These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Highsec PvP-ers needed for foreverwar against Goons

First post First post
Author
Davish Krail
#181 - 2014-01-12 01:01:54 UTC
I mean sure if Marmite was into Black Ops and dropping bombers into Goon space sure it'd be annoying and more of an impact than the Hisec hub camping, but we all know that Marmite is allergic to any Sec status below .5
CtrlAltDelete Dethahal
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#182 - 2014-01-12 01:36:52 UTC
General Lemming wrote:
PUBLIC CHANNEL : Lemmings PUB - Everyone is welcome! Pirate

ARE YOU ALL READY TO JOIN "DARWINS LEMMINGS" AND GET SOME GOONBEAR TEARS ?

* If so, apply TODAY !

* Never done pvp before ? No Problem...... this is your chance to train PVP with an easy target !

* This alliance will be at war with Goonswarm 24/7/365.

* Why ?? Well, just because we can.....

Enjoy my fellow Lemmings.....

It is my goal to get every one of my characters banned from this channel while attempting to recruit you all to Goonwaffe. Cheers.
Enya Dorne
#183 - 2014-01-12 01:43:51 UTC
I do like how Gevlon talks about that he plans to attack freighters aswell, when all we know he can do is shoot at POCO shields and runs away as soon as someone joins him on grid.
Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#184 - 2014-01-12 01:48:29 UTC
i'm p sure ayn rand would laugh at gevlon and mock him if she was alive to read his blog

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Ted McManfist
Thunderwaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#185 - 2014-01-12 04:04:14 UTC
Rhivre wrote:
Harry Forever has been quiet of late on the forums.

His....I struggle to use the word rhetoric, because that implies more than just splurging hyperbole on the forums...but, whatever, his posts are reminiscent of Gevlons latest ramblings.

Harry = Gevlon, c/d?

Harry isn't all talk. He's actually in nullsec killing Goons. Sure they are all cyno alts and MTUs, but they are Goons.

Gevlon is long on talk and short on action. Sort of like Marmite! Their alliance is a match made in heaven.

Powers Sa
#186 - 2014-01-12 05:22:48 UTC
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
Powers Sa wrote:
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
But they have 250B dead Goons from 2013 to prove that they know how to handle such matters.

Wow, we kill 3-4 times that in high sec each month.

Really, that's 750-1000B kills in highsec each month. According to Zkillboard history https://zkillboard.com/alliance/1354830081/history/ Goons have about 2T kills all together. So you either have half of your kills in highsec, or your figures are a bit overestimated.

I have a monthly running total that says otherwise on a killboard that we specifically post to. Here's november for the miniluv KB: http://i.imgur.com/szVvcU1.png

Do you like winning t2 frigs and dictors for Dirt Cheap?https://eveninggames.net/register/ref/dQddmNgyLhFBqNJk

Remeber: Gambling addiction is no laughing matter unless you've lost a vast space fortune on the internet.

Gevlon Goblin
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#187 - 2014-01-12 07:15:53 UTC
Powers Sa wrote:

I have a monthly running total that says otherwise on a killboard that we specifically post to. Here's november for the miniluv KB: http://i.imgur.com/szVvcU1.png

Nice ganking results. However 95+% of them are freighters, industrials, POCOs, mining ships and such.

These results can't be extrapolated into a highsec war against fighting ships. It's like me saying "I will solo kill 125B worth of Goons a month, since I already reached that figure". I did. On random miners.

Talking about ganking, unless Miniluv has less than 8 members, I've outperformed you.

My blog: greedygoblin.blogspot.com

Enya Dorne
#188 - 2014-01-12 07:44:10 UTC
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
Powers Sa wrote:

Nice ganking results. However 95+% of them are freighters, industrials, POCOs, mining ships and such.

These results can't be extrapolated into a highsec war against fighting ships. It's like me saying "I will solo kill 125B worth of Goons a month, since I already reached that figure". I did. On random miners.

Talking about ganking, unless Miniluv has less than 8 members, I've outperformed you.

How would that be any different to the Marmite's KB? Gevlon I thought you said that you have very limited PeeeVeeePeee exp and your initial report where you lost ships due to your own incompetence and shows that you don't know what you are doing on grid - that is why you are paying the bills for people that have some idea playing station games, pity POCO's are further then the undock...
Kawaiian Breeze
Doomheim
#189 - 2014-01-12 07:55:02 UTC
Gevlon Goblin wrote:

These results can't be extrapolated into a highsec war against fighting ships

Wololo does this guy even know what marmite does?? Does he really think they're gonna form a fleet like TEST and leave Jita or Amarr to go contest a poco?
Khanh'rhh
Sparkle Motion.
#190 - 2014-01-12 09:17:35 UTC
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
Powers Sa wrote:

Are you deliberately being obtuse, or is the really obvious point beyond your grasp?

"Do not touch anything unnecessarily. Beware of pretty girls in dance halls and parks who may be spies, as well as bicycles, revolvers, uniforms, arms, dead horses, and men lying on roads -- they are not there accidentally." -Soviet infantry manual,

Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#191 - 2014-01-12 11:07:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Tora Bushido
Posting double.... EVE Forum has bugs..... never ! Evil

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#192 - 2014-01-12 11:10:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Tora Bushido
CtrlAltDelete Dethahal wrote:
It is my goal to get every one of my characters banned from this channel while attempting to recruit you all to Goonwaffe. Cheers.
Thank god Goons dont care much about high sec carebears. Before you know it, they will start to organize and plan things, Goons you never see on the forums will start to reply to posts made, CAPS and 1337 speak will surely join soon and there will probably be words like "I didnt like those poco's anyway"....... nehhh, thats would never happen here..... Roll

Ivana Twinkle
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#193 - 2014-01-12 12:52:49 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
CAPS and 1337 speak will surely join soon Roll

You mean like your own signature?
domino 8
League of Extraordinary Ratters
#194 - 2014-01-12 14:03:22 UTC
I for one stand ready to defend Powers POCO empire .... whatever a POCO is?
Naomi Niktos
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#195 - 2014-01-12 15:18:41 UTC
Come on marmite, show Glevon Goblin how to properly go grrgoons
Come hellcamp VFK, that way you actually get noticed.

(Yes, you see here on the doll, that is where the evil marmites touched me)
Reduvius
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#196 - 2014-01-12 16:41:41 UTC
The way Gevoln Globin seems to come up with a few specific terms/phrases that he then repeats as often as he possibly can (e.g. "Morons & Slackers" or "bombless bombers"), and consistently misses "the point" that appears obvious to anyone else, is indicative of someone with an autism spectrum disorder. When you reply to his posts please be considerate of his condition.

Thank you.
Wayward Warrior
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#197 - 2014-01-12 17:13:44 UTC
Any kills yet?

Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#198 - 2014-01-12 18:10:55 UTC
Ivana Twinkle wrote:
Tora Bushido wrote:
CAPS and 1337 speak will surely join soon Roll

You mean like your own signature?
haha, yeh I learn quickly as you can see Big smile

General Lemming
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#199 - 2014-01-12 18:15:20 UTC
Wayward Warrior wrote:
Any kills yet?
Yehhh.... the first kill we got was a Goon in a mining ship....omfg..seriously ?
Sipphakta en Gravonere
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#200 - 2014-01-12 18:25:14 UTC
General Lemming wrote:
Wayward Warrior wrote:
Any kills yet?
Yehhh.... the first kill we got was a Goon in a mining ship....omfg..seriously ?

This might come as a surprise to you but GSF in general is very newbie friendly and doesn't require its members to participate in PVP - so it's not surprising at all that you can kill Goons in mining barges/industrials.