These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

The Nestor: Critical data please?

Author
Bibosikus
Aliastra
#1 - 2014-01-06 22:35:25 UTC
This is what's been posted by CCP Rise:

NESTOR

Amarr Battleship Bonuses:
4% Armor resistances per level

Gallente Battleship Bonuses:
10% drone damage and hitpoints per level

Role bonuses:
50% bonus to remote repair amount
50% bonus to large energy turret optimal range
50% increased strength for scan probes
+10 virus strength for relic and data analyzers

Slot layout: 7H, 6M, 6L; 5 turrets, 0 launchers
Fittings: 11250 PWG, 680 CPU
Defense (shields / armor / hull): 8900 / 9950 / 9900
Capacitor (amount / recharge rate / cap/s) : 6200 / 1044 / 5.9
Mobility (max velocity / agility / mass / align time): 92 / .18 / 56000000 / 13.97
Drones (bandwidth / bay): 125 / 500
Targeting (max targeting range / Scan Resolution / Max Locked targets): 75km / 85 / 7
Sensor strength: 24 Magnetometric
Signature radius: 465
Cargo Capacity: 700

..what I would really like to know are the base resists for shield & armour please, anyone?

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Liner Xiandra
Sparks Inc
#2 - 2014-01-06 22:36:28 UTC
Why don't you log onto SiSi and find out first-hand?
Bibosikus
Aliastra
#3 - 2014-01-06 22:43:44 UTC
Is the ship on there now? Awesome if so, thanks

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Hasikan Miallok
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2014-01-06 22:57:52 UTC
It's a strange ship, bit of a lost soul.

By all accounts will sell well though.
Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#5 - 2014-01-06 22:59:21 UTC
Must...EFT....perfect...fit...before...even...fly.....ship..........



Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Tyberius Franklin
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2014-01-06 23:05:38 UTC
Bibosikus wrote:
Is the ship on there now? Awesome if so, thanks

To my knowledge it isn't, but the SOE ships this far have followed the Gallente T1 resist profile if I remember correctly. Nothing suggested in the thread seems to suggest this will change that.
James Amril-Kesh
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#7 - 2014-01-06 23:09:41 UTC  |  Edited by: James Amril-Kesh
Tyberius Franklin wrote:
Bibosikus wrote:
Is the ship on there now? Awesome if so, thanks

To my knowledge it isn't, but the SOE ships this far have followed the Gallente T1 resist profile if I remember correctly.

All of the T1 resist profiles are the same.
Derp

Enjoying the rain today? ;)

James Amril-Kesh
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#8 - 2014-01-06 23:10:41 UTC
Also the Nestor is pretty much worthless and absolutely ******* boring in its current iteration. Rise has no imagination whatsoever. YEAH ANOTHER SENTRY DRONE SHIP THAT'LL BE FUN.

Enjoying the rain today? ;)

ShahFluffers
Ice Fire Warriors
#9 - 2014-01-06 23:19:21 UTC
Domanique Altares
Rifterlings
#10 - 2014-01-06 23:25:17 UTC
James Amril-Kesh wrote:
Tyberius Franklin wrote:
Bibosikus wrote:
Is the ship on there now? Awesome if so, thanks

To my knowledge it isn't, but the SOE ships this far have followed the Gallente T1 resist profile if I remember correctly.

All of the T1 resist profiles are the same.


Incorrect.
James Amril-Kesh
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#11 - 2014-01-06 23:30:24 UTC
Domanique Altares wrote:
James Amril-Kesh wrote:
Tyberius Franklin wrote:
Bibosikus wrote:
Is the ship on there now? Awesome if so, thanks

To my knowledge it isn't, but the SOE ships this far have followed the Gallente T1 resist profile if I remember correctly.

All of the T1 resist profiles are the same.


Incorrect.

I'm not doing very well today, am I?

Enjoying the rain today? ;)

Jill Chastot
Black Water Oasis
#12 - 2014-01-06 23:36:51 UTC
Are you ill James?

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=298596&find=unread OATHS wants you. Come to the WH "Safety in eve is the greatest fallacy you will ever encounter. Once you accept this you will truely enjoy this game."

Felicity Love
Doomheim
#13 - 2014-01-06 23:59:24 UTC
... and the SOE Dreadnaught will be "Project 2" and the SOE Carrier will be "Project 3"... or was that the SOE Titan... dammit... arrrggghhhh... brainfart. Roll

"EVE is dying." -- The Four Forum Trolls of the Apocalypse.   ( Pick four, any four. They all smell.  )

Domanique Altares
Rifterlings
#14 - 2014-01-07 00:05:09 UTC
James Amril-Kesh wrote:

I'm not doing very well today, am I?


We all have our off days.
Domanique Altares
Rifterlings
#15 - 2014-01-07 00:07:18 UTC
Felicity Love wrote:
SOE Titan


...Can fit Covert Jump Portal Generator
...Can project SOE Omni-Damage Doomsday through Covert Jump Portal to cause AOE damage at cyno location.

What's old is new again!
Jill Chastot
Black Water Oasis
#16 - 2014-01-07 00:08:24 UTC
Domanique Altares wrote:
Felicity Love wrote:
SOE Titan


...Can fit Covert Jump Portal Generator
...Can project SOE Omni-Damage Doomsday through Covert Jump Portal to cause AOE damage at cyno location.

What's old is new again!


only 1,000,000,000,000 LP!

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=298596&find=unread OATHS wants you. Come to the WH "Safety in eve is the greatest fallacy you will ever encounter. Once you accept this you will truely enjoy this game."

Domanique Altares
Rifterlings
#17 - 2014-01-07 00:12:12 UTC
Jill Chastot wrote:
Domanique Altares wrote:
Felicity Love wrote:
SOE Titan


...Can fit Covert Jump Portal Generator
...Can project SOE Omni-Damage Doomsday through Covert Jump Portal to cause AOE damage at cyno location.

What's old is new again!


only 1,000,000,000,000 LP!


And somewhere in EVE, someone just started grinding that ****.
MeBiatch
GRR GOONS
#18 - 2014-01-07 00:18:08 UTC
Felicity Love wrote:
... and the SOE Dreadnaught will be "Project 2" and the SOE Carrier will be "Project 3"... or was that the SOE Titan... dammit... arrrggghhhh... brainfart. Roll


no project 2. is for the game they are making for amublation think coop dead space

and project 3. is the game they are making to replace PI. think civ V meets eve online.

There are no stupid Questions... just stupid people... CCP Goliath wrote:

Ugh ti-di pooping makes me sad.

Jill Chastot
Black Water Oasis
#19 - 2014-01-07 00:23:54 UTC
/shudder, that much LP would be a horror to behold

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=298596&find=unread OATHS wants you. Come to the WH "Safety in eve is the greatest fallacy you will ever encounter. Once you accept this you will truely enjoy this game."

Hasikan Miallok
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#20 - 2014-01-07 04:42:50 UTC
James Amril-Kesh wrote:
Also the Nestor is pretty much worthless and absolutely ******* boring in its current iteration. Rise has no imagination whatsoever. YEAH ANOTHER SENTRY DRONE SHIP THAT'LL BE FUN.


It actually will probably not be very good at it. You would need to fill your mids with omnis to even come close to a DOMI in sentry tracking and projection and if you take advantage of the laser optimal bonus there will be no room left in the highs for more than a couple of DLA II . Not to mention it doesn't have the lock range for sniping with sentries and the lasers anyway without rigs or sensor mods.

Not that it has the grid/cpu to fit Tachs anyway.

Sooo you kinda end up with a kiting brawler running pulse and drones with a remote repair bonus that serves little purpose and not enough grid to really fit a good tank.

Its very much a "do a bit of everything sorta OK but not all at once" ship.
12Next page