These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

A better way.

First post
Author
Tweek Etimua
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2014-01-02 18:22:50 UTC
so right now the only dust mercs and capsuleer game play is orbital strikes. Well as a capsuleer in fw theres no way to see wjo needs an OS other than staying in contact with a duster. Same thing is true on the dust side unless im in contact with a capsuleer i have way of knowing if im going to get an OS. If there was some sort of beacon...er some way to tell some one needed a capsuleer.
Carmen Electra
AlcoDOTTE
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#2 - 2014-01-02 18:39:03 UTC
Tweek Etimua wrote:
so right now the only dust mercs and capsuleer game play is orbital strikes. Well as a capsuleer in fw theres no way to see wjo needs an OS other than staying in contact with a duster. Same thing is true on the dust side unless im in contact with a capsuleer i have way of knowing if im going to get an OS. If there was some sort of beacon...er some way to tell some one needed a capsuleer.

Took about 6 readings of this to determine what this thread is about. General Discussion is not the best place for this. You might have more luck posting in Features & Ideas with enhanced English.
Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#3 - 2014-01-02 19:34:35 UTC
What is with people asking questions as a statement lately?

Did I stumble into the Reverse Jeopardy forums by any chance?

Alex Trebec: Can you ask that question in the form of a statement?

Maybe from now on ill type all my statements as questions? maybe that will confuse people? or at lest make me sound interesting? or annoying? or make people read this like stewie from Family Guy?

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Carmen Electra
AlcoDOTTE
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#4 - 2014-01-02 19:38:50 UTC
Unsuccessful At Everything wrote:
What is with people asking questions as a statement lately?

Did I stumble into the Reverse Jeopardy forums by any chance?

Alex Trebec: Can you ask that question in the form of a statement?

Maybe from now on ill type all my statements as questions? maybe that will confuse people? or at lest make me sound interesting? or annoying? or make people read this like stewie from Family Guy?

Shocked please share some of whatever you're on.
Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#5 - 2014-01-02 20:42:58 UTC
There's an EVE chat channel where DUST bombardment contracts are posted. I can't recall the name offhand, though.
Silvetica Dian
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#6 - 2014-01-02 20:49:24 UTC
didn't we put them is a sealed off ghetto so we wouldn't have to talk to them?

Money at its root is a form of rationing. When the richest 85 people have as much wealth as the poorest 3.5 billion (50% of humanity) it is clear where the source of poverty is. http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jan/20/trickle-down-economics-broken-promise-richest-85

Tweek Etimua
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2014-01-02 20:52:23 UTC
Silvetica Dian wrote:
didn't we put them is a sealed off ghetto so we wouldn't have to talk to them?

Yes.
GreenSeed
#8 - 2014-01-03 04:38:17 UTC
no, local is not a ghetto. its often a place for the foul mouthed and illiterate, but still far from a ghetto.
SpoonRECKLESS
Beach Boys
The Minions.
#9 - 2014-01-03 04:47:34 UTC
I just want to state I've been gone for awhile and I got 50 upvotes from the same freaking guy. Do I have a stalker? I think I may want to get this check out.

Blue

Katran Luftschreck
Royal Ammatar Engineering Corps
#10 - 2014-01-03 06:19:53 UTC
Make a beacon item in DUST.

Activate beacon.

Back in EvE, people on that side in FW who happen to be in the system see that planet make blinky flashy on their overview.

There, was that so hard?

http://youtu.be/t0q2F8NsYQ0

Tasiv Deka
Rapid Unscheduled Disassembly.
Kybernauts Clade
#11 - 2014-01-03 07:59:13 UTC
SpoonRECKLESS wrote:
I just want to state I've been gone for awhile and I got 50 upvotes from the same freaking guy. Do I have a stalker? I think I may want to get this check out.

yea... i had it too

Oh, Do go on... no seriously ive got nothing better to do then listen to all the petty arguments and feeble trolling attempts... 

The sad thing is i'm not sure if i'm telling the truth.

Jove Death
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2014-01-03 08:19:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Jove Death
Everyone and I mean every pilot in EvE should have the option to warp
to a planet freely and pretty much nuke the pesky F£$%^&R's off the EvE map

Oh hang on that means people would quit Dust

Ahwell nvm Big smile

Quoting "you will die" in EvE is fail Chars dont die in EvE. Unless you have a heart attack eek.

CCP Eterne
C C P
C C P Alliance
#13 - 2014-01-03 23:36:13 UTC
Moving this from General Discussion to Features & Ideas.

EVE Online/DUST 514 Community Representative ※ EVE Illuminati ※ Fiction Adept

@CCP_Eterne ※ @EVE_LiveEvents