These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Free TSF!!!

Author
Luna Pryde
We Who Walk Alone
#81 - 2013-12-16 03:50:00 UTC
Saya Ishikari wrote:
Luna Pryde wrote:
There is that.

Also, OP, where do you get the idea that the honorable Amarr Empire is evil? The Gallente are the evil ones here. They have poverty running rampant and attacked Caldari Prime, igniting the current hostilities. Oh, but that's alright, as long as you have your social freedoms, right? I'd rather have loyalty and, well, not go hungry, than that.

...Even I'm not that out of touch... You might want to check your sources... A lot.

((It's called RPing, I myself know most of this isn't true, but my character does not.))

Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

I don't need luck. I have ammo.

https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/Luna%20Angelo My DUST Merc

Anatole Madullier
Alexylva Paradox
#82 - 2013-12-17 10:25:35 UTC
Mebrithiel Ju'wien wrote:
Erica Dusette wrote:
You guys are a lot of fun and very easily incited it seems.

It's a real shame you're not for sale like the TFS people.

But but but, we are NOT for sale! Didn't you get the memo? We're ENSLAVED! And not in your Amarrian brand of slavery but MENTALLY! (omg)

Free me? I'll free you. Free us from this world. We don't belong here, it was a mistake imprisoning our souls. Won't you free me and free us from this world...

Or at least that's what I think the lyrics were... Been a while since I was planetside listening to Gallente pop rock...

(...because I've been enslaved, get it? omg...)

Thank you! for getting that song stuck in my head again. <3

Denak Calamari
Incorruptibles
#83 - 2013-12-17 11:35:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Denak Calamari
Luna Pryde wrote:
There is that.

Also, OP, where do you get the idea that the honorable Amarr Empire is evil? The Gallente are the evil ones here. They have poverty running rampant and attacked Caldari Prime, igniting the current hostilities. Oh, but that's alright, as long as you have your social freedoms, right? I'd rather have loyalty and, well, not go hungry, than that.

As far as I know, the whole issue with Caldari Prime happened because both the Caldari and Gallente sides refused to back down and it quickly escalated into a full-scale conflict, the original Gallente-Caldari war happened in similar circumstances. Fingerpointing to just one empire as being "the bad guys" is foolish.

And if you didn't catch onto it yet, we are hardly taking the OP seriously. You shouldn't either.

Luna Pryde wrote:
((It's called RPing, I myself know most of this isn't true, but my character does not.))

((A part of RPing is to question your claims if they disagree with them, ICly.))