These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Minnie FW mission bombers

Author
Plug in Baby
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#21 - 2014-01-01 19:34:41 UTC
Bienator II wrote:
try to use a-type prop mods. this makes you move faster and complete those missions quicker. Its like picking flowers on a warm summer day. According to a ongoing "field study", the purifier seems to be still the most popular SB for farmers.

fly smart, fly a-type

You troll but fitting faction launcher is pretty worthwhile, if an extra 100m on your hull means the difference between 900m and 1bn per hour you only have to last 1 hour between deaths and it's worthwhile.

Losses make almost no impact on income compared to time prevented from farming. You can lose like 1.5 bombers per mission and break even. If you have to travel 5 jumps to get a new bomber the 5mins travel time has cost more than the price of the bomber.

When dealing with such large farm rates time becomes much more valuable than assets, losing a bomber and finishing a mission is better than 10 mins wasted, also it helps amarr get something on their killboard which they love and keeps them logging in and lets face it we need more targets.

This is not a forum alt, this is a forum main.

Bogdo Lama
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#22 - 2014-01-02 19:15:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Bogdo Lama
Plug in Baby wrote:

Nemesis is better overall until you factor in The Reprisal, the nemesis would have huge difficulties breaking the commander's tank quickly, while for the purifier this is probably the easiest mission to complete as it only takes ~8-10 volleys. Being forced to reject such a good mission makes using the nemesis a pain.

Actually takes around 20 volleys to kill that bs with my nemesis. Yea its alot more but its still breakable. Havent rejected it.

Edit: Just did the reprisal and it took 18 volleys to kill i overheated in armor tho.
Bogdo Lama
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#23 - 2014-01-03 14:16:40 UTC
Bienator II wrote:
try to use a-type prop mods. this makes you move faster and complete those missions quicker. Its like picking flowers on a warm summer day. According to a ongoing "field study", the purifier seems to be still the most popular SB for farmers.

fly smart, fly a-type

I guess your trying to be funny by trolling in this thread. However using expensive prop mod doenst complete mission any faster. Its just makes you fly faster. T2 ab is fast enough anyways no rats can catch you if you have even half of brain. So that being said fitting expensive prop mod is kinda tarded in mission bomber. But i guess its those same guys that have been losing their bombers around. I yet still havent lost one. Sure you have tried. But you still cant do anything to me Big smile

edeity
Holy Amarrian Battlemonk
Crimson Inquisicion
#24 - 2014-01-05 01:32:39 UTC
I look forward to meeting you.
Previous page12