These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Pro FW solo pvp in a nutshell.

Author
Ynot Eyob
Nisroc Angels
The Obsidian Front - Reborn
#21 - 2013-12-16 12:57:33 UTC
Christine Peeveepeeski wrote:
lol hey guys. I was a little drunk when I wrote this. Reading it back through it doesn't actually seem that bad although as we all know kids.

DON'T DRINK AND POST!

Morg, iv serous always loved you drunk, you do make EVE so much funnier.

btw, drunk or not, topic holds.

Nisroc - Angel of Freedom Nisroc is known as "The Great Eagle".

Grim Hood
Doomheim
#22 - 2013-12-17 19:34:42 UTC
Effective but very boring. I flew a kitey Tristan for a bit. Orbit at 17km, watch Katy Perry boob jiggle gifs, return to game and loot wreck.

A Good Death Is It's Own Reward

IbanezLaney
The Church of Awesome
#23 - 2013-12-17 22:40:48 UTC
Grim Hood wrote:
, watch Katy Perry boob jiggle gifs,.

Link plz?
Meditril
Hoplite Brigade
Ushra'Khan
#24 - 2013-12-21 19:04:51 UTC
Kiting is just cruel... you can watch how your victim is slowly dieing without being able to do anything against it (especially if only AB fitted).

Therefore United Nations should ban kiting due to its inhumanity Big smile
YouAreMyBounty Sarn
South Sun Industries
Brave Collective
#25 - 2014-01-03 12:22:16 UTC
I could look you up on eve kill, see your fit, decide I'd fight only if you jumped into me, use double web and a scram as you land through the gate, and brawl until you die. You should explain what you believe your list of pro characteristics are, or explain why you believe people think "pro pvp is not as pro as you think it is". Once you've identified what "pro" is in your personal opinion, then maybe people could understand what you're going on about.
Gorski Car
#26 - 2014-01-03 12:25:26 UTC
Just fly a ghetto condor more dps, honor disruptor and tank

Collect this post

Christine Peeveepeeski
Low Sec Concepts
#27 - 2014-01-03 12:44:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Christine Peeveepeeski
YouAreMyBounty Sarn wrote:
I could look you up on eve kill, see your fit, decide I'd fight only if you jumped into me, use double web and a scram as you land through the gate, and brawl until you die. You should explain what you believe your list of pro characteristics are, or explain why you believe people think "pro pvp is not as pro as you think it is". Once you've identified what "pro" is in your personal opinion, then maybe people could understand what you're going on about.

You just graduated to pro. gratz. In all seriousness that's why I said you win 80% of fights like my post, sometimes you find a try hard and then you may lose a 6mill atron... oh noez! . Your point on what is 'pro' is of course valid and why I would rather have created that guide less tongue in cheek. As I suggested later in the thread 'don't drink and post kids'. It's why I was happy to let the thread sink and may come back to it later in a youtube video rather than a drunk post.

You never know though, someone may have read it, understood me and actually gone out and killed some stuff realising OMG, most eve pvp is easy as hell 80% of the time.

Gorski, indeed. Condor is king.
Gorski Car
#28 - 2014-01-03 14:17:30 UTC
http://i.imgur.com/8FI8FlN.jpg condor so good I don't even have to be at my computer for kills

Collect this post

Christine Peeveepeeski
Low Sec Concepts
#29 - 2014-01-03 14:50:40 UTC
I think I just pissed a little in my trousers laughing at that...
Princess Nexxala
Zero Syndicate
#30 - 2014-01-03 15:47:49 UTC
Kiting is so 2008

nom nom

Artuard Envien
Space-Brewery-Association
#31 - 2014-01-03 17:05:06 UTC
Gorski Car wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/8FI8FlN.jpg condor so good I don't even have to be at my computer for kills

This made me laugh so hard! Lol

have a like sir
Valatie
Void Lurkers
#32 - 2014-01-03 19:37:04 UTC
There hasn't been a mwd kite boat that's survived a warp to 0 on my brawl ships in a very long time.

Glad to hear the skilled kiters of eve can get away with doing this regularly.
Taoist Dragon
Okata Syndicate
#33 - 2014-01-05 00:14:05 UTC
Gorski Car wrote:

Gorski mate you have just officially won eve.

Man I spat coffee!!

That is the Way, the Tao.

Balance is everything.

Zappity
New Eden Tank Testing Services
#34 - 2014-01-05 01:11:19 UTC
Bump for a good OP. Just what a noob needs to get into solo without getting too dejected by the experience.

Zappity's Adventures for a taste of lowsec and nullsec.

Johnny Uma
State War Academy
Caldari State
#35 - 2014-01-06 07:16:47 UTC
Should've had a friend there to take your keys...keyboard that is. Friends don't let friends drunk post.
Jill Chastot
Black Water Oasis
#36 - 2014-01-07 00:20:50 UTC
I see no OGB in this post....

Therefore conclude that you do not understand solo PvP

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=298596&find=unread OATHS wants you. Come to the WH "Safety in eve is the greatest fallacy you will ever encounter. Once you accept this you will truely enjoy this game."

Balshem Rozenzweig
24th Imperial Crusade
Amarr Empire
#37 - 2014-01-07 07:53:41 UTC
I usualy kill kiters no problem (when defending a FW plex) but something like this fit acctualy killed my 2x web kessie. Never tried to use it myself (cannot be bothered to spend the time skilling) but using web in order to get into kiting range seems to realy work.

"NUTS!!!" - general McAuliffe

Previous page12