These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Time to leave

First post
Author
Bruce Kemp
Best Kept Dunked
Train Wreck.
#81 - 2013-12-29 22:03:31 UTC
Yet another noob dies in high sec and quits EVE.

Shocked

Lol

Jenn aSide
Soul Machines
The Initiative.
#82 - 2013-12-29 22:13:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Jenn aSide
DeMichael Crimson wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:
So, would it be wrong to petition CCP to remaned General Discussion to "i need some way to blame the game or other people for my own imcompetence" discussion?

If only there were these industrial style ships that couldn't scanned that people could train for to move valuable stuff.......

Blockade Runners fit with cloak warping to 0 at each gate.

Why didn't you just post that simple info instead of hiding it within a bunch of sarcastic remarks?

DMC

Why are you concerned about how I speak to a weak willed complainer who'd rather post a hissy fit than learn how to play a video game? Last time I looked, this was EVE (the game that real life psychos look at as "a bit too harsh), not My Little pony online. HTFU already.
Imiarr Timshae
Funny Men In Funny Hats
#83 - 2013-12-29 22:14:04 UTC
OP

You can be stabbed in the face walking around in London.

You can be run over by a truck walking around the streets of Toronto.

You can be shot in the face in Mogadishu.

You can take a swim at a beach in Australia and die because you touched a jellyfish the size of a tooth.

What do you think is "Safe"?
Chopper Rollins
hahahlolspycorp
#84 - 2013-12-29 23:37:30 UTC
Doc Severide wrote:
Magna Mortem wrote:
That's an even dumber trolling attempt than the last one of that other guy. The mindless zombies will still fall for it though.

Also: lose. Not "loose". Stupid.

Exactly.... 99.999% of people on ANY Internet Forum ever cannot seem to spell lose correctly. It truely is mass stupidity...

Truly, it is.

Goggles. Making me look good. Making you look good.

Tauranon
Weeesearch
CAStabouts
#85 - 2013-12-29 23:47:48 UTC
Dinsdale Pirannha wrote:
To the OP, I suggest you not biomass anything, because by leaving the chars and assets intact adds a few more bytes of storage strain for CCP.

Eventually, maybe, if we are lucky, some accountant will be able to win the boardroom battle against the people that think it is great fun building a game skewed wildly towards the sociopaths, and new CCP leaders will get the concept that rejoicing at the killing of "carebears" is not a smart business plan.

The whole point to the game is that you are your own policeman. Whatever happens to you, happens on your watch.

There wouldn't have been 600m of stuff in the OPs ship if it wasn't for exploding ships, it would have been 5mil of useless crap because of rampant mudflation caused by totally uninterdictable carebearing.

Nerath Naaris
Pink Winged Unicorns for Peace Love and Anarchy
#86 - 2013-12-29 23:54:05 UTC
Chopper Rollins wrote:
Doc Severide wrote:
Magna Mortem wrote:
That's an even dumber trolling attempt than the last one of that other guy. The mindless zombies will still fall for it though.

Also: lose. Not "loose". Stupid.

Exactly.... 99.999% of people on ANY Internet Forum ever cannot seem to spell lose correctly. It truely is mass stupidity...

Truly, it is.

Verily, actually.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/misspelling

Je suis Paris // Köln // Brüssel // Orlando // Nice // Würzburg, München, Ansbach // Saint-Étienne-du-Rouvray

Je suis Berlin // Fort Lauderdale // London // St. Petersburg // Stockholm

Je suis [?]

Hasikan Miallok
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#87 - 2013-12-30 00:33:25 UTC
The real question is why not use a player freight corp such as Red Frog.
Miasmos
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#88 - 2013-12-30 00:47:50 UTC
Magna Mortem wrote:
Wow you people are dense.

So, he popped a Stratios on an alt just to make a credible troll thread? (kb link above)

Doesn't deprive the populace of density nevertheless.
Inxentas Ultramar
Ultramar Independent Contracting
#89 - 2013-12-30 00:55:12 UTC
Ha ha, your space lambourghini fell from your improvised wooden raft. That's a classic. We once had a guy with a freighter containing a blockade runner undockinging during a war too.
Johan Civire
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#90 - 2013-12-30 01:04:12 UTC
Seven Koskanaiken wrote:
CONCORD had to finish their donuts before answering the call.

i laughed so hard that i choke in my sandwich. Almost die here.... ShockedLol
Auraka Sith
JPG Industries
#91 - 2013-12-30 01:14:34 UTC
Just one thing I don't understand... this player behind the killing has killed 25 ships with only 2 losses all in 0.8 or higher areas.... how is this play not getting Concord'd?

Thanks

Every bully walking the face of the earth needs your fear to survice. Without your fear, they are nothing.

Inside of each bully is a pathetic, sad, pitiful shell of a human being, who seeks out people they feel they can intimidate and control.

Archibald Thistlewaite III
The Royal Society for the Prevention of Miners
#92 - 2013-12-30 01:17:19 UTC
Concord don't post their killmails.

User of 'Bumblefck's Luscious & Luminous Mustachio Wax'

stoicfaux
#93 - 2013-12-30 01:40:44 UTC
Auraka Sith wrote:
Just one thing I don't understand... this player behind the killing has killed 25 ships with only 2 losses all in 0.8 or higher areas.... how is this play not getting Concord'd?

Thanks

No, the real question is why the the player isn't permanent-kill-on-sight at the request of the resident corporations, neighborhood associations, police, chambers of commerce and other heavy weight political donors.

Pon Farr Memorial: once every 7 years, all the carebears in high-sec must PvP or they will be temp-banned.

Nexus Day
Lustrevik Trade and Travel Bureau
#94 - 2013-12-30 01:43:41 UTC
celebro wrote:
Once you undock you are not safe anywhere in EvE, that's the way it has always been. Get it through you head, CCP intended for this type of gameplay and still support it.

Still, but less and less.
Apocryphal Noise
The Harpooner's Rest
#95 - 2013-12-30 01:45:29 UTC
I'm just shocked that someone who's been playing for 5 years is so ignorant of basic game mechanics. Bears be bearin' I suppose,
Johan Civire
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#96 - 2013-12-30 01:48:48 UTC
Apocryphal Noise wrote:
I'm just shocked that someone who's been playing for 5 years is so ignorant of basic game mechanics. Bears be bearin' I suppose,

You need to see when the losing there first ship the will never come back again.... Yes thats we call people.Ugh
Karrl Tian
Doomheim
#97 - 2013-12-30 01:49:13 UTC
Obviously a troll. Everyone knows younger characters can't kill older characters.
Lailyana Enaka
State War Academy
Caldari State
#98 - 2013-12-30 01:54:20 UTC
Fully Armored with Shield Extender I.....so can i have your stuff?

"Here's to the crazy ones. The Misfits, The rebels. The Troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. 

Bel Tika
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#99 - 2013-12-30 02:03:18 UTC
Hi-Sec's an illusion, it needs dismantled
Infinity Ziona
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#100 - 2013-12-30 02:40:37 UTC
James McMario wrote:
Thanks McPew. I might keep those advises in mind. Seems like I should have been more careful :)

To people like Magna, Haedonism, etc. - seems like by posting this I accidently dialed "0" as you guys showed up eventually. That community here is even worse then I thought... get a life, ok?

But on the other hand, thanks to those here that posted something useful. I'll be licking wounds and let's see :)

Thanks, Jim

@Admin: you can close this one :)

Damn James, don't let them sucker you into thinking you could have made better choices. You're OP was spot on.

These responses are the responses of idea cloning. Its what politicians and PR reps use, a variation of the emperors new clothes.

Ockhams Razor, the simplest explanation is usually the correct one, trust your first instincts. You were about to become one of them.

Having said that you can get a Tayra to 28k ehp with 18k m3 which would be enough to defeat 2 Ganknados.

CCP Fozzie “We can see how much money people are making in nullsec and it is, a gigantic amount, a shit-ton… in null sec anomalies. “*

Kaalrus pwned..... :)