These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

So, I cant quit eve because....

Author
Jove Death
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#61 - 2014-01-02 22:36:36 UTC
I play EvE

Because im still waiting for a petition to be answered Shocked

Quoting "you will die" in EvE is fail Chars dont die in EvE. Unless you have a heart attack eek.

Prie Mary
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#62 - 2014-01-02 22:36:45 UTC
because... its the best chatroom evvvaaaaaa with nice screensavers

Dont just [u]think[/u] outside the box, [u]Live[/u] outside of it...

Carmen Electra
AlcoDOTTE
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#63 - 2014-01-02 22:43:08 UTC
Prie Mary wrote:
because... its the best chatroom evvvaaaaaa with nice screensavers

^^ This. Also Jove, u giev me toons nao.
Ginger Barbarella
#64 - 2014-01-02 23:05:32 UTC
Fal Dara wrote:
why do YOU still play?

Because I have to do SOMETHING when the pr0n is loading on my second scr---

Wait, wut?

"Blow it all on Quafe and strippers." --- Sorlac

Balshem Rozenzweig
24th Imperial Crusade
Amarr Empire
#65 - 2014-01-03 13:16:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Balshem Rozenzweig
Lailyana Enaka wrote:
hm, Im not nearly as old as you, or have nearly as much SP as you (Im currently hovering around 4.7 mil sp) but i play because every other MMO out currently is a carbon copy of the next, one can say video games in general are carbon copies of each other recently. EVE Truly is orginal, there is something for everybody, me personally I love being blown up, i say that because Im not that great at pvp yet, but the rush of a fight is sensational and thus very hard to ignore. Then you have the interactions with others, this can be harvesting tears in local or in GD to having some drunken laughs in comms while attempting to do anything remotely constructive, this game truly is one of the best on the market and I play for that reason.

same here. I came from WoW (yeah yeah I know - I should go back to it :P). Every other MMO is either a copy of WoW or MOBA which get repetitive too.

Eve is unique, especialy in comparison. The SP system makes me fly the same ship all the time, but meh, I can live with that and wait. I can always destroy some tanks or large walking robots in the meantime

Oh - and there are some advantages to the SP system too. In WoW you had to live in the game to remain competitive. In eve you can farm some cash, que some skills up, sit down and relax. You don't have to log and do the crappy dailies/weeklies or face menace of not being taken into any serious action till the next expansion hits. Great thing when you develop private life :P

"NUTS!!!" - general McAuliffe

Cheeswrinkle Ongrard
United Caldari Navy
United Caldari Space Command.
#66 - 2014-01-06 18:26:33 UTC
Aralieus wrote:
I have to keep my skill queue full or the smoke monster will get me and the island explodes

I Laughed pretty hard at this.
Petrus Blackshell
Rifterlings
#67 - 2014-01-07 02:15:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Petrus Blackshell
I have to continue to be a tyrannical soft-skinned CEO who never logs in, is rude, and caves to all demands by hypersensitive offended people who just can't handle a little bit of abusing newbies or posting "revenge" NSFW pictures.

Or so the haters say.

Accidentally The Whole Frigate - For-newbies blog (currently on pause)

Lailyana Enaka
State War Academy
Caldari State
#68 - 2014-01-07 02:18:47 UTC
Petrus Blackshell wrote:
I have to continue to be a tyrannical soft-skinned CEO who never logs in, is rude, and caves to all demands by hypersensitive offended people who just can't handle a little bit of abusing newbies or posting "revenge" NSFW pictures.

Or so the haters say.

this is why we love you

"Here's to the crazy ones. The Misfits, The rebels. The Troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. 

Lugalbandak
Lego3
#69 - 2014-01-07 08:30:51 UTC
Sol of Hek wrote:
Sick freak.

doomheim , best corp!

The police horse is the only animal in the world that haz his male genitals on his back

Alexei Stryker
Council of Stellar Erections
#70 - 2014-01-07 09:09:09 UTC
Because I need 1b.. Just for the sake of having it.