These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE New Citizens Q&A

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

What is the best iOS EVE App

Author
Jelly Fat
Greedy Bastards
#1 - 2013-12-14 21:47:59 UTC
...and what are its uses?

How powerful will you be?

(Your Wizard Level equals the number of Magic Crystal Balls you own)

Wizard Level: 1337

Jim Roebuck
State War Academy
Caldari State
#2 - 2013-12-15 03:51:01 UTC
There's like a hundred different apps for EVE. Look around and check them out, nearly all of them have the same functions.

When Bon Scott died and he appeared before St. Peter at the gates of Heaven, St. Peter looked at his record and told him he couldn't get in. Just then, God screams at Peter, "Let him in, Karen Carpenter is driving me nuts. I want to hear some music with balls. We'll haggle over the paperwork later." At least I hope that's what happened.

Ashala Arcsylver
Gypsy Rose Mining
#3 - 2013-12-15 05:37:30 UTC
Neocom is my favorite.

Full api access to both character and corp wallets. full Battleclinic fitting tool. full skill queue as well as a very nice skill planner. all sorts of other good thing and multiple characters and api keys can be put in easily.

https://secure.eveonline.com/RecallProgram/?invc=49d8eb6e-097b-437a-b125-519e25dd9cd3&type=share

Miriya Zakalwe
World Wide Welp
#4 - 2013-12-16 01:25:21 UTC
I've been using Neocom. The only thing I miss on it (well, besides from being able to alter orders) is some kind of Planetary Interaction monitor.
Ashala Arcsylver
Gypsy Rose Mining
#5 - 2013-12-16 07:09:28 UTC
Yes I would love some sort industrial monitoring tool for PI in the app. But otherwise it is great.

I use it all the time to do eve wide price checks in the market since unlike in game you can do all region searches.

https://secure.eveonline.com/RecallProgram/?invc=49d8eb6e-097b-437a-b125-519e25dd9cd3&type=share

J'Poll
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#6 - 2013-12-16 07:36:51 UTC
Miriya Zakalwe wrote:
I've been using Neocom. The only thing I miss on it (well, besides from being able to alter orders) is some kind of Planetary Interaction monitor.

Also.

You cant alter anything through the API because it is read only.

Any modifications to in game stuff requires you to log into EVE.

Personal channel: Crazy Dutch Guy

Help channel: Help chat - Reloaded

Public roams channels: RvB Ganked / Redemption Road / Spectre Fleet / Bombers bar / The Content Club

Keno Skir
#7 - 2013-12-16 11:32:40 UTC
Neocom.

Monitor everything about many characters, create fittings and check your EvE-Mail on the go.

Neocom.

Blink
Zenith Gravit
LionGate Enterprises
#8 - 2013-12-17 05:03:36 UTC
Another vote for Neocom, I keep wishing and hoping the author would port it to Android though. it makes the Android offerings look like garbage.
Audreyia
Byzantines
#9 - 2013-12-20 04:31:22 UTC
Neocom

It's awesome , crap I just bought an android phone , swapping from a iphone and theirs no neocom
On android or equivalent....?

Blasted....
Dirk Massive
D.O.O.M.
#10 - 2013-12-20 10:38:53 UTC
I've been pleased with the app called Aura for smartphones. Works very well, and gives me all the info I want.

Aura Smartphone App

**Bringing WAR and TERROR to a system near you.... **

Pontianak Sythaeryn
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2013-12-20 15:44:48 UTC
Audreyia wrote:
Neocom

It's awesome , crap I just bought an android phone , swapping from a iphone and theirs no neocom
On android or equivalent....?

Blasted....

I personally use Evanova, which you can find here.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tlabs.android.evanova&hl=en
Audreyia
Byzantines
#12 - 2013-12-21 03:19:31 UTC
Thanks guys Big smile much appreciated , now getting back into the world of EvE. Big smile
Lord Battlestar
CALIMA COLLABORATIVE
Atrox Urbanis Respublique Abundatia
#13 - 2013-12-21 05:41:30 UTC
Dusk is pretty good too, I use it and Neocom, as Neocom is great for the loads of info but Dusk is good for just simple skill queue checking.

I once podded myself by blowing a huge fart.

Good Apollo BS4
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#14 - 2013-12-21 14:09:17 UTC
Neocom for sure!

Only gripe I have is when viewing a skill it doesn't seem to give you the "required for" ie Gal cruiser V is required for ____ ship or skill. Otherwise it's fantastic. I've got 47 fits for the Titan i will never fly in 168 days lol. Great toy to play with at work.