These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Highsec PvP-ers needed for foreverwar against Goons

First post First post
Author
Northern Misfit
Far Mt Logistics
#541 - 2014-01-20 07:13:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Northern Misfit
Arkady Romanov wrote:
Northern Misfit wrote:
We did an event today, 10 noobs joined 2 vets and in no less than 30 minutes had scouted out my Rattlesnake and killed it. All it really takes is an FC who can get their pilots to understand the dscan, warp to, tackle, kill concept. The fleet was rewarded with a payout from my bounty, and a little bling on their killboard, the individual pilots were rewarded with the understanding that a small fleet that's working together can do big things!

Imagine if he undocked and led his merry band of carebears on an adventure, they would learn something and have fun all at the same time.

What have you done!? What about your precious killboard effiency!?

It's my birthday and I wanted to have a party Big smile

Doing it again tomorrow, cause I can

High Priestess of the Sovereign Realm of Explosions and Light

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#542 - 2014-01-20 07:49:36 UTC
General Lemming wrote:
Weaselior wrote:
i actually took a look through the lemmings killboard

once you take out the dreads/carriers they whored on it appears they get routinely dunked and manage to only kill autopiloting shuttles, frigates and pods, nearly all of whom would have died to marmite instead

quakin in my boots here at this terrifying threat to the rvbee poco authority
Yes, youy're right they don't count, because you didnt want them anyway.... hahahahahahaha P.
Seriously guy, you are probably ranking as dumber than Harry Forever at this point. Basically you guys have paid 2 billion isk to kill goons that would have been killed by Marmite anyway, but under a different name, all so Gevlon can take some credit. How you can continue to think that makes you some kind of winner is beyond me.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Danalee
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#543 - 2014-01-20 09:14:59 UTC
Lucas Kell wrote:
How you can continue to think that makes you some kind of winner is beyond me.

Roll Looks at poster's alliance and losses to hisec scrubs Roll
Yeah, I can imagine someone being succesful or entertained is beyond you.

D.

Bear

Proud member of the Somalian Coast Guard Authority

Member and Juror of the Court of Crime and Punishment

General Lemming
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#544 - 2014-01-20 11:07:49 UTC  |  Edited by: General Lemming
Mourning Souls wrote:
The in-game war report is inaccurate representation of your actions against us. Here is a far more accurate representation: http://purple.rvbeve.com/?a=cc_detail&ctr_id=127
Yeh, why would anyone believe the ingame war report.... Eve is full of bugs, so this must be wrong too. RvB and Goonies together would neverrrr everrrr be owned by a 1 week alt alliance. LOL !

Or maybe you just didn't like what you saw and needed something to look less stupid ? If you want to use killboards, we have done wayyyyyyyy more damage :)

http://eve-kill.net/?a=alliance_detail&all_id=9713

24B isk damage done..... or doesn't that count anymore, because it doesn't suit you ? Blink

@space monkey : You dont fool me !! I found your alliance website : http://www.afuntab.com/funny-monkey-face/
Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#545 - 2014-01-20 11:34:45 UTC
Danalee wrote:
Lucas Kell wrote:
How you can continue to think that makes you some kind of winner is beyond me.

Roll Looks at poster's alliance and losses to hisec scrubs Roll
Yeah, I can imagine someone being succesful or entertained is beyond you.

D.

Bear
Oh OK, so these guys are being "successful" are they? You are saying it's not that they are doing exactly what they did as Marmite under a new name, but they are separately being successful? So they have succeeded where Marmite has failed is that right?

And you can look at whatever you like mate, a bunch of people dumb enough to fly around Jita with an active wardec from Jita campers running don't actually affect me in the slightest. If you want to try to claim that as some kind of victory, you are welcome to, it's you that ends up looking like a prat.

Believe it or not, as lot of us here would congratulate you guys on a job well done, if there was in fact a job well done. But what's actually happening is you guys are doing effectively nothing, yet claiming victory, and you've been claiming victory since before it began (as that is the way Gevlon does things). I honestly don't know why you would want to sign up to basically be Gevlon's pets, that's between you and him, but neither he, nor anyone else I've seen in relation to the lemmings is an award winning strategist, in the grand scheme of things, you're just another high sec group with a wardec and too much sad.

General Lemming
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#546 - 2014-01-20 11:38:24 UTC
I sense much anger in this young padawan ..... You need to Lol more.....
Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#547 - 2014-01-20 11:45:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Lucas Kell
General Lemming wrote:
Mourning Souls wrote:
The in-game war report is inaccurate representation of your actions against us. Here is a far more accurate representation: http://purple.rvbeve.com/?a=cc_detail&ctr_id=127
Yeh, why would anyone believe the ingame war report.... Eve is full of bugs, so this must be wrong too. RvB and Goonies together would neverrrr everrrr be owned by a 1 week alt alliance. LOL !

Or maybe you just didn't like what you saw and needed something to look less stupid ? If you want to use killboards, we have done wayyyyyyyy more damage :)

24B isk damage done..... or doesn't that count anymore, because it doesn't suite you ? Blink

@space monkey : You dont fool me !! I found your alliance website : http://www.afuntab.com/funny-monkey-face/
I'm pretty sure he was pointing out the RvB specific side of it, so no, the in-game war report (which by the way does have some bugs in it) is unsuitable.

Your definition of "owned" appears to differ from everyone else in the world. Lucky for you, since by most definitions, you would have considerably more to do to "own" people. Essentially, what you are doing is the same as if you were to kill a pro FPS player while he was messing around grenade jumping in a pub server, then claiming that means you are better than the entire team on a professional level. It's nonsense.

Then again, here I am trying to explain reasoning to a 12 year old.

And yes, that appears to be us.

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#548 - 2014-01-20 11:52:14 UTC
General Lemming wrote:
I sense much anger in this young padawan ..... You need to Lol more.....
Hmmm, so your definition of anger is a bit off too it seems. You'll pretty much find it impossible to anger me, this is a game after all. I'd imagine too that if you were looking for signs of anger, building an alliance of high sec noobs and producing reams of bad smacktalk on the forum just because a group blew up your mining barge once would seem to be more of a sign. Or is that not the reason?

Meilandra Vanderganken
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#549 - 2014-01-20 11:56:22 UTC
Lucas Kell wrote:
General Lemming wrote:
Mourning Souls wrote:

24B isk damage done..... or doesn't that count anymore, because it doesn't suite you ? Blink

I'm pretty sure he was pointing out the RvB specific side of it, so no, the in-game war report (which by the way does have some bugs in it) is unsuitable.

Your definition of "owned" appears to differ from everyone else in the world. Lucky for you, since by most definitions, you would have considerably more to do to "own" people. Essentially, what you are doing is the same as if you were to kill a pro FPS player while he was messing around grenade jumping in a pub server, then claiming that means you are better than the entire team on a professional level. It's nonsense.

Then again, here I am trying to explain reasoning to a 12 year old.

And yes, that appears to be us.

He is pretty much owning everybody on the trollin' front though. Lol
Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#550 - 2014-01-20 12:22:26 UTC
i actually wasn't sure if general lemming was trying to seriously argue that plinking a dread killmail let him pretend he killed it instead of that he was an irrelevant spectator because i thought only gevlon could be that dumb so i didn't seriously mock him for it

boy is there egg on my face

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.

Louis Robichaud
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#551 - 2014-01-20 14:27:50 UTC
Erotica 1 wrote:
Northern Misfit wrote:
We did an event today, 10 noobs joined 2 vets and in no less than 30 minutes had scouted out my Rattlesnake and killed it. All it really takes is an FC who can get their pilots to understand the dscan, warp to, tackle, kill concept. The fleet was rewarded with a payout from my bounty, and a little bling on their killboard, the individual pilots were rewarded with the understanding that a small fleet that's working together can do big things!

Imagine if he undocked and led his merry band of carebears on an adventure, they would learn something and have fun all at the same time.

I think there would be lots of lessons about what not to do.

Learning what doesn't work is still learning ;)

Joan Greywind wrote:
Arkady Romanov wrote:
Northern Misfit wrote:

What have you done!? What about your precious killboard effiency!?

To hell with the killboard efficiency, what about opportunity cost?! If those 12 were minning ice they could have gotten twice the price of that rattlesnake in an hour. Scrubs.

LOL

In fact, Gevlon, that mad genius, is winning far more than we though. Imagine the time we wasted posting here, we could have been missioning! He's done trillions of damage by now! :O

I blog a bit http://hspew.blogspot.ca

Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#552 - 2014-01-20 16:07:43 UTC
General Lemming wrote:
24B isk damage done..... or doesn't that count anymore, because it doesn't suit you ? Blink

I logged in for about 2 hours the other day, and did about 40b in damages to the goonies, Gevlon should totes pay me.
flakeys
Doomheim
#553 - 2014-01-20 16:12:15 UTC  |  Edited by: flakeys
Renegade Heart wrote:
flakeys wrote:
You sure know how to do 180's eh ? You ever think for yourself or just copy/paste it all in your head ?

Yes I was wrong to try this. It's bad to take risks, because a lowly carebear must know his place, and stick with mining barges for eternity. After all our null overlords need tritanium for their Supers right?

Never gonna take another risk again don't worry lesson learnt!

Also all of my stuff comes from a book called "Forum Warrior for Dummies". When I get a response, I go to the index, and it tells me what to put in the box. EvE on easy mode bro Oops

I was not giving remarks on what place carebears have in eve nor the place a nullsec player has because to me they are all the same , unlike what some of my nullsec companions would like others to believe.Nor was i talking about risks because it's a game so everyone plays in the place they want with the lowest/highest risk they prefer and if you prefer mining in empire over solo pvping in nullsec then i completely understand.

However i was noting that you are going from ''hahaha yeah we're gonna rip you appart goons me and gevlon'' to ''yeah goons are a lot better then this gevlon scumbag'' .So enlighten me more about what i aimed for instead of going into the usuall ''ah he's got an fcon tag so let's derail this to supers and relevant , HED faillure lol and other crap'' .

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

flakeys
Doomheim
#554 - 2014-01-20 16:20:17 UTC
Northern Misfit wrote:
Actually an awful lot of RvB was on Ganked 100 (may there be 100 more) fighting in their capitals and subs in low sec, and when they were done there hopped over to Hed.

Thanks for that btw , logged on when HED allready was one giant shithole so quickly cloned to at least have some weekendfun.I'll be sure to join the next grand gankfest again .Last time i had such a messy fight was when CCP took the empire kids out for a spin in syndicate Blink .

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#555 - 2014-01-20 16:23:01 UTC
Xolve wrote:
General Lemming wrote:

I logged in for about 2 hours the other day, and did about 40b in damages to the goonies, Gevlon should totes pay me.
2 hours? Was that HED? How did you do 40b in a single cycle? :D

Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#556 - 2014-01-20 17:25:20 UTC
Lucas Kell wrote:
2 hours? Was that HED? How did you do 40b in a single cycle? :D

HED indeed... It's like a gift, you know, sometimes it just comes to me.

General Lemming
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#557 - 2014-01-20 17:25:52 UTC
Xolve wrote:
General Lemming wrote:

Yes, but your fees are a bit higher Blink
Vera Algaert
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#558 - 2014-01-20 17:26:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Vera Algaert
nvm

Renegade Heart
Doomheim
#559 - 2014-01-20 17:58:14 UTC
flakeys wrote:
However i was noting that you are going from ''hahaha yeah we're gonna rip you appart goons me and gevlon'' to ''yeah goons are a lot better then this gevlon scumbag'' .So enlighten me more about what i aimed for instead of going into the usuall ''ah he's got an fcon tag so let's derail this to supers and relevant , HED faillure lol and other crap'' .

You think so bro? Some nice trolling here btw. I like how you just make up stuff I am supposed to have said, without actually quoting my posts. I'd be amazed if you could point out where I said the things that you "quoted". As for HED, I feel sorry for the guys who thought they were going to have some fun in that system. Maybe next time eh?

And if you really want to know why I left, you could try actually reading my previous posts, and making sense of what I am saying in them, rather than what you think I said.

Also, some people take this game far too seriously. So serious in fact, that you deem it fit to troll someone who is no longer a relevant part of this thread! Now who is really doing the derailing here? You are just making yourself look sillier and I recommend you give it up. If you have any serious questions about me, feel free to shoot me a mail, rather than further derailing this thread Cool
Dave Stark
#560 - 2014-01-20 18:06:06 UTC
gevlon's big announcement tomorrow.

100m isk says it's worthy of a darwin award nomination, since we're going with a darwin theme here.