These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[Rubicon] Rapid Missile Launchers - v2

First post First post First post
Author
stoicfaux
#3381 - 2013-12-17 04:29:22 UTC
Arthur Aihaken wrote:
Ultimate L4 RHML/RLML Mission Fit
Gnosis Mauler

Expensive? Somewhat. Cheaper than a fully-blinged Tengu or Navy Drake. The Dread Guristas stuff is all fairly reasonable (way cheaper than Caldari Navy), and it's mainly Faction to get the fitting. With my III-IV skills it's pushing 600 DPS (more overheated). The best part about this is the massive 900m3 cargo hold, so with a pair of these you can basically salvage as you go! Comments welcome!

Addendum: Just watch... the power grid requirements will get "conveniently" increased without so much as a peep...

1. 687 DPS with all 5s and 5% dmg/rof implants.

2. File -> Preferences -> Include reload time in DPS. DPS drops to 469.

Big smile

Pon Farr Memorial: once every 7 years, all the carebears in high-sec must PvP or they will be temp-banned.

Sgt Ocker
What Corp is it
#3382 - 2013-12-17 04:30:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Sgt Ocker
Both fit the same; Using all level 5 skills.
3 X BCS (Nano on Scythe)
DCU

2 X LSE
Invul
T2 10mn AB
T2 Disruptor

4 X RLML

EM
Extender
Warhead Rigor

Quote:
Scythe Fleet Issue
Drone Bandwidth: ...25 Mbit/sec
Signature Radius: ...90 m
Max Velocity: .........280 m/sec
Traits: ....................10% bonus to Missile damage

36k EHP
sig radius 153
992m/s - (907m/s without nano)
302 DPS @ 42k Caldari Navy Scourge
302 DPS @ 42k with all navy variants

368 DPS @ 31.6k with Furies

263 DPS @ 21.1k With Precisions

Quote:
Osprey Navy Issue
Drone Bandwidth: ...10 Mbit/sec
Signature Radius: ...115 m
Max Velocity: .........260 m/sec
Traits: ....................10% bonus to Kinetic Missile damage

38k EHP
sig radius 181
815m/s
302 DPS @ 42k Caldari Navy Scourge
251 DPS @ 42k with 5% bonused Navies

368 DPS @ 31.6k Scourge Furies
307 DPS @ 31.6k with 5% bonused Furies

263 DPS @ 21.1k with Scourge Precisions
220 DPS @ 21.1k with 5% bonused Precisions

Both are quite close in DPS, until it comes to using different damage types, where the Navy Scythe is miles ahead.
Navy Osprey has slightly higher EHP but larger sig radius to match. Fitting a 2nd Invul bumps EHP to a respectable 46,7k.
Navy Scythe is faster with or without Nano, without Nano and extra BCS fitted Scythe, jumps way ahead in DPS.

IMO;
Solo, use a Scythe for hit and run
Small Gang, Osprey comes into its own (across the board 10% damage bonus, Osprey would be far more versatile and the go to for frigate hunting)

Now if we could only get the 40 second reload reduced to a more practical 20 or 25 seconds (with a visible timer)

My opinions are mine.

If you don't like them or disagree with me that's OK.- - - - - - Just don't bother Hating - I don't care

It really is getting harder and harder to justify $23 a month for each sub.

Stitch Kaneland
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#3383 - 2013-12-17 04:35:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Stitch Kaneland
Niena Nuamzzar wrote:
Bouh Revetoile wrote:
You see ? That's exactly what I'm saying : you underlined each thing the ScytheNI had better than the ONI and forgot everything else.

ONI have more hp, 6 ******* mid slots, far better sensors, better capacitor and a second bonus useful to missiles, but what are these useful for ? Do I really need to explain how good is a 6th mid slot ? No other cruiser in game have as many of them...

And just to remind you : caldari focus on range, tough shield and fleet warfare. Minmatar focus on guerilla warfare, speed and versatility.

And here you just clearly showed that you don't care about resilience or range but speed and versatility (because the ONI is already a very fast ship, but the ScytheFI is just even more, because minmatar).

Hence, caldari are clearly not a race for you, you should flee them and never look back. It's just an advice of course, but continuing to bother with caldari with only makes you cry on the forum to make them more minmatarish.

What's wrong with you? What capacitor? ScytheFI can fit medium booster and OspreyNI only a small one. Sensors are worse but when dealing with frigs wouldn't you rather have a bit faster locking time? With similar fittings HP will be similar too. My EFT is showing only 1.5k difference, which is IMO not worth mentioning. 6 mids would allow you to fit web easily, that is true, but your applied dps will still be lower, even with kinetic! What will happen when you switch to other damage types? What second bonus useful to light missiles? There is none.

Please, stop being dishonest. OspreyNI is a wannabe frigate killer if compared with far better ship. It's way slower, bigger and less agile, has lower scan resolution, can fit only small cap booster and, worse of all - it's out dps'ed by the ScytheFI. So yeah, don't cry whenever you are unhappy with numbers. After all, finding a hull with damage bonuses was your idea, not mine.

I actually know what bouh was referencing in the ONI vs ScyFI. The ScyFI is meant to be fast, but isn't very tanky. The ONI is slower, but can be a lot tankier. Not a hard concept. Almost the same bonuses, but the good news is, they both provide damage bonuses which actually makes RLML relevant to the hull. If you say "but its only kinetic, i say BS, you're still getting a 5% bonus to dmg, which is better than the caracal for RLML. The other nice thing about the ONI is velocity bonus. Makes precisions hit out to 32 KM. The ScyFI i have to get upclose and personal at 18KM.

I'll just leave this here for people that think the ONI is useless

[Osprey Navy Issue, RLML]
Ballistic Control System II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II

Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Warp Disruptor II
Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
Experimental 10MN Microwarpdrive I
Fleeting Propulsion Inhibitor I

Rapid Light Missile Launcher II
Medium Unstable Power Fluctuator I

Medium Ancillary Current Router I
Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I
Medium Core Defense Field Extender I

Warrior II x2

You show me a frig that could survive that (or frigs if you can neut out a weapon system). You have range control/ab counter with the web. Medium neut to ruin their cap, and 28-30k EHP w/ 11K pure shield hitpoints. 36k EHP if you drop a BCU for DC (which is what my old DUAL LSE vaga got).

DPS with kinetic: 334 w/ 991 volley
DPS w/ any other dmg type: 283 w/ 825 volley
Still decently fast at 1800/2800OH (OH is what matters, as you're bursting your modules to grab/hold frig)

If a frigates MWD is off, webbed and neuted. you will be doing max 283-334 dps against a frig. With potential volleys at 1k. That would alpha shield/armor on most frigs. If a cruiser wants to take pot shots at you while you burn a frig, you have plenty of buffer to finish the frig off, and then warp away, reload and come back.

My ScyFI is about 18-20K EHP, same dps, but for all missile types. Goes 2800/4000(OH), but thats also with 2 nano's. See the sacrifice? It could easily be forced off field by a rail thorax.

The ONI is slower, because it has a range bonus and can be tankier. So it doesn't have to go as fast for its missiles to hit out farther.

Quote:
What's wrong with you? What capacitor? ScytheFI can fit medium booster and OspreyNI only a small one

what? He meant cap amount/recharge. He is right, the ONI has better cap life than ScyFI, meaning the scyfi needs a cap booster to continue speeding around, meanwhile ONI, not as dependent on it. ONI has about 20seconds more cap, which is pretty useful considering you shouldn't be MWD constantly in a 30kEHP cruiser. Besides, a frig WILL catch you, turn off your MWD, at which point you have 2.5m to neut him out until you cap out.

So consider the fits before you dismiss a cruiser that is actually decent at shooting missiles and much bigger improvement than a caracal or even CNI when using RLML. It actually would probably be pretty good with hams too, dare say better than caracal? Its like an extra mid-slot caracal.
Arthur Aihaken
CODE.d
#3384 - 2013-12-17 05:07:41 UTC
stoicfaux wrote:
1. 687 DPS with all 5s and 5% dmg/rof implants.
2. File -> Preferences -> Include reload time in DPS. DPS drops to 469.
Big smile

Sounds about right, yep. A RHML Raven setup just breaks 800 DPS (more with implants), and you're looking at a lot more ISK. Plus the maneuverability and warp speed pale in comparison to the Gnosis. The thing I can't get over about the Gnosis is how cheap it is to repair the armor and hull. Like 20k ISK for 50% armor or hull damage!

I like to think of this Gnosis fit as an "armed Noctis", but with better survivability and the ability to participate in combat. Twisted

I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.

Sgt Ocker
What Corp is it
#3385 - 2013-12-17 05:54:25 UTC
Stitch Kaneland wrote:

I actually know what bouh was referencing in the ONI vs ScyFI. The ScyFI is meant to be fast, but isn't very tanky. The ONI is slower, but can be a lot tankier. Not a hard concept. Almost the same bonuses, but the good news is, they both provide damage bonuses which actually makes RLML relevant to the hull. If you say "but its only kinetic, i say BS, you're still getting a 5% bonus to dmg, which is better than the caracal for RLML. The other nice thing about the ONI is velocity bonus. Makes precisions hit out to 32 KM. The ScyFI i have to get upclose and personal at 18KM.

I'll just leave this here for people that think the ONI is useless

[Osprey Navy Issue, RLML]
Nanofiber Internal Structure II

Warp Disruptor II
Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II

Medium Ancillary Current Router I

Warrior II x2

You show me a frig that could survive that (or frigs if you can neut out a weapon system). You have range control/ab counter with the web. Medium neut to ruin their cap, and 28-30k EHP w/ 11K pure shield hitpoints. 36k EHP if you drop a BCU for DC (which is what my old DUAL LSE vaga got).

DPS with kinetic: 334 w/ 991 volley
DPS w/ any other dmg type: 283 w/ 825 volley
Still decently fast at 1800/2800OH (OH is what matters, as you're bursting your modules to grab/hold frig)

The ONI is slower, because it has a range bonus and can be tankier. So it doesn't have to go as fast for its missiles to hit out farther.

With all 5's you have 29.7kEHP (EM & Thermal below 50% resist)
Run Neut and web, you have 1min 3 sec of cap, if your target doesn't die or has friends arrive you aren't going to be able to warp out and will die horribly.

Sadly Navy Osprey doesn't get the velocity bonus to RLML so;
Scourge Precisions 263 DPS @21.1k 892 volley
Other damage type 220 DPS @ 21.1k 721 volley

Not saying the fit would not work, just that it is very very situational.

You can put that same fit minus web on the Navy Scythe.
29.3k EHP, 2,639m/s (w/o o/h) and around 12% better DPS for everything except Kinetic with nano and 4 BCS.
Or 36k EHP with 3 X BCS, Nano, DCU and 5% more DPS for everything except Kinetic (which is the same for both)

My opinions are mine.

If you don't like them or disagree with me that's OK.- - - - - - Just don't bother Hating - I don't care

Bouh Revetoile
In Wreck we thrust
#3386 - 2013-12-17 09:50:25 UTC
Sgt Ocker wrote:
And obviously the web is not a big deal...

I don't know how to write it for you all to understand : for pages it have been point out that the Caracal hadn't enough slots to fit a huge tank and web+scram+prop, and now the ONI can fit all this, but the Scythe FI which have less tank than a Caracal and no more mid slot is far better than the ONI.

That just doesn't make sense unless you are traped in a specific point of view where minmatar ships are always better than caldari ones because you give more value to speed, versatility and guerilla warfare than any quality caldari have (robustness, mid slots, range, sensors). You feel any drawback to minmatar ship as acceptable or not even noticeable but any drawback to caldari ship makes it useless : just don't fly caldari ships.

Also, when you fit a minmatar ship and a caldari one in exactly the same way, you will always find one better than the other for a specific purpose. That is because the fit and role you intend for your ship is better suited for one ship or another. As you are here talking about solo frigate hunting with guerilla warfare tactic, minmatar ship, because of their sheer speed, will always be better, because that's what they do. Yet caldari navy ships will still be pretty good to mimic these strategies, because that's how they are designed, but will still retain their caldari identity and really shine if you think caldari and not minmatar.

This is open-mindedness : the ability to think with different mindset than those you are used to.
Kaeda Maxwell
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#3387 - 2013-12-17 11:07:46 UTC
So anybody still PvP'ing with these?
Spugg Galdon
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#3388 - 2013-12-17 11:51:47 UTC
I support you Bouh!

You're one of the only people in this thread who doesn't have blinkers on
Stitch Kaneland
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#3389 - 2013-12-17 14:26:27 UTC
Kaeda Maxwell wrote:
So anybody still PvP'ing with these?

I am, with scyFI at the moment. Killed a dram and avoided his gang.
Sgt Ocker
What Corp is it
#3390 - 2013-12-17 15:02:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Sgt Ocker
Bouh Revetoile wrote:
Sgt Ocker wrote:
And obviously the web is not a big deal...

I don't know how to write it for you all to understand : for pages it have been point out that the Caracal hadn't enough slots to fit a huge tank and web+scram+prop, and now the ONI can fit all this, but the Scythe FI which have less tank than a Caracal and no more mid slot is far better than the ONI.

That just doesn't make sense unless you are traped in a specific point of view where minmatar ships are always better than caldari ones because you give more value to speed, versatility and guerilla warfare than any quality caldari have (robustness, mid slots, range, sensors). You feel any drawback to minmatar ship as acceptable or not even noticeable but any drawback to caldari ship makes it useless : just don't fly caldari ships.

Also, when you fit a minmatar ship and a caldari one in exactly the same way, you will always find one better than the other for a specific purpose. That is because the fit and role you intend for your ship is better suited for one ship or another. As you are here talking about solo frigate hunting with guerilla warfare tactic, minmatar ship, because of their sheer speed, will always be better, because that's what they do. Yet caldari navy ships will still be pretty good to mimic these strategies, because that's how they are designed, but will still retain their caldari identity and really shine if you think caldari and not minmatar.

This is open-mindedness : the ability to think with different mindset than those you are used to.
Well according to you a few pages back NO a web is not the way to go with these as they are not brawlers but kiters.

Please explain to me. How does the ONI get more tank over it's minmatar counterpart? With Web fit, the ONI has LESS tank than the Scythe (29.7k ONI VS 36.3k N/Scythe), is 300m/s slower has 1062 sig radius compared to 902, has lower DPS with all damage types bar kinetic
And please, Try remembering what you have previously written about Caldari not being brawlers and web on them was not recommended.

Yes I do believe more DPS, more speed, lower sig radius, more tank, more cap, are all important choices when fitting out ships for pvp.
Now if you want to kite / snipe and sit out at 40k with a decent tank the Osprey would work quite nicely as long as you only want to shoot kinetic missiles, if you want the ability to deal the same damage with all missile types, go Navy Scythe. Tank is a little less but it is smaller, faster, more agile, so has no trouble keeping range.

Could you give me ( A Caldari pilot) 1 good reason to use the Osprey Navy over the Navy Scythe?

Why you continue to try and sell the benefits of Caldari Ships and Missiles is beyond me, you don't fly them so how is it you think you can have a valid opinion.

NB; Forgot the extra 150PG on the Scythe, making fittings not quite as tight as the Osprey. Meaning you can fit either a damage rig or more tank and still have enough for a medium neut

My opinions are mine.

Niena Nuamzzar
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#3391 - 2013-12-17 15:54:42 UTC
Bouh Revetoile wrote:
That's exactly what I'm saying. You don't have any use for everything the ONI have to offer. Does that mean you are wrong or stupid ? Not at all ! But there's not only your way of playing in the game, and what I'm saying is that all those things you look with disdain can be very useful and even far more useful than everything the Scythe FI can bring on the table.

That is a problem of viewpoint : what is useful in some situations is useless in others and vice versa. The ONI is useless to you, but in some situations you obviously don't imagin, it's far better than the Scythe FI.

Bouh, what ship I will choose and why is not what matters here. Caldari mid-sized ships are in bad shape at the moment cause their pilots are left with only one usable weapon system and that one is underperforming. It doesn't mean they are completely useless no, but it means Caldari cruisers and battlecruisers are the worst of all races and Caldari pilots aren't too happy about it.
Bouh Revetoile
In Wreck we thrust
#3392 - 2013-12-17 16:15:07 UTC
Sgt Ocker wrote:
Well according to you a few pages back NO a web is not the way to go with these as they are not brawlers but kiters.

Please explain to me. How does the ONI get more tank over it's minmatar counterpart? With Web fit, the ONI has LESS tank than the Scythe (29.7k ONI VS 36.3k N/Scythe), is 300m/s slower has 1062 sig radius compared to 902, has lower DPS with all damage types bar kinetic
And please, Try remembering what you have previously written about Caldari not being brawlers and web on them was not recommended.

Yes I do believe more DPS, more speed, lower sig radius, more tank, more cap, are all important choices when fitting out ships for pvp.
Now if you want to kite / snipe and sit out at 40k with a decent tank the Osprey would work quite nicely as long as you only want to shoot kinetic missiles, if you want the ability to deal the same damage with all missile types, go Navy Scythe. Tank is a little less but it is smaller, faster, more agile, so has no trouble keeping range.

Could you give me ( A Caldari pilot) 1 good reason to use the Osprey Navy over the Navy Scythe?

Why you continue to try and sell the benefits of Caldari Ships and Missiles is beyond me, you don't fly them so how is it you think you can have a valid opinion.
I never said a web wasn't useful, and I said you shouldn't brawl a blaster ship, not that you shouldn't brawl under any circumstances. With missiles you are indeed better as a kiter as nobody will outdamage you at longer range ; but the advantage of missiles is that if something with long range and poor tracking come to you, you can dive and brawl with success.

For a kiter, the web is very helpful to avoid being tackled by a brawler. For missiles, it will also help you apply a lot of dps to your target if you need it.

You can replace the web by a TP by the way, or more tank, or whatever can come to a mid slot. That's the strength of the 6th mid slot, you can do whatever you want with it, but it sure is very useful.

And why don't you put a DCU on the ONI but on the Scythe FI ? As I said, if you try to mimic a Scythe FI with the ONI, you'll obviously be worse. Stop thinking minmatar if you want to use caldari ships.

Now, these are only general advices, and nothing will go as expected during a fight. The thing is to identify your strengths and play with them ; and identify your ennemy weaknesses and play with them too.

So, if you want reasons to fly the ONI over the Scythe FI, here they are :
- tanky shield fit ;
- shield fleet ;
- long range (from kiting with HAM to sniping, including frigate interdiction and whatever) ;
- brawling ;
- EWAR support ;

And if I'm selling caldari ships, it's because people like you try to present them as flying garbage whereas they are clearly not that bad. Oh, and I don't like when people spread wrong ideas about things.

And if I don't fly them, it's because I chose to fly gallente when everyone was telling me to fly minmatar or caldari (and as opposed to caldari now, that was a good advice when people gave it to me).
Bouh Revetoile
In Wreck we thrust
#3393 - 2013-12-17 16:17:19 UTC
Niena Nuamzzar wrote:
Bouh, what ship I will choose and why is not what matters here. Caldari mid-sized ships are in bad shape at the moment cause their pilots are left with only one usable weapon system and that one is underperforming. It doesn't mean they are completely useless no, but it means Caldari cruisers and battlecruisers are the worst of all races and Caldari pilots aren't too happy about it.
That's wrong.

Only HML might need some love.
Arthur Aihaken
CODE.d
#3394 - 2013-12-17 16:23:19 UTC
It means they're completely useless. Raw damage bonuses simply trump rate of fire ones, and there's no getting around that no matter how much we want or wish it so. This is what happens when you introduce a sweeping change less than a week prior to a release simply on a whim, with no testing or consideration as to how this will effect gameplay other than 'it sounds cool'.

We've gone from a weapon that applied consistent DPS to one who's performance can vary significantly simply based on which race of hull you place it on. If you look at missiles as a whole, they receive a rate of fire specialization bonus as opposed to a damage one. Since RLMLs and RHMLs are lumped in with light and heavy missiles respectively, you can't change this without potentially unbalancing other weapons (although arguably HMLs are so screwed up at this point it probably wouldn't matter).

I know the devs are hard at work at addressing this problem, so take heart.
Oh wait...

Niena Nuamzzar
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#3395 - 2013-12-17 16:23:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Niena Nuamzzar
Stitch Kaneland wrote:

I actually know what bouh was referencing in the ONI vs ScyFI. The ScyFI is meant to be fast, but isn't very tanky. The ONI is slower, but can be a lot tankier. Not a hard concept.

You actually know all that? So basically frigate hunting ship is supposed to be slow and tanky rather than fast and deadly? Wow, I'll try to remember that.

Quote:
Almost the same bonuses, but the good news is, they both provide damage bonuses which actually makes RLML relevant to the hull. If you say "but its only kinetic, i say BS, you're still getting a 5% bonus to dmg, which is better than the caracal for RLML.

It is better than Caracal but we are not comparing it with Caracal. It is worse than ScytheFI and that is why people are choosing it ten times more than the other one, especially for solo pvp. zKillboard is your friend.

Quote:
The other nice thing about the ONI is velocity bonus. Makes precisions hit out to 32 KM. The ScyFI i have to get upclose and personal at 18KM.

Nope, I think you and Bouh are both wrong here. Velocity bonus is only for heavy assault and heavy missiles, not lights. When you hover with your mouse in ISIS it will mention lights though but afaik that is wrong.

EDIT:
Hm, according to Osmium max range is 31.6 km, which is strange because my EFT is showing 21.1 km.

EDIT2: Okay, bought one, went out and EFT is wrong, I was wrong and CCP info is wrong. Instead of:
Traits
Caldari Cruiser skill bonus per level:
10% bonus to Heavy Assault and Heavy Missile velocity

it should be:
10% bonus to Light Missile, Heavy Assault and Heavy Missile velocity

Damn, now I have something I'm not sure I'll use. CCP, giev my money back! 100 mil+

[Osprey Navy Issue, mwd RLML]
Damage Control II
Ballistic Control System II x3

Warp Disruptor II
Small Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 400
Large Shield Extender II

Rapid Light Missile Launcher II, Scourge Precision Light Missile x4

Medium Warhead Calefaction Catalyst II

Warrior II x2

Quote:

I'll just leave this here for people that think the ONI is useless...

Not useless, it's just not as useful.

EDIT:
but...
because of that range bonus it's not too bad I must say. What IS bad still, very bad - 40sec reload!!! Either give us more missiles per clip (like 7, 8, 9...) or give up on this 40sec crap altogether. Come on CCP, what are you waiting for? In two days it will be one full month, how much time do you need to recognize something so simple - it's not working!!??
Arthur Aihaken
CODE.d
#3396 - 2013-12-17 16:57:08 UTC
Caracal… +25% ROF, +50% range; nope
Caracal Navy… +25% ROF; nope
Osprey Navy… +25-50% damage bonus; so-so
Scythe Fleet… +50% damage bonus; rocks

Tengu… +25% kinetic damage bonus, +37.5% ROF; expensive so-so
Loki… +37.5% ROF; nope

Let me know if I missed anything, but we're basically relegated to one hull that can maximize on the limited potential of RLMLs. The Scythe Fleet Issue also has speed and signature radius going for it over all the other hulls.

Mournful Conciousness
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#3397 - 2013-12-17 18:41:28 UTC
guys, join my fleet. let's go blow something up. bring whatever works for you.

Embers Children is recruiting carefully selected pilots who like wormholes, green killboards and the sweet taste of tears. You can convo me in game or join the chat "TOHA Lounge".

Bouh Revetoile
In Wreck we thrust
#3398 - 2013-12-17 19:17:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Bouh Revetoile
Niena Nuamzzar wrote:
Stitch Kaneland wrote:

I actually know what bouh was referencing in the ONI vs ScyFI. The ScyFI is meant to be fast, but isn't very tanky. The ONI is slower, but can be a lot tankier. Not a hard concept.

You actually know all that? So basically frigate hunting ship is supposed to be slow and tanky rather than fast and deadly? Wow, I'll try to remember that.
Vexor is a pretty good frigate killer and is far slower than the ONI.

In fact, the ONI is FAR from slow. It is among the fastest cruisers in game.

Also, pyfa says velocity bonus apply to light missiles in RLML.
Arthur Aihaken
CODE.d
#3399 - 2013-12-17 19:18:56 UTC
Post hidden, post hidden, post hidden… I'm really enjoying this. Lol

Niena Nuamzzar
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#3400 - 2013-12-17 19:24:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Niena Nuamzzar
Bouh Revetoile wrote:

Vexor is a pretty good frigate killer and is far slower than the ONI.

In fact, the ONI is FAR from slow. It is among the fastest cruisers in game.

Also, pyfa says velocity bonus apply to light missiles in RLML.

Yeh, tell that to CCP! When you right click your ONI - show info, what you get is this:
10% bonus to Heavy Assault and Heavy Missile velocity

EDIT:
33 km with precison is nice, adds some damage and web is always handy but that would be all. Regarding everything else ScytheFi is by far superior ship. It's even cheaper in Jita, just bought 3 - I fear it won't stay cheaper for long.