These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Science & Industry

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Dedaf's industrial tool

Author
M Kernel
Cayman Applied Kinetics
#21 - 2011-10-06 07:38:55 UTC
Hey Dedaf

Ah, makes sense... My Industry Branch is too small to have multiple Mineral Stocks ;-)

As with the Dropdown: Checked again, they're working indeed... Must have been asleep :O

Anyway, thanks for the Feedback!
FootyMD
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#22 - 2011-10-07 17:01:20 UTC  |  Edited by: FootyMD
So i have Microsoft 2010 pro plus, and i am still unable to update my skills or input them.

Any ideas? is it anything to do with the new api system?
M Kernel
Cayman Applied Kinetics
#23 - 2011-10-07 17:20:08 UTC
FootyMD wrote:
So i have Microsoft 2010 pro plus, and i am still unable to update my skills or input them.

Did you use the NEW API-Keys? The ones you have to create manually first...
FootyMD
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#24 - 2011-10-07 17:22:32 UTC
M Kernel wrote:
FootyMD wrote:

Did you use the NEW API-Keys? The ones you have to create manually first...

Yes i did create new ones, but i think may have found the issue.
Princess Cellestia
Friendship is Podding
#25 - 2011-10-11 04:33:28 UTC
A problem I've found is there are things missing, most notably you have the Capital Ship Maintenance Array, but not the Assembly array. Also the meta cap mods, and a few others. Will these be added at some point?
Jake Dykes
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#26 - 2011-10-11 10:31:43 UTC
Dedaf wrote:

Hi M Kernel
Thank you for the idea's with the linking of minerals in stock to the t1 sheet. It a thing i have been thinking about doing. But it limits the user to having only one stock of minerals, so i cant decide if i want to do it. The note in the t2 item sheet saying that is importing from t1 is a leftover from when i build it i guess, cause its not meant to do it. So i removed the note.
you write about a problem with the drop-down menu for selecting characters in the t2 item sheet? i don't see the problem, i have the drop-down in my sheet.
Anyway, im glad you like the sheet and you are always welcome to submit idea's and bugs.
Dedaf

did you change that back in 14? Because I just installed 14 and the T2 Minerals are still greyed out and are linked with the T1 Production sheet.
BuntyJ0y
FAUR INDUSTRIES
Nulla Clementia
#27 - 2011-10-23 10:41:53 UTC
Hi

It seems that is some problem in T1 rig sheet, because when i change BP from original to a BPC with a number of runs and added BPC price is not taken in consideration and addes at final production cost of the rig.

Please check that.

Zanban
Lava Shark Productions
#28 - 2011-10-23 14:19:18 UTC
Dedaf this is a great tool thanks you for your hard work on it.

Have you any plans to make this into a app for iPhones or androids?
Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#29 - 2011-10-23 17:55:27 UTC
BuntyJ0y wrote:
Hi
It seems that is some problem in T1 rig sheet, because when i change BP from original to a BPC with a number of runs and added BPC price is not taken in consideration and addes at final production cost of the rig.

Please check that.

Hi Bontyj0y. very well spotted, i will make sure it is corrected in the next release.
Thanks for bringing it up.

Zanban wrote:
Dedaf this is a great tool thanks you for your hard work on it.

Have you any plans to make this into a app for iPhones or androids?

Hi zanban
Im very happy you like the program. To be honest i haven't thought about it until you bring it up. But its diffidently something i will look in to if there is a market for it. I'm not sure how user able it will be on the small screen. But its a good idea.

Want to know what is best to mine or build at which cost? then try out Dedaf's Industrial Tool http://dedafsindustrialtool.blogspot.dk/

Don Tiberon
The Home Depot
#30 - 2011-10-30 01:32:19 UTC
Dedaf

as always you are the best. i truly love your program.

Now to business. under the capital production tab there is a question i am hoping you can shine a light on.

Using Titan -> Erebus me 0 as example: you will notice that it requires 550 units of jump bridge arrays as one of its required components. You see it up top with everything else that is needed to create one but towards the bottom it does not show up in red like the others. is this a glitch? line 146 to be exact does not show the 550 units in red.

Let me know would ya

Thanks

Don Tiberon
Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#31 - 2011-10-30 09:47:44 UTC
Princess Cellestia wrote:
A problem I've found is there are things missing, most notably you have the Capital Ship Maintenance Array, but not the Assembly array. Also the meta cap mods, and a few others. Will these be added at some point?
Im a bit unsure if you mean there are more than the assembly arrays missing, if so let me know which ones it is. But for now in the new version, i have added all the assembly arrays i could find.

Don Tiberon wrote:
Dedaf

as always you are the best. i truly love your program.

Now to business. under the capital production tab there is a question i am hoping you can shine a light on.

Using Titan -> Erebus me 0 as example: you will notice that it requires 550 units of jump bridge arrays as one of its required components. You see it up top with everything else that is needed to create one but towards the bottom it does not show up in red like the others. is this a glitch? line 146 to be exact does not show the 550 units in red.

Let me know would ya

Thanks

Don Tiberon

Hi Don Tiberon
Its a bug for sure, i went trough all the components to make sure there were not other ones missing too. I have corrected it in the version that i have just uploaded.

Thanks to all of you for your feedback and helping making the tool even better.
New Version 14,1,4

Want to know what is best to mine or build at which cost? then try out Dedaf's Industrial Tool http://dedafsindustrialtool.blogspot.dk/

Don Tiberon
The Home Depot
#32 - 2011-10-30 12:22:01 UTC
Thanks Dedaf. you are the best.
Party Lips
Calamitous-Intent
#33 - 2011-11-04 04:30:57 UTC
not sure you spotted this. on the t2 item sheet. when you select ogre IIs it automaticly adds 2 partical accelerator units to the build list even though you have it set to 0 runs. did this on the 3rd t2 item build.
M Kernel
Cayman Applied Kinetics
#34 - 2011-11-08 10:14:31 UTC
As the nice guy in this Thread explained to me, Starbase Structure BP's are not effected by ME.
This means, the Material Calculation on the "Planet" Sheet is obsolete (and quite missleading Ugh)

I also noticed that apparently some T2 parts were renamed. For Example the "Emp Pulse Generator" (Needed to build T2 Missiles) is now called EMP Generator.

Also I can somehow confirm the Bug reported by Party Lips, however, for me the sheet is adding 4 Morphite to the building list aswell Roll

Keep up the great work! <3
Alisarina
Zebra Corp
Goonswarm Federation
#35 - 2011-11-08 21:38:50 UTC
Another thing I noticed is the 'How To 1.7' link in your first post links to nothing. I've not played with the sheets too much yet but I noticed that almost right away. Any chance it could be re-uploaded?
Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#36 - 2011-11-12 14:16:44 UTC
Party Lips wrote:
not sure you spotted this. on the t2 item sheet. when you select ogre IIs it automaticly adds 2 partical accelerator units to the build list even though you have it set to 0 runs. did this on the 3rd t2 item build.

No i had not seen this before, thank you very much for reporting it.
I have corrected it in the newly uploaded version.

M Kernel wrote:
As the nice guy in this Thread explained to me, Starbase Structure BP's are not effected by ME.
This means, the Material Calculation on the "Planet" Sheet is obsolete (and quite missleading Ugh)

I also noticed that apparently some T2 parts were renamed. For Example the "Emp Pulse Generator" (Needed to build T2 Missiles) is now called EMP Generator.

Keep up the great work! <3
Thanks for supplying the links too, it helps a great deal when i need to find the errors or changes.
I have corrected both of the issues you write about here in your post. It should now be more correct material needs in the planet interaction sheet.

Alisarina wrote:
Another thing I noticed is the 'How To 1.7' link in your first post links to nothing. I've not played with the sheets too much yet but I noticed that almost right away. Any chance it could be re-uploaded?
I have fixed the link to the help file. however it is very out dated. This is because i lost the original word file that i build the manual in. And i nor anyone else who tried to help, have been able to convert the PDF file back to a user able word version.
Which means i have to start all over, but to be honest i haven't been that board yet Big smile

Anyway, thanks again for you feedback and helping making the Tool even better

New version 14,1,6

Goofman
DeadlyBullets
#37 - 2011-11-24 21:01:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Goofman
Hi Dedaf

That's a really nice Excelshhet you created here and I love to work with it.
But unfortunatelly I found a mistake that might cost me some isk :)

It seems that the values for 100MN AB/MWD and 10MN MWD. The 10MN AB is correct.

e.g. 100MN AB @ ME -4

My values from the BPC

100MN AB
5 Antimatter Reactor Unit
10 Ion Thruster
83 Isogen
1658 Mex
12 Morph
42 Nocxium
8 Plasma Thruster
15750 Pyerite
0.02 RAM-Armor/HUll
28500 Trit
5 Zydrine

Your sheet

100MN AB
5 Antimatter Reactor Unit
10 Ion Thruster
17 Isogen
155 Mex
12 Morph
9 Nocxium
8 Plasma Thruster
3705 Pyerite
0.02 RAM-Armor/HUll
1656 Trit
2 Zydrine

Thanks for your work and keep it going :)

Fly save
Goofman

PS: In Version 14,1,6
Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#38 - 2011-11-29 21:57:49 UTC
Thanks for reporting the problem with the AB and MWD's I have corrected them, in the newly uploaded version.

Also i added the new BattleCruisers in the new version 14.1.7

Enjoy

SMOOC
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#39 - 2011-11-30 17:30:02 UTC
Hey mate.
Checked your newest Version.
Especially the Supercap stats are not working fine. :) YFI
CataCourier
Gordon Industries
#40 - 2011-11-30 18:22:31 UTC
Hello Sir,

Any plans on including the T2 mining links in an upcoming version?

Thank you-