These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

[WTS] 39m SP Chimera / Phoenix / Widow Pilot

Author
Red Alliance
#1 - 2014-01-02 11:14:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Gosen Tomoe
WTS myself: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Gosen_Tomoe

Chimera / Phoenix / Widow Pilot

Well rounded skillset for core purpose.

Bonus:

T2 L Rails with solid gunnery skills, Torpedoes V @ 4 days to go.

Cal & Gal BC @ 5! Cal Inties!

Current mapping: 27/17/21/17/17 - 1 normal remap available

13.5 bil buyout
LEGIO ASTARTES ARCANUM
#2 - 2014-01-02 11:19:54 UTC
6,8 Bill
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2014-01-02 12:01:01 UTC
11b
#4 - 2014-01-02 12:07:24 UTC
13,5Bil B/O
Red Alliance
#5 - 2014-01-02 12:23:16 UTC
Psih0liriK wrote:
13,5Bil B/O


Sold.

Please send ISK to this character and accountname via EVEmail.
#6 - 2014-01-02 12:33:12 UTC
isk and acc name sent
wait for transfer
Red Alliance
#7 - 2014-01-02 12:34:40 UTC
ISK & accountname recieved, transfer started. Thanks for the trade, and much fun with this toon!
#8 - 2014-01-03 06:23:58 UTC
As you might have noticed I've been bad (as usual) and forgot the stash of money on the account of the bought character.

If you read this, Psih0liriK, please transfer the funds. I already filed a petition about this, but I guess it'll take at least a week for CCP to come back to me, like usual.
Red Alliance
#9 - 2014-01-03 08:42:49 UTC
Askaf Alduin wrote:
As you might have noticed I've been bad (as usual) and forgot the stash of money on the account of the bought character.

If you read this, Psih0liriK, please transfer the funds. I already filed a petition about this, but I guess it'll take at least a week for CCP to come back to me, like usual.


There is no evidence that u are really Gosen Tomoe’s alt. So I can’t transfer u 12+ bil Isk. We can only wait CCP check ur char and back u the money
Red Alliance
#10 - 2014-01-03 09:01:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Gosen Tomoe
Gosen Tomoe wrote:
Askaf Alduin wrote:
As you might have noticed I've been bad (as usual) and forgot the stash of money on the account of the bought character.

If you read this, Psih0liriK, please transfer the funds. I already filed a petition about this, but I guess it'll take at least a week for CCP to come back to me, like usual.


There is no evidence that u are really Gosen Tomoe’s alt. So I can’t transfer u 12+ bil Isk. We can only wait CCP check ur char and back u the money


I wrote the petition that GM were confirmed that by you the former owner of my character. as soon as I will receive confirmation, I will transfer at once ISK
Red Alliance
#11 - 2014-01-03 10:01:52 UTC
Gosen Tomoe wrote:
Gosen Tomoe wrote:
Askaf Alduin wrote:
As you might have noticed I've been bad (as usual) and forgot the stash of money on the account of the bought character.

If you read this, Psih0liriK, please transfer the funds. I already filed a petition about this, but I guess it'll take at least a week for CCP to come back to me, like usual.


There is no evidence that u are really Gosen Tomoe’s alt. So I can’t transfer u 12+ bil Isk. We can only wait CCP check ur char and back u the money


I wrote the petition that GM were confirmed that by you the former owner of my character. as soon as I will receive confirmation, I will transfer at once ISK


GM independently transferred you ISK. pleasant game Blink
Forum Jump