These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Thirty plus Procurer botlike armada in Osmon ice belts.

First post
Author
Neo Kathura
Doomheim
#21 - 2014-01-03 14:54:21 UTC
Chicknhawk wrote:
Osmon has three ice belts, once they spawn it takes literally hours to mine them, so everyone gets their fair share of ice. Not anymore. Recently Osmon received huge 30+ Procurer barge vacuum cleaner armada, that bot is online 24/7, takes him less than an hour to empty all Ice belts, depriving all the ice miners of their shares of ice. CCP seems not to notice the problem.
Bot armada has Fenrir freighter ploted by Luckysentry and is protected by a Stabber cruiser piloted by Matthew Decker.

Since problem is ignored, I am offering to pitch in 40 mil isk to a group of mercenaries to get rid of that insolent greedy problem, bunch of other Osmon miners are also willing to contribute financially.

Name of the game is attrition, freighters are very expensive to replace, once you kill enough of them, that insolent exploiter will leave Osmon for good.
I'll do it. I've got a number of gankers under my control. I'll do you a deal. For every 40m transferred to me I'll gank a freighter or orca of his. I'll start as soon as the first payment goes across.
Angelica Dreamstar
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#22 - 2014-01-03 14:56:35 UTC
I let my boobees wiggle about it and as it tickled nicely, I'm willing.......... to donate 100 Million ISK to this.
But only if I can be sure they won't get abused. The 100 Million ISK. ;)

bingo, his pig not being a goat doesn't make the pig wrong, just him an idiot for shouting at his pig "WHY ARENT YOU A GOAT!" (Source)

-- Ralph King-Griffin, about deranged people playing EVE ONLINE

Jenn aSide
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#23 - 2014-01-03 14:59:21 UTC
Chicknhawk wrote:
Osmon has three ice belts, once they spawn it takes literally hours to mine them, so everyone gets their fair share of ice. Not anymore. Recently Osmon received huge 30+ Procurer barge vacuum cleaner armada, that bot is online 24/7, takes him less than an hour to empty all Ice belts, depriving all the ice miners of their shares of ice. CCP seems not to notice the problem.
Bot armada has Fenrir freighter ploted by Luckysentry and is protected by a Stabber cruiser piloted by Matthew Decker.

Since problem is ignored, I am offering to pitch in 40 mil isk to a group of mercenaries to get rid of that insolent greedy problem, bunch of other Osmon miners are also willing to contribute financially.

Name of the game is attrition, freighters are very expensive to replace, once you kill enough of them, that insolent exploiter will leave Osmon for good.

highlighter your problem. Ther eis no such thing as a fair share in EVE. Don't like miner fleet, mine faster than them, or go get friends/alts of your own and mine them out of existence.
Chicknhawk
State War Academy
Caldari State
#24 - 2014-01-03 15:01:58 UTC
Alyth Nerun wrote:
Chicknhawk wrote:

So while you poor miners have nothing to do because he got all the ice, why don't you stay up to the guy, take the piles of AFK ISK you earned before and suicide gank that freighter? If you need some advice how to do this I am sure we can help you.

You could also start to bump his mining ships out of range. This way you don't lose sec status.
http://www.minerbumping.com/p/become-agent.html

If you really want to gank his ships, start by learning how the game works:
http://www.minerbumping.com/p/blog-page.html

And believe me when I tell you it will be fun for a change.

Help us to save highsec. thank you for your time.

Interesting information. Thank you. New Order pilots still active? Problem is most miners got tail between their legs when it comes to action, cant even organize worth damn even in their own interests.
Aramatheia
Tiffany and Co.
#25 - 2014-01-03 15:04:33 UTC
i could share my 9200ms thrasher fit which is a very powerfull bumper, i rammed an incursion BS to 4000ms with it last night - 4000ms in the opposite direction it was traveling initially!

no one is going to be able to overcome that level of bumpage for an extended duration
Chicknhawk
State War Academy
Caldari State
#26 - 2014-01-03 15:07:07 UTC
Neo Kathura wrote:
Chicknhawk wrote:

I'll do it. I've got a number of gankers under my control. I'll do you a deal. For every 40m transferred to me I'll gank a freighter or orca of his. I'll start as soon as the first payment goes across.

Want to see that kill mail first, then you get your isk, dont forget to advertise your detailed kill mail in local, and ask miner folks for donations, they'd be more than happy to give you their isk for each kill.
Neo Kathura
Doomheim
#27 - 2014-01-03 15:11:54 UTC
Chicknhawk wrote:
Neo Kathura wrote:
Chicknhawk wrote:

Want to see that kill mail first, then you get your isk, dont forget to advertise your detailed kill mail in local, and ask miner folks for donations, they'd be more than happy to give you their isk for each kill.
So you want me to swoop in, save the day costing me more than I'm likely to get in loot, and then you might pay me afterwards? I think not. Mercs don't work on credit.
Chicknhawk
State War Academy
Caldari State
#28 - 2014-01-03 15:19:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Chicknhawk
Neo Kathura wrote:
Chicknhawk wrote:
Neo Kathura wrote:
Chicknhawk wrote:

So you want me to swoop in, save the day costing me more than I'm likely to get in loot, and then you might pay me afterwards? I think not. Mercs don't work on credit.

For now your words are impotent , cant trust you untill I see the result, produce a kill of LuckySentry's freighter in Osmon in a crowded ice belt, then advertize it, you'll be showered with miner's isk, my 40 million isk also be included.
Neo Kathura
Doomheim
#29 - 2014-01-03 15:26:39 UTC
Chicknhawk wrote:
Neo Kathura wrote:
Chicknhawk wrote:

For now your words are impotent , cant trust you untill I see the result, produce a kill of LuckySentry's freighter in Osmon in a crowded ice belt, then advertize it, you'll be showered withminer's isk, my 40 million isk included.
I don't think so. You'll get exactly what you want and have no reason to pay out.

I tell you what, you can continue on your path of trying to find a merc that will work for credit. What I might do instead is heroically protect him and gank and bump other miners in Osmon ice belts. If I'm going to be taking a bet on being showered with isk, it will be from the guy making billions per hour rather than the guy who is struggling to get "his share".

Don't worry though, the offer will stand. Once you've been bumped out of the belt and/or killed a few times, perhaps you'll change your tune.
Slade Trillgon
Brutor Force Federated
#30 - 2014-01-03 15:30:54 UTC
I Love Boobies wrote:
Must be new to Eve if he thinks 40 million will get rid of the perceived menace.

Well, considering what all the gankers spout about profitability of their actions and the fact that they are blood thirsty for actions, I would think 40 mill + would just be icing on the cake; right?
Jason Xado
Doomheim
#31 - 2014-01-03 15:32:46 UTC
Multiboxing is valid gameplay.
Chicknhawk
State War Academy
Caldari State
#32 - 2014-01-03 15:44:11 UTC
Neo Kathura wrote:
Chicknhawk wrote:
Neo Kathura wrote:
Chicknhawk wrote:

For now your words are impotent , cant trust you untill I see the result, produce a kill of LuckySentry's freighter in Osmon in a crowded ice belt, then advertize it, you'll be showered withminer's isk, my 40 million isk included.
I don't think so. You'll get exactly what you want and have no reason to pay out.

I tell you what, you can continue on your path of trying to find a merc that will work for credit. What I might do instead is heroically protect him and gank and bump other miners in Osmon ice belts. If I'm going to be taking a bet on being showered with isk, it will be from the guy making billions per hour rather than the guy who is struggling to get "his share".

Don't worry though, the offer will stand. Once you've been bumped out of the belt and/or killed a few times, perhaps you'll change your tune.

Do your math its not billions p/h not even a billion per hour. Choice is yours, you may mooch as much money out of him as you dare, then get ganked and podded defending his assets. Choice is yours.
Neo Kathura
Doomheim
#33 - 2014-01-03 15:49:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Neo Kathura
Chicknhawk wrote:
Neo Kathura wrote:

Do your math its not billions p/h not even a billion per hour. Choice is yours, you may mooch as much money out of him as you dare, then get ganked and podded defending his assets. Choice is yours.
If it's 30, it's around 700 mil. You've put 30+. If it's the guy I think it is he multiboxes multiple systems and in fact has over 90 miners.

Who's going to pod me? You? :D Even if you do, I don't think I'll sweat the empty pod.
Chicknhawk
State War Academy
Caldari State
#34 - 2014-01-03 15:50:21 UTC
Jason Xado wrote:

Well if he multiboxed in a system with low population, there would be no problems. But that conscienceless inconsiderate of others parasite multiboxes in very high population system, he is not alone in there yet he acts as whole system's ice belongs to him.
Dave Stark
#35 - 2014-01-03 15:54:36 UTC
Chicknhawk wrote:
Jason Xado wrote:

Well if he multiboxed in a system with low population, there would be no problems. But that conscienceless inconsiderate of others parasite multiboxes in very high population system, he is not alone in there yet he acts as whole system's ice belongs to him.

see, we're back to whining again.

and ironically; you're acting like all the ice belongs to you.
Victoria Sin
Doomheim
#36 - 2014-01-03 15:54:53 UTC
You don't know he's botting. He could be ISBoxing his 30 man fleet. Still, spectacularly anti-social and/or would make me wonder about RMT, bot or no bot. I mean WHYYYYYY?
Dave Stark
#37 - 2014-01-03 15:57:58 UTC
Victoria Sin wrote:
You don't know he's botting. He could be ISBoxing his 30 man fleet. Still, spectacularly anti-social and/or would make me wonder about RMT, bot or no bot. I mean WHYYYYYY?

because mining is designed in such a way that having more than one physical person doing the activity is detrimental to said activity.
the sad truth of mining, really.
Chicknhawk
State War Academy
Caldari State
#38 - 2014-01-03 16:00:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Chicknhawk
Dave Stark wrote:
Chicknhawk wrote:
Jason Xado wrote:

Why you even advocating for that parasite? You havent even been to that system, you'd see lots of very uhappy folks in there, he messes everyone's cycle times and leaves them with nothing. Just fly to Osmon and spend some time with the people in ice belts in there.
Dave Stark
#39 - 2014-01-03 16:02:36 UTC
Chicknhawk wrote:
Dave Stark wrote:
Chicknhawk wrote:
Jason Xado wrote:

are you a multiboxer yourself, why you even advocating for that parasite? You havent even been to that system, you'd see lots of very uhappy folks in there, he messes everyone's cycle times and leaves them with nothing. Just fly to Osmon and spend some time with the people in ice belts in there.

i haven't advocated for that 'parasite' once. i've just pointed out you're whining.

i've been to osmon many times. the fact it's full of whiners is relevant how?
Bibosikus
Aliastra
#40 - 2014-01-03 16:08:25 UTC
Well I'm bored so I'm heading over there in a 9km/sec Coercer to bump some of them:)

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.