These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

My EVE

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Women Gamers of EVE (WGoE)

Author
Liam Spikes
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#81 - 2013-11-20 16:44:45 UTC
all this talk about body parts is so pre-70s... Roll
Tho'mas
Nerds United
#82 - 2013-11-20 17:11:00 UTC
Girls playing Eve? Yea right. Next you'll have people believing China is on it's way to becoming the world's super power......

Wait minute......
Widowed One
Interstellar Divergence
#83 - 2013-12-08 15:57:33 UTC
Bumping on up Lol
Maximus Hashur
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#84 - 2013-12-10 02:50:15 UTC
Ham and cheese on white bread with light mayo
Coke

Now smile like a good woman should

Looked up...saw this F***ING clown dropping like a rock.  Woke up in Vylade wondering what just happened!!!

Mirbek Ongrard
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective
#85 - 2013-12-21 11:22:27 UTC
Bumped...and a question to da laydeez:

Do yall buy CCP's women-are-5%-of-EVE claim?

My guess is closer to 10%
DangerJane I
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#86 - 2013-12-23 21:43:52 UTC
A place for the ladies?! Huzzah! My ladyparts are all tingly.
Mistress Katya
Tech Builds
Pandemic Horde
#87 - 2013-12-24 05:35:48 UTC
Please record all the impending fake lady voices and share to the eve world for a good laugh Big smile

you know its gonna happen!
NightCrawler 85
Phoibe Enterprises
#88 - 2014-01-08 20:29:27 UTC
Time to bump this again Smile

Friendly place to hang out and participate in interesting (and random conversations). This goes for both the public channel and the main WGOE channel.
Sarapheina
Rockefeller Foundation and Holdings
Viral Society
#89 - 2014-03-10 04:27:43 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
I would caution other girls from joining this group. The main toon running it Athena allows her personal issues to affect the game and has shown my self an other girls that you can only stay around your friends in channel and build new contacts and ppl you can relate to if your willing to be bullied controlled sworn at and called names. I really hope another group starts that truely is a haven for all girls in the game where no one gets sworn at and booted due to an admin throwing all their toys outta the pram .

here is a lovely quote from the one and only athena olympia

*Snip* Please refrain from using profanity. ISD Ezwal.

if you do join i hope she treats you better then she treated myself an several others b4 me and Athena way to live up to the stereotypical catty back stabbing girl gamer
Rain6635
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#90 - 2014-03-10 08:16:43 UTC
i'm just having fun looking at avatars of girls who don't know how to create a cute girl character

Rainf1337 on Twitch

Autumn Storm
Mackies Raiders
Wild Geese.
#91 - 2014-03-11 01:39:10 UTC
*copy-pastes unfunny joke from 2004* *dons fedora*

no wait~

I, for one, support this creeping feminism \o/
Zuriaake Yn Gizarm
RSS Task Force
#92 - 2014-03-11 06:21:35 UTC
evegirlies, hell yeah!

but.. why is it, that eve has so many ladies(which is good) but you never meet a woman in rl which plays eve online(which is not good lol)

ccp should fix that, so i finally can have a girlfriend xD

At the end of time, a moment will come when just one man remains. Then the moment will pass. Man will be gone. There will be nothing to show that we were ever here... but stardust.

Eric Shang
Celestial Outlaw
#93 - 2014-03-14 15:29:58 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
Sarapheina wrote:
I would caution other girls from joining this group. The main toon running it Athena allows her personal issues to affect the game and has shown my self an other girls that you can only stay around your friends in channel and build new contacts and ppl you can relate to if your willing to be bullied controlled sworn at and called names. I really hope another group starts that truely is a haven for all girls in the game where no one gets sworn at and booted due to an admin throwing all their toys outta the pram .

if you do join i hope she treats you better then she treated myself an several others b4 me and Athena way to live up to the stereotypical catty back stabbing girl gamer

Why not just create another?

If people do not like that channel they can join yours.

Just a thought

Ex Pirate - Now a reborn priest for Faith Singularity

My Pirate Journey: http://ericshangthepirate.wordpress.com/

Barbara Nichole
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#94 - 2014-03-17 20:59:26 UTC
Rain6635 wrote:
i'm just having fun looking at avatars of girls who don't know how to create a cute girl character

Why is that fun...? Did you think only males were lacking in artistic ability?

- remove the cloaked from local; free intel is the real problem, not  "afk" cloaking -

[IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a208/DawnFrostbringer/consultsig.jpg[/IMG]

LadyKingston
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#95 - 2014-03-31 09:35:25 UTC
I don't really get what "bumping" is but I'm def. applying for the private chat channel tomorrow :P
Adisa Canto Thulile
Nightwing Transit Inc.
#96 - 2014-04-09 19:13:01 UTC
Bumping the thread. I've met nice people in both public and private channels. :)

I like how you need 4 Tier 3 ships to take out my little rookie ship that I glued together. I kind of feel important. :D

Mynxee
Signal Cartel
EvE-Scout Enclave
#97 - 2014-04-10 19:52:25 UTC
Hi all! I've resubbed after three years' hiatus and look forward to seeing you in the private and public WGOE channels as soon as I set up my new PC and can get logged in...few days or so, I reckon.

Lost in space, looking for sigs...

Blog: Cloaky Wanderer

Maximus Hashur
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#98 - 2014-04-10 20:53:20 UTC
Can i get a sandwich and a coke please?

Looked up...saw this F***ING clown dropping like a rock.  Woke up in Vylade wondering what just happened!!!

Crompton Aberforth
Gallente Federation
#99 - 2014-04-18 11:45:21 UTC
Maximus Hashur wrote:
Can i get a sandwich and a coke please?

Absolutely, but you'll need to ask your mummy to help you with that big bad bread knife.

Do you play EVE like a girl ...because um... you ARE a girl?

Do you know about the WGoE (Women Gamers of EVE) chat channel?

For access information visit the public chat room 'Women Gamers public'.

Thellero Orlenard
Doomheim
#100 - 2014-04-24 09:05:21 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
Sarapheina wrote:

If ya read the EVElopedia page,

Malindah wrote:
It is where I can ***** about my husband.. or about my day.. or hell.. if I feel like being emotional, I can... No strings attached.
And me thinks that females being emotional involves a lot of insults at each other.