These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Where were you 6 months into Eve?

First post
Author
baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#61 - 2013-12-18 09:46:27 UTC  |  Edited by: baltec1
In Venal flying very badly fitted amarr interceptors and retributions playing a bit part in the great war by making life hell for the invading BoB forces. I think I was either in or soon to join the original TRI.
Kagura Nikon
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#62 - 2013-12-18 09:49:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Kagura Nikon
6 months into eve I was in 0.0 having a blast (back then large fights had < 100 people, and a large capital group had 6 carriers). That was a bit before the great war started.

Also had another character in 2004, but that did not complete 6 months before I stopped playing for a couple of years, so I do not take that one into account.

"If brute force does not solve your problem....  then you are  surely not using enough!"

Gemma Wildfire
Urhi Inc
#63 - 2013-12-18 09:51:30 UTC
I'm at 6 months as a player now, started in June.

I've got frigate, cruiser, battle cruiser, battleship (tech 1) and assault frigate, covops, stealth bomber (tech 2) skills for one faction.

Decent exploration skills

Tech 2 armour tank

Tech 2 drones (no sentry yet)

Decent core skills (I think)

No tech 2 guns, no missile skills

I spend a lot of time running around doing exploration in low-sec currently

In 6 months I want good skills for battleship fits (tech 2 all round), Frigate level V for more factions, and tech 2 cruiser skills.
Denak Calamari
Incorruptibles
#64 - 2013-12-18 10:05:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Denak Calamari
Six months ago I was a clueless noob.

Now I'm a slightly more rich clueless noob.

Six months from now I'll probably be a clueless noob with an expensive battleship.
Garia666
CyberShield Inc
HYDRA RELOADED
#65 - 2013-12-18 10:10:55 UTC
thats 10 yeras ago.. no idea what i was doing then.. probably noobing it out :)
Lallante
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#66 - 2013-12-18 10:17:14 UTC
In m0o, in Mallers, getting my ass busted out of Mara and Passari by GMs in Concord SWAT Battleships.
Ryder 'ook
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#67 - 2013-12-18 10:18:48 UTC
I'm not even 6 months in.

At the moment, I'm spending a significant amount of time in Aridia and Genesis doing exploration, I'm spending a bit less time doing SoE missions and whatever remains of my ingame time is spent with corp activities.

In 6 months from now on I would like to be a decent small ships PvP pilot doing deep low- and null-sec exploration for the ISK.

Every atom in our bodies was forged in the furnace of ancient stars - it's time we return home.

Sephira Galamore
Inner Beard Society
#68 - 2013-12-18 10:46:19 UTC
To answer both: In Anoikis
Infinity Ziona
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#69 - 2013-12-18 10:51:56 UTC
Pirating in Minnie low sec in a Thorax that could still fit 5 Ogres... miss those days.

CCP Fozzie “We can see how much money people are making in nullsec and it is, a gigantic amount, a shit-ton… in null sec anomalies. “*

Kaalrus pwned..... :)

Infinity Ziona
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#70 - 2013-12-18 10:52:48 UTC
Lallante wrote:
In m0o, in Mallers, getting my ass busted out of Mara and Passari by GMs in Concord SWAT Battleships.

Wow you're still playing. Remember you in M0o.

CCP Fozzie “We can see how much money people are making in nullsec and it is, a gigantic amount, a shit-ton… in null sec anomalies. “*

Kaalrus pwned..... :)

RAW23
#71 - 2013-12-18 10:52:51 UTC
6 months in - pursuing isk in all its forms and closing in on my first 100 billion.

In six months time - anywhere but Jita.

There are two types of EVE player:

those who believe there are two types of EVE player and those who do not.

Luke Abrams
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#72 - 2013-12-18 11:10:47 UTC
Six months ago it was five months before I would start playing Eve. Blink
CCP Fozzie
C C P
C C P Alliance
#73 - 2013-12-18 11:35:28 UTC
Six months after I started playing EVE I was a part of EVE University. Fresh off our ejection from Geminate by Euphoria Released we were back in Korsiki and I was running missions, reading everything I could about EVE and considering branching off from my alma mater to start a life of piracy.

Game Designer | Team Five-0

Twitter: @CCP_Fozzie
Twitch chat: ccp_fozzie

Nimrod vanHall
Van Mij Belastingvrij
#74 - 2013-12-18 11:53:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Nimrod vanHall
After 6 months in Eve i was running LvL 4 missions in a Drake in a high sec pocket in Aridia, or Exploring in the surrounding lowsec in a Cov Op running teh sites with corp mates when i found said sites.

6 months from now I will probably sit on my Blue balls because Goons are to scared Fight us.
Bel Tika
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#75 - 2013-12-18 12:46:43 UTC
not 6 month playing yet, but what i am hoping for or should be doing by then is flying 2x T3 cruiser suitably fitted and 1x orca suitably fitted with my own wee paranoid gang.

After that, i dont know tbh, there is some nice words coming from CCP regarding the future (or words im liking to hear atleast) just depends if my mental image is anything close to what i actually get lol
Darkblad
Doomheim
#76 - 2013-12-18 12:55:38 UTC
Six month into the game, my corpmates and me got ourselves a new home in a Class 3 W-Space system, which provided us with nice ways of income and entertainment. EVE really started to be even more exciting for me than it already was Big smile
After searching for a suitable new home for quite a while, I found that new home of us in a way I did'nt expect. After leading a poor lost soul, that got stuck in there and called for help in the german help channel, back into known space (not by pod express Cool), I stayed a moment and took a closer look around. That system was uninhabited. Sometimes, a little help yields great reward!

NPEISDRIP

Efraya
V0LTA
WE FORM V0LTA
#77 - 2013-12-18 13:53:17 UTC
WSpace.

[b][center]WSpace; Dead space.[/center] [center]Lady Spank for forum mod[/center][/b]

Seven Koskanaiken
Shadow Legions.
#78 - 2013-12-18 13:58:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Seven Koskanaiken
Mining in a bantam/osprey. Pirate
Scott VonCleif
Multiplex Gaming
Tactical Narcotics Team
#79 - 2013-12-18 14:11:07 UTC
I came into EVE recently, in the middle of Retribution. Started out playing with a friend in a hi-sec corp. After about a month or 2 a few other friends asked me if I wanted to come down to paragon soul in null-sec. I comtimplated it for a little bit and then got kicked out of my hisec alliance for un-docking during a war. So unto null I went, from there it was a lot of ratting and salvaging. After about the 3rd month the corp I was with decided to leave our nulll allaince to go up to hi-sec. Upon heraing this all of my friends went with tribal band and I went with SQUEE. Then all of the BullSh** started with Tribe and CFC and TEST...That was my first 6 months in EVE

Side note, Want to thank SQUEE for taking me in after VE-EX kicked me out, love you guys

-Scott VonCleif
Caldari Navy
Flush 2l
Anyone got a repper?

'Admist The Blackness of space, A link from past to future, The shattered wing of the protector"

-Scott VonCleif CEO Atinolus Protectorate

Wander Prian
Nosferatu Security Foundation
#80 - 2013-12-18 14:27:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Wander Prian
6 months into the game I think I was living in a C5-wormhole trying to figure out wtf I was doing while training skills to get my drake T2-fitted and get my covops trained so I could actually scout and probe

Wormholer for life.