These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Active & recruiting FW corporations - ALL FACTIONS

First post
Author
Za'afiel
Imperceptible Bedevilment
#61 - 2014-01-02 19:21:48 UTC
Charlie Firpol wrote:
Would you please put me as the Noob Mercs recruiter? Nubbin King is only a holding alt


Done, thx for the info.

Shoot them all! Be polite.

Za'afiel
Imperceptible Bedevilment
#62 - 2014-01-03 11:33:39 UTC
State Protectorate Auxiliary Militia [SPR0T] added,

Please check the info and links, keep the info up to date.

Shoot them all! Be polite.

Serventos
United Caldari Navy
United Caldari Space Command.
#63 - 2014-01-05 00:31:43 UTC
Name of the corporation: Caldari Navy Operations
Alliance: None
Faction: Caldari
CEO: Cryissa
Recruiting officer: Cryissa, Serventos
Recruitment: ACTIVE
Focus: PVP

Additional info concerning recruitment (optional): No skill point limit, EU TZ with mainly UK players. TS3 a must.
Irya Boone
The Scope
#64 - 2014-01-05 14:46:08 UTC
need some posts and news on the Blog :p

CCP it's time to remove Off Grid Boost and Put Them on Killmail too, add Logi on killmails .... Open that damn door !!

you shall all bow and pray BoB

Za'afiel
Imperceptible Bedevilment
#65 - 2014-01-05 15:57:19 UTC
Irya Boone wrote:
need some posts and news on the Blog :p


To be absolutely clear, factionwarfare.com is not my website, it's done and taken care of by Matthew Geary, I just like the site so I thought that in the end the info gathered here can be put there, I even contacted Matthew and told him to use the info freely, but did not get an answer, so we are both waiting Blink and I agree, the blog is a great idea, needs more stuff.

I will add Caldari Navy Operations today most probably, thanks for the info.

Shoot them all! Be polite.

Onnen Mentar
Murientor Tribe
#66 - 2014-01-05 19:06:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Onnen Mentar
Name of the corporation: Murientor Tribe
Alliance: Defiant Legacy
Faction: Minmatar
CEO: Onnen Mentar
Recruiting officers: Onnen Mentar, Markius TheShed, Kary Franks
Recruitment: ACTIVE
Focus: PVP
In-game public channel: Santir-Bar
For more info visit our website at www.murientor.com .

We have a strong anti-Ammatar RP background as well. See for instance our reaction to the Nefantar Tribal Council delegate.

Our recruitment thread can be found here.
Za'afiel
Imperceptible Bedevilment
#67 - 2014-01-06 10:21:58 UTC
Caldari Navy Operations and Murientor Tribe added,

please keep the info up to date.

Shoot them all! Be polite.

BattleStar Crusader
Out of Focus
Odin's Call
#68 - 2014-01-06 14:59:53 UTC

Name of the corporation: Absinthe Brothers
Alliance: None
Militia: Amarr
CEO: Battlestar Crusader
Recruiting officer: Nyrole Ferole, GrimmXx, Dalts,
Recruitment: Invite only
Focus: PVP
In-game public channel: AB-C
Additional info concerning recruitment: if you are interested in joining please contact us and we can discuss a possible invite.



Za'afiel
Imperceptible Bedevilment
#69 - 2014-01-07 17:49:54 UTC
Absinthe Brothers [AB-C-] added,

please keep the info up to date.

Shoot them all! Be polite.

Asthariye
Angry Mustellid
Lost Obsession
#70 - 2014-01-09 15:56:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Asthariye
Name of the corporation: Angry Mustellid [WEAZL]
Militia: Minmatar
CEO: Annah Kitheran
Recruiting officer: Annah Kitheran, Samillian
Recruitment: Active
Focus: PVP
In-game public channel: WEAZL Recruitment
Additional info concerning recruitment: Please see recruitment post and killboard
Sergeant Clangers
Don't Be a Menace
#71 - 2014-01-09 23:37:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Sergeant Clangers
Name of the corporation: Don't Be a Menace [DBAM]
Alliance: Connoisseurs of Tears [WAAH]
Faction: Gallente
CEO: Sergeant Clangers
Recruiting officer: Sergeant Clangers, NastaKilla, Hegg Master
Recruitment: ACTIVE
Focus: PvP and other FW activites.
In-game public channel: DBAM Public
Additional info concerning recruitment (optional): Looking for active EU pilots wanting to PvP on a daily basis :D
LINKS
zKillboard
Recruitment Thread

Being a pirate is for life, not just for Christmas.

Za'afiel
Imperceptible Bedevilment
#72 - 2014-01-10 16:32:35 UTC
Angry Mustellid [WEAZL] and Don't Be a Menace [DBAM] added,

Please keep the info up to date.

Shoot them all! Be polite.

Polska Kielbasa
Minmatar Brotherhood
#73 - 2014-01-12 00:32:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Polska Kielbasa
For hardcore, don't give a damn about no risk, maniacal, extremist, vigilante, revolutionary, patriotic, nationalistic, radical, rebellious, immortal Minmatar player........................

Name of the corporation: Minmatar Brotherhood
Alliance:
CEO: Polska Kielbasa
Recruiting officer: Polska Kielbasa
Recruitment: We are always looking for like minded Minmatar pilots to join our ranks.
Focus: PVP / PLEXING / FW MISSIONS. We do it all and then some........
In-game public channel: Minmatar Brotherhood
Additional info concerning recruitment (optional): Only Minmatar need apply
LINKSa: OUR WEBSITE - http://www.minmatar-brotherhood.com/
Never forget    Never forgive
Za'afiel
Imperceptible Bedevilment
#74 - 2014-01-12 23:44:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Za'afiel
Polska Kielbasa wrote:
For hardcore, don't give a damn about no risk, maniacal, extremist, vigilante, revolutionary, patriotic, nationalistic, radical, rebellious, immortal Minmatar player........................

Name of the corporation: Minmatar Brotherhood
Alliance:
CEO: Polska Kielbasa
Recruiting officer: Polska Kielbasa
Recruitment: We are always looking for like minded Minmatar pilots to join our ranks.
Focus: PVP / PLEXING / FW MISSIONS. We do it all and then some........
In-game public channel: Minmatar Brotherhood
Additional info concerning recruitment (optional): Only Minmatar need apply
LINKSa: OUR WEBSITE - http://www.minmatar-brotherhood.com/


Just saw that you posted info, I will add you tomorrow.
Btw. Jeśli ten nick to nie przypadek to pozdrawiam ;)

/edit

Minmatar Brotherhood [-MB-.] added, please keep the info up to date.

Shoot them all! Be polite.

Polska Kielbasa
Minmatar Brotherhood
#75 - 2014-01-13 23:42:23 UTC
Za'afiel wrote:
Polska Kielbasa wrote:
For hardcore, don't give a damn about no risk, maniacal, extremist, vigilante, revolutionary, patriotic, nationalistic, radical, rebellious, immortal Minmatar player........................

Name of the corporation: Minmatar Brotherhood
Alliance:
CEO: Polska Kielbasa
Recruiting officer: Polska Kielbasa
Recruitment: We are always looking for like minded Minmatar pilots to join our ranks.
Focus: PVP / PLEXING / FW MISSIONS. We do it all and then some........
In-game public channel: Minmatar Brotherhood
Additional info concerning recruitment (optional): Only Minmatar need apply
LINKSa: OUR WEBSITE - http://www.minmatar-brotherhood.com/


Just saw that you posted info, I will add you tomorrow.
Btw. Jeśli ten nick to nie przypadek to pozdrawiam ;)

/edit

Minmatar Brotherhood [-MB-.] added, please keep the info up to date.


Tak 8-)
Never forget    Never forgive
Subsparx
Crimson Serpent Syndicate
#76 - 2014-01-14 04:52:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Subsparx
I love this idea. Also, please direct anything regarding www.factionwarfare.com to me at this point. The site is done and taken care of by myself, Geary is the editor and a writer, but he is not available at this time. I am the site designer and owner and in his absense I will be handling all contact for the site. You can include Crimson Serpent on the list as well. When you are ready with this, I will gladly put up a top page button that indicates active FW corporations that they can then navigate.

Name of the corporation: Crimson Serpent Syndicate
CEO: Subsparx
Recruiting officer: Subsparx, Bren'hin, Jennifer Maxwell
Recruitment: ACTIVE
Focus: Small gang, cloaky operations, force multiplier support for general militia fleets
In-game public channel: CSSYN Pub
Links: Website, Recruitment Post, Killboard

On a side note, in Geary's absense, I desperately need more writers. I have enough projects going on right now and don't have time to start taking over his columns and articles. I've got more videos to make.

CEO of Crimson Serpent Syndicate - www.crimsonserpent.com

Chairman of Heiian Conglomerate - www.heiian.com

Owner of FWC - www.factionwarfare.com

Za'afiel
Imperceptible Bedevilment
#77 - 2014-01-14 12:25:18 UTC
Subsparx wrote:
I love this idea. Also, please direct anything regarding www.factionwarfare.com to me at this point. The site is done and taken care of by myself, Geary is the editor and a writer, but he is not available at this time. I am the site designer and owner and in his absense I will be handling all contact for the site. You can include Crimson Serpent on the list as well. When you are ready with this, I will gladly put up a top page button that indicates active FW corporations that they can then navigate.

Name of the corporation: Crimson Serpent Syndicate
CEO: Subsparx
Recruiting officer: Subsparx, Bren'hin, Jennifer Maxwell
Recruitment: ACTIVE
Focus: Small gang, cloaky operations, force multiplier support for general militia fleets
In-game public channel: CSSYN Pub
Links: Website, Recruitment Post, Killboard

On a side note, in Geary's absense, I desperately need more writers. I have enough projects going on right now and don't have time to start taking over his columns and articles. I've got more videos to make.


I believe that the demand for writers deserves a separate topic cause the concept of the site is very nice with quite big chance of evolving and expanding. When I see a decline of new corps posting here, I will let you know to put the info on the site. But for this to be efficient you will have to have someone that takes care of keeping the info up to date. I will take care of the topic here, if you decide to put the corps on the site, let me know who is responsilbe for that and i will send the info the moment something changes here.

I will add Crimsond Serpent Sindicate when I'm home, cause editing, quoting and links on a mobile is a nightmare.

Shoot them all! Be polite.

Subsparx
Crimson Serpent Syndicate
#78 - 2014-01-14 20:55:47 UTC
I don't think it would be unreasonable to give you access to the site itself with permissions to edit the corp roster page, if you were interested. Otherwise, just let me know when you think it's ready and then ping me in EVE. I'll give you my email and any time you update the thread you could just send me the list in email and I could update it.

CEO of Crimson Serpent Syndicate - www.crimsonserpent.com

Chairman of Heiian Conglomerate - www.heiian.com

Owner of FWC - www.factionwarfare.com

Za'afiel
Imperceptible Bedevilment
#79 - 2014-01-16 18:38:09 UTC
Subsparx wrote:
I don't think it would be unreasonable to give you access to the site itself with permissions to edit the corp roster page, if you were interested. Otherwise, just let me know when you think it's ready and then ping me in EVE. I'll give you my email and any time you update the thread you could just send me the list in email and I could update it.


I would not want to get involved on a bigger scale into another project at this moment, however I will be more than glad to forward any info on changes that will take place here.

Crimson Serpent Syndicate [CSSYN] added, please keep the info up to date.

Shoot them all! Be polite.

Sleeper Cell Agent
Doomheim
#80 - 2014-01-17 17:14:32 UTC
Name of the corporation: Evil Monkey Asylum
Alliance:Evil Monkeys Asylum
CEO: Iam The Empress
Recruiting officer: There are several but mailing the CEO will get the quickest answer. [Iam The Empress]
Recruitment: Active / Real Life First / EU/US Tz
Focus: PVP / PLEXING / FW MISSIONS (or any mix of these) - All Listed Here
In-game public channel: EMA Toolshed
Additional info concerning recruitment (optional): EMA is about having fun, within an active environment, eve online is not a job, should not be trated as such.
Recruitment Link: Evil Monkey Asylum /EvE Is Not A Job, It's a game, it should be treated as such.

Thanks in advance