These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Professional small gang players seeks intimate evenings with other small gang players

Author
Moonaura
The Dead Rabbit Society
#1 - 2013-12-22 14:51:22 UTC
‘Bubbly’ Experienced FC seeks fellow pilots for small gang roams along the edges of known space. Ideal candidates are experienced in the art of lov-sec, making them familiar with such concepts as aligning themselves, holding at entry gates and then ramming the jump button hard when the order is given. You are self confident in your own abilities and ships sexy appearance. Good sense of humour. No make-up. No small pets - if it fits in a fake Louis Vuitton hand bag, it isn't welcome on the roam. Must have party dress available during EU hours.

On the first date, we’ll be going Dutch, so BYOS (Bring your own… ship).

Hey folks,

What is all this silliness you ask?

Very simply, I am looking for just a handful of players interested in joining our small gang roams that I set up each week.

I should also make clear - I am not looking to recruit you into my corp - gods forbid! No, no, everyone who flies with me, are actually in different corps, and for tactical reasons, this can prove to actually be very useful.

Basically, I don’t care what or whom you call home, I will offer you an additional set of friends and fun if you are interested, in addition to what your corp/alliance offers you already.

My roams tend to take place on the east side of New Eden at the moment, typically in low-sec, but with occasional roams into 0.0. In other words, taking a sec-status hit is something you should be 100% fine with. I don’t care if you’re already negative on your sec-status either.

What I am offering then are some well run, small gangs, where we push ship fits and concepts and ideas in fun new ways. I don’t do kitchen sink roams, rather work hard on creating solid fits and doctrines that are effective when combined. I will tell you now, I push ships to the absolute edge of their fitting potential, so you will need to have trained a lot of core skills to V already.

Overall I am always looking for interesting fights, where individual players skill can make all the difference. There are some other things to consider, but if this sounds like something you’d enjoy, then the next step is to simply contact me and say hello and I will e-mail you more details. I’ll wear my red carnation in my lapel so you can spot me. Bring wine.

"The game is mostly played by men - 97%. But 40% of them play as women... so thats fine."  - CCP t0rfifrans 

elitatwo
Zansha Expansion
Brave Collective
#2 - 2013-12-22 19:19:00 UTC  |  Edited by: elitatwo
First

/placeholder for later

Eve Minions is recruiting.

This is the law of ship progression!

Aura sound-clips: Aura forever

insane Irishman
Plundering Penguins
#3 - 2013-12-22 21:22:34 UTC
Second /me puts hand up
Moonaura
The Dead Rabbit Society
#4 - 2013-12-28 11:19:33 UTC
Daily bumpage.

"The game is mostly played by men - 97%. But 40% of them play as women... so thats fine."  - CCP t0rfifrans 

rhygos
The Dead Rabbit Society
#5 - 2013-12-28 11:52:38 UTC
Friendly bump & if your looking for fun then get in touch with the man!

@Rhygos

rhygos
The Dead Rabbit Society
#6 - 2013-12-29 10:44:01 UTC
Pew pew pew!

@Rhygos

STRAYDOG1
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#7 - 2014-01-03 09:47:28 UTC
Bump!
rhygos
The Dead Rabbit Society
#8 - 2014-01-05 10:26:47 UTC
Bumpage!

@Rhygos

Jamie Bauer
Shadow Legion X
Seriously Suspicious
#9 - 2014-01-07 19:16:50 UTC
I took wine and he let me feel his man-boobs on the first date. Had fun :)
insane Irishman
Plundering Penguins
#10 - 2014-01-07 20:22:29 UTC
Bump
spoiltBarstud
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#11 - 2014-01-12 19:20:02 UTC
i have flown on a few and its good laugh, Bump !