These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

21M SP Looking For People To Fly With / Enjoy This Game With

Author
Burke Blanc
Radar Shack
#1 - 2014-01-16 02:40:30 UTC
What I'm Not interested in
---
Faction Warfare
Any type of sov null that comes with all the baggage of required ops, restricted access to systems, etc.

What I am interested in

UZ Time Zone Based -- Just doesn't work with other TZs
Resonable Tax Rate -- If you have a high tax rate, please have good reasons.

1) My favorite thing to do in this game is run combat exploration sites. I currently do this primarily in Low/High-sec, but take escelations to null when needed.

I've tried many types of corps that get in my way of being able to roam through the game and do combat exploration sites. It's my favorite activity, so I don't like major obstacles beyond what it comes with by default.

2) Small Gang PVP maybe a few times a week. I would like to dabble more in PVP, but I don't want to be expected to do it the entire time I'm logged in every day. I enjoy it, but it's not always what I'm in the mood for.

3) People to Fly with and enjoy this game with.
roy oakes
boom boom long time
#2 - 2014-01-16 04:20:21 UTC
your not interested list gonna make for one boring game dude, come to nul sec

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4096345#post4096345

https://wiki.eveonline.com/?_ga=1.263942732.1175653019.1457937776

Tiber Maricadie
Better Off Red
Unspoken Alliance.
#3 - 2014-01-16 04:38:50 UTC
Hello!

I'm a recruiter for House of Tears.

You like to run combat sites, and we will not prevent you from doing so in any way, and I'm sure that you could probably get some of us to do them with you if you'd like. Other that that, we run missions, conduct small gang roams through low sec several times a week, and just try to enjoy the game.

We're also part of an alliance, which likes to conduct alliance-wide pvp ops from time to time and gives our members access to a larger player pool. With the alliance comes an alliance Teamspeak server, and we do encourage members to be on comms during their time on EVE.

A full API key is required with your application to prevent any new members from harming the corporation.

If you have any other questions, please contact me in-game through a convo or mail, and I will be happy to answer them.

o7
Tiber
Sean Sonnach
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#4 - 2014-01-16 06:06:33 UTC
Hi

Check out this recruitment thread.

We offer access to High End PVE, with a friendly group, understanding RL comes first and no pressures on you. Willingness to PVP, train into some doctrine ships are all we need.

Come join the fun. We are running a public pvp roam this weekend also, contact me to join in if you like.

We offer all the external services expected of any alliance worth its salt to boot.

Mail in-game or post in recruitment and i will contact you.

Hope you find a good home.
vynok
Sub Par.
#5 - 2014-01-17 00:54:37 UTC  |  Edited by: vynok
Hey Burke it so happens Sub Par is currently looking to top off our roster and I think we may be of interest to you. Sub Par controls 7 null systems out in Detorid with full military 5 upgrades so our ratting is pretty damn good and you won't find yourself having to go any further then our 7 systems. We do not have any kind of mandatory attendance, our players are free to come and go as they please. Sub Par does fly primarily US TZ with alliance members on around the clock. Here's a few bullet points to highlight what we are looking for and what further we have to offer.

What kind of pilots are we looking for you ask? Well these kinds:

• Mature pilots with mature attitudes.
  • No drama. Don't need it don't want it. If you like drama this is not the corp you seek.
  • A willingness to go out and get your hands dirty from time to time. We don't expect you to be a full time PvPer, but you shouldn't be afraid to go out on roams and/or blow up other players.
  • Easy going pilots, with easy going attitudes. Pilots that can take a jab or two, but not be afraid to fire back.
  • A willingness to learn and/or assist players new to the world of EVE.
  • Full API upon Completion of a successful interview, no ifs, ands or buts about it.
  • US Timezone. Not so much a requirement but this is the timezone we are most active in.

What do you get in return for joining Sub Par? Here are some of the benefits we can offer:

• Regular roams in both Known and Worm space.
  • Fleet commanders experienced in Low, Null, and Worm space tactics.
  • Access to mining and ratting in Angel Cartel Null space, with upgraded systems.
  • Fully upgraded outpost.
  • POS for refining and manufacturing.
  • The security of a large alliance and coalition .

So if you think Sub Par. may be a good fit for you join our public channel at Sub Par Public. (don't forget the period at the end) or contact Splendorfire, Bandray52, Kaymara, Vynok or Rosk Volutar for an interview.
Tau Phoenix
Eternal Darkness.
The Initiative.
#6 - 2014-01-17 10:37:43 UTC
Eternal Darkness is currently on the lookout for new members to join their ranks. Recruitment is now open so please contact myself or CPU to discus applications. Having just moved to a new home we are ready to start a recruitment drive once more.

Those who apply and are accepted will become members of a small group of tightly knit individuals spread over multiple time-zones. Our focus just now is EU time zone but if you match what we are looking for we may still take you on.

Prior to accepting any applications you will need to contact one of our recruiters either via private chat or mail.

Tau Phoenix
Cpu939

We can also be found in our public channel “Eternal_Darkness.”

As members:

- You’ll have access to some of the best space in game. (Exploration, Mining, Anoms....)
- You’ll have access to some of the biggest pvp fights in Eve down to small scale roams.
- A ship replacement program.
- If you’re a pvp who make his ISK from mining then you’ll have access to the high-end ores.
- If your into production you’ll have access to copies of corp bpos or the bpos them self.
- Free Logistic service.
- Free fuel for capitals on corp operations.

Be advised that all applicants must meet/have the following criteria before they are accepted:

- Working microphone with both Mumble and TeamSpeak 3 installed.
- Be able to both speak and understand English.
- Be active. Holidays are one thing, but we'd like to see you more than once in a blue moon.
- Be at least fairly mature. Winners, not whiners, are what we are after.
- 25 mill SP + (We may make exceptions, see below) Carrier and dread pilot preferred.
- You will need to provide us with a full API key.
- Proven pvp record.

Although we are not strictly speaking a newbie-friendly corp, we are happy to allow a couple of younger pilots (at least cruiser/battle cruiser capable) join up. We will do our level best to assist you in gaining plenty of experience in a decent learning environment. New members be aware that we are a part of a large alliance and as such we expect a reasonable amount of alliance participation in fleets.

If interested drop us an in game mail,or join the public chat channel.
Isabela Valentine
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#7 - 2014-01-18 16:58:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Isabela Valentine
Hello there,

I'm not sure if you've considered mercenary work before. It's quite different from the usual low sec roams and day to day null warfare. I started off in null sec as part of a bloc and now enjoy a variety of contract types. We have both a strong EU and US TZ and crossover in between. A lot of our pilots have professional careers and families in RL so we understand when they're unable to make it to the odd contract or operation. We use TS voice comms and jabber as communications. If you think you'd like to talk further about what kind of contracts we do and what life as a merc could be like, just PM me in game or join channel Cafe Noir. and ask for a director for more information. Our killboard link is http://noirmercs.com/killboard/. Also, we live out of HS/LS but do deploy to Null every so often for contracts. You must be able to fly a T2 fit T2 cruiser, both shield and armour type.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Isa
DeadEye One
Up2-NoGood
#8 - 2014-01-19 17:57:08 UTC
u2ng, care bears with teeth are looking for a few good members

Join our public channel: U2NG

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=266051&find=unread

Up2-NoGood - Care bears with teeth
Ciron Stroud
Summary Executions
#9 - 2014-01-21 12:56:29 UTC
Hey bud,

Come check us out, very laid back and relaxed group to play at your liesure but with access to just about any content in the game you want.

Click Here
CrayonBox DuckTurret
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#10 - 2014-01-22 00:48:13 UTC
I think that Wormholes are the perfect place for you my friend and with a corp like ours that sports a C4 -> C2 you'll always have sites to run and access to some of the best pvp in the game. Drop into the ingame channel "Kontent Kreation" and have a chat with us.

We offer a bunch of crap just like everyone else but like most people your really looking for people to play with so i'll spare you the wall of text