These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

Still Here

Author
Mike Adoulin
Happys Happy Hamster Hunting Club
#41 - 2013-12-25 19:21:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Mike Adoulin
Pyroclysmic wrote:
*inane drivel*

Hmmm.

Apparently there IS a /ignore function on the forums!!!

Thank you CCP!!!

Lol

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

Don Purple
Snuggle Society
Pandemic Horde
#42 - 2013-12-26 06:09:38 UTC
Pyroclysmic wrote:
Don Purple wrote:
Don't quite know what the problem is, I am a great guy. It is too bad you had to do what you did, is it to late for me to ask for all your stuff?

Why would I give you my stuff when I'm still using it? Roll

Hey twas worth a shot :D

I am just here to snuggle and do spy stuff.

Cuddle Monster
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#43 - 2013-12-30 23:04:14 UTC
So you biomassed your characters because they were too easily linked to you personally, then commented on a thread on your new characters that links you to the old, and then explained that people could easily track you down by using that handle? Seems counter-productive to your original purpose and you may as well have worn the name you had been using proudly.
D400
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#44 - 2013-12-31 10:42:11 UTC
rswfire wrote:
o/

...Early on, we were planning a war against CODE. It was voted on by our players and passed. We have an intel thread that is 35 pages in length!

Ultimately, nothing came of it. I scrapped it because I didn't want to provide them with additional publicity. We moved onto other wars, and other things.....

You've failed totally on this one, sir

The amount of publicity you've given to all heroes of high-sec by telling the community about your stories, is incredible. Nothing can top what you've done. One lost war is just one lost war(seriously, you did not think you could win the war against the CODE, you just wanted to speak loud words like you've done all the time), but what you're doing is just Super-Duper-Mega-Maxi-Utra-Omni-Uber controversial to your own interests, since 50% of the time you don't even know what those are or you change them.

But worry not. We here in Crime & Punishment and especially in the CODE thank you for showing how stupid you are. There are many of us here who see your actions as great entertainment.

Don't forget to buy your mining permit

Gorgeous Guy
Doomheim
#45 - 2013-12-31 10:53:09 UTC
Such courage, such conviction, such stoic defiance!

You would all do well to follow this example, and when you do, send me your stuff.
ShamedOne
Syndicate Enterprise
Sigma Grindset
#46 - 2013-12-31 17:01:56 UTC
somehow this is a trap.
Previous page123