreadnought-worthy" is a familiar term to you beefolk!

My blog: greedygoblin.blogspot.com

Dave Stark
#562 - 2014-01-20 19:01:55 UTC
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
Yes, big announcement tomorrow

to be fair, you quitting isn't that big of an announcement.
Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#563 - 2014-01-20 19:13:46 UTC
Dave Stark wrote:
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
Yes, big announcement tomorrow
to be fair, you quitting isn't that big of an announcement.
And yet a big part of me hopes it is that. He lowers the IQ of the entire community.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#564 - 2014-01-20 19:21:06 UTC
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
Dave Stark wrote:

100m isk says it's worthy of a darwin award nomination, since we're going with a darwin theme here.

Yes, big announcement tomorrow, until then, familiarize yourself with your upcoming fate, Goons and pets! Since the forum rules doesn't allow linking of killboards, I merely ask you to look it up yourself. It belongs to a Raven's pod. It was dreadnought-worthy, and something tells me that "dreadnought-worthy" is a familiar term to you beefolk!
So someone popped a renter outside Jita, is that what we are caring about?
Please tell me your entire post isn't about you war deccing our renters... If tomorrow rolls round and it's "we spent another half a billion war deccing yet another group that should be using NPC haulers, who will in fact be pushed MORE into null by our efforts" I'll probably pass out with lack of care.

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#565 - 2014-01-20 19:37:08 UTC
is this the big announcement

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.

Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#566 - 2014-01-20 20:42:53 UTC
Killing a pod is a big announcement & a morale victory apparently.

This post was lovingly crafted by a member of the Goonwaffe Posting Cabal, proud member of the popular gay hookup site somethingawful.com, Spelling Bee, Grammar Gestapo & #1 Official Gevlon Goblin Fanclub member.

Danalee
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#567 - 2014-01-20 20:46:07 UTC
Look, I'm cool and laid back.

No stress whatsoever.

Oh, is this thread still going?

I couldn't care less about Gevlon and his scrub alliance.

Hahaha... These type of things make me laugh.

I'm clearly the better man here.

Your arguments have no merrits, hence I ignore them.

clear blue sky... clear blue sky... clear blue sky...

XXXCAN YOU NOW PLEASE GIVE THE ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE I POP A VEIN!!??!!XXX

Priceless Cool

D.

Bear

Proud member of the Somalian Coast Guard Authority

Member and Juror of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#568 - 2014-01-20 20:52:50 UTC
Danalee wrote:
Look, I'm cool and laid back.

No stress whatsoever.

Oh, is this thread still going?

Hahaha... These type of things make me laugh.

I'm clearly the better man here.

Your arguments have no merrits, hence I ignore them.

clear blue sky... clear blue sky... clear blue sky...

XXXCAN YOU NOW PLEASE GIVE THE ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE I POP A VEIN!!??!!XXX

Priceless Cool

D.

Bear
Eh?

Pete Butcher
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#569 - 2014-01-20 21:05:55 UTC
Danalee wrote:

Nobody cares about Gevlon and his scrub alliance. People care about the enjoyment reading his next failure-of-a-postSmile

http://evernus.com - the ultimate multiplatform EVE trade tool + nullsec Alliance Market tool

Danalee
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#570 - 2014-01-20 21:09:27 UTC
Pete Butcher wrote:
Danalee wrote:

Nobody cares about Gevlon and his scrub alliance. People care about the enjoyment reading his next failure-of-a-postSmile

Good you confirmed what I thought you thought.
I was starting to doubt myself and with me you too.

D.

Bear

Proud member of the Somalian Coast Guard Authority

Member and Juror of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Pete Butcher
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#571 - 2014-01-20 21:14:23 UTC
Danalee wrote:
Pete Butcher wrote:
Danalee wrote:

Good you confirmed what I thought you thought.
I was starting to doubt myself and with me you too.

D.

Bear

http://i.brainyquote.com/pm/c/christiannestellbovee117687_m.jpg

http://evernus.com - the ultimate multiplatform EVE trade tool + nullsec Alliance Market tool

General Lemming
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#572 - 2014-01-20 23:31:56 UTC
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
Dave Stark wrote:

The story behind the pod and Raven will even make our war targets laugh their asses off.... Lol
Louis Robichaud
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#573 - 2014-01-20 23:36:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Louis Robichaud
I'm looking forward to it - it's not impossible that Gevlon's rodents *did* catch something good. So either I'll laugh at someone's misfortune and idiocy, or I'll laugh at Gevlon's idea of what constitutes a grand announcement. it's win-win!

We had fun taking a short break from our forever war to form purple and smash a lemming camping fleet earlier today in Jita. Thank you for the content :P

I blog a bit http://hspew.blogspot.ca

Zappity
New Eden Tank Testing Services
#574 - 2014-01-20 23:38:43 UTC
Dave Stark wrote:

I'm betting on a cloaky camper campaign. Bonus points for alliteration!

Zappity's Adventures for a taste of lowsec and nullsec.

Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#575 - 2014-01-20 23:58:16 UTC
i see the goalposts for this campaign have moved from "destroying teh goon" to "superficially inconveniencing goonswarm"

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#576 - 2014-01-21 02:47:30 UTC
General Lemming wrote:
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
Dave Stark wrote:

The story behind the pod and Raven will even make our war targets laugh their asses off.... Lol

As a guy who gives goons money for failing, I really do enjoy an amusing story about goon failure. Unfortunately gevlons strength is not his writing skills, so if he could allow someone who can spin a thrilling tale to write it up for him that would be great, tia.

This post was lovingly crafted by a member of the Goonwaffe Posting Cabal, proud member of the popular gay hookup site somethingawful.com, Spelling Bee, Grammar Gestapo & #1 Official Gevlon Goblin Fanclub member.

Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#577 - 2014-01-21 03:48:42 UTC
Gevlon Goblin wrote:

Nobody cares.

Literally nobody.
Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#578 - 2014-01-21 03:50:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Mallak Azaria
Too late, another crime against literature has been published. The kill wasn't all that amusing either, pretty average for a pod.

Arkady Romanov
Whole Squid
#579 - 2014-01-21 04:41:39 UTC
Mallak Azaria wrote:
General Lemming wrote:
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
Dave Stark wrote:

As a guy who gives goons money for failing, I really do enjoy an amusing story about goon failure. Unfortunately gevlons strength is not his writing skills, so if he could allow someone who can spin a thrilling tale to write it up for him that would be great, tia.

Get Mittens to do it. He spins like a hurricane.

Whole Squid: Get Inked.

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#580 - 2014-01-21 05:02:43 UTC
laffo was that seriously the big announcement

"uh i decided to give marmite a lot of money"

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.