These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

SOMER at it again

Author
NickyYo
StarHug
#41 - 2013-12-16 19:24:05 UTC
Ramona McCandless wrote:
Ms Sexy wrote:

Idiot noob MORON!!

The fact of the matter is this, CCP is allowed 13+ year olds play the game and is at the same time sponoring real money gambling.

No, your parents did

My pointing out this fact does not make me new at EvE

Your logic is flawed

Someones mads?

Linistitul
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#42 - 2013-12-16 20:23:36 UTC
ROFL. With Somer there is a very nice amount of real money involved, so don't expect them not to use alts to derail the conversation...
Ramona McCandless
The McCandless Clan
#43 - 2013-12-16 20:29:06 UTC
Yeah cos a company making that much money gives a crap about comments on a forum which are almost universally negative

Funny, its like no one uses them at all...

So...

Where does it all come from?

"Yea, some dude came in and was normal for first couple months, so I gave him director." - Sean Dunaway

"A singular character could be hired to penetrate another corps space... using gorilla like tactics..." - Chane Morgann

Leigh Akiga
Kuhri Innovations
#44 - 2013-12-16 20:33:00 UTC
Wooooooo what kind of goodies is Somer gonna give me now if I buy GTC from him and only him? PROMO
Scipio Artelius
The Vendunari
End of Life
#45 - 2013-12-16 20:55:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Scipio Artelius
Ms Sexy wrote:
Time to call a lawyer, my underage brother used his debit card to gamble on somer. hes technically paid real money to gamble and hes 14... here in the UK that is illegal.

Then he broke the law, so when you speak to your lawyer I hope it will be to have them talk to your brother.

And as for "technically paid real money to gamble" - unless you are a lawyer space lawyering on technicalities of the law means nothing. If your lawyer agrees that what he did broke the UK laws then by all means take the issue up, but be certain to ensure that your brother also receives attention for his actions as much as Somer does for theirs.
Scipio Artelius
The Vendunari
End of Life
#46 - 2013-12-16 20:59:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Scipio Artelius
Double
Rhivre
TarNec
Invisible Exchequer
#47 - 2013-12-16 21:04:03 UTC
Tippia wrote:
Beekeeper Bob wrote:
Amazon discounts plex and timecodes on a regular basis, where's the outrage? Shocked

Read the second paragraph.

The second paragraph hardly warrants a pitchfork and rabble rabble.....it says "Stuff to be announced soon"....

There are 2 options: We can burn the witch preemptively, or we can wait and see what the "Coming soon" announcement is before setting fire to anyone.

However, this being GD, Option 1 is the inevitable outcome.
Gizznitt Malikite
Agony Unleashed
Agony Empire
#48 - 2013-12-16 21:13:29 UTC

What is up with all the SOMER hate? This is really pretty stupid IMO.

An out of game discount for purchasing an GTC is completely reasonable.

The, future "gift" for buying GTC's through their link hasn't been elaborated, so getting up in arms about SOMER RMT'ing is simply ********. Wait and see. I'm pretty sure SOMER is confiding with CCP to keep their promotions above board and within the EULA.
cpu939
Eternal Darkness.
Initiative Mercenaries
#49 - 2013-12-16 22:12:08 UTC
the gifts that somerblink might do may not have anything to do with eve no where does the site state eve gift.

so stay chilled till we know what the gift is

could be a free drink at the someblink christmas party
Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#50 - 2013-12-16 22:15:02 UTC
Rhivre wrote:
The second paragraph hardly warrants a pitchfork and rabble rabble.....it says "Stuff to be announced soon"....

There are 2 options: We can burn the witch preemptively, or we can wait and see what the "Coming soon" announcement is before setting fire to anyone.
…and option 3: we can not notice the hocus-pocus going on in the corner and wonder why people are asking whether it's real magic or just a trick.

The funny thing is that the OP is doing #2 and some people got stuck on #3. Blink
Ramona McCandless
The McCandless Clan
#51 - 2013-12-16 22:19:10 UTC
Tippia wrote:
Rhivre wrote:

…and option 3: we can not notice the hocus-pocus going on in the corner and wonder why people are asking whether it's real magic or just a trick.

The funny thing is that the OP is doing #2 and some people got stuck on #3. Blink

And do I get a special prize for being called a "SOMER alt"?

Ive been many many people's alts but thats a new one

"Yea, some dude came in and was normal for first couple months, so I gave him director." - Sean Dunaway

"A singular character could be hired to penetrate another corps space... using gorilla like tactics..." - Chane Morgann

Nevyn Auscent
Broke Sauce
#52 - 2013-12-16 22:27:02 UTC
Tippia wrote:

Other than the small part where the OP is burning the witch simply because they can. I mean, Title, wild accusation based on spurious undefined comment.... That's a pre-emptive burning attempt.
Waiting to see what is going on before burning them would involve..... Not posting a topic at all.
Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#53 - 2013-12-16 22:36:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Tippia
Nevyn Auscent wrote:
Other than the small part where the OP is burning the witch simply because they can. I mean, Title, wild accusation based on spurious undefined comment.
Title — fully accurate. They're back to promoting GTC affiliate sales through promises of benefits.
Wild accusations — not really present, since it's a quote from their site.
Spurious undefined comment — highlighting the fact that their old benefit-for-affiliate sales didn't end well, which is neither spurious or particularly undefined.

So no, he's pointing out that we've got some of that old hocus pocus going on again. Nothing seems to be burning yet. That seems to place it squarely in option #2.
Seven Koskanaiken
Fancypants Inc
Pandemic Horde
#54 - 2013-12-16 22:37:57 UTC
SOMER is gonna do a cam show for every purchase.
Jill Chastot
Black Water Oasis
#55 - 2013-12-16 22:39:15 UTC
Ramona McCandless wrote:
Tippia wrote:
Rhivre wrote:

And do I get a special prize for being called a "SOMER alt"?

Ive been many many people's alts but thats a new one

You didnt get your Ishk scorp?
I'll go ask CCP to get you one

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=298596&find=unread OATHS wants you. Come to the WH "Safety in eve is the greatest fallacy you will ever encounter. Once you accept this you will truely enjoy this game."

45thtiger 0109
Already Replaced.
#56 - 2013-12-16 23:07:29 UTC
Jorden Ishonen wrote:
""GTC Discount With Blink

From now until the end of 2013, receive a 10% discount on 30 and 60-Day timecodes purchased through Blink's link! Just use our link, and use the coupon code "SOMERBLINK" at checkout to receive 10% off every code.

We may have additional announcements about GTC soon, and any codes purchased since the bonus went away on November 7th will receive any future benefits retroactively."

What could possibly go wrong~

You think Somer Blink is doing something wrong again someone need to give you a very big backhand to your face.

Well we will let CCP do that one lol.

If Somer Blink Farts do you think its wrong when they fart ??

Well for crying out loud take a light pill op and get over it.

In my books Somer Blink has not done anything wrong.

BTW OP keep the farts coming you might get somewhere LolPBig smile

**You Have to take the good with the bad and the bad with the good.

Welcome to EvE OnLiNe**

Previous page123