These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Anybody else lose a subscription?

Author
MicDeath Titan
No Mans Corp
#1 - 2013-12-15 03:51:29 UTC
Yesterday I had plexed an account via in-game ISK farmed up from SOE missions.
Today I find out that account, which I activated hours for plex, expired, almost EXACTLY 28 hours since the hours for plex was activated.

Was there a roll back of some kind?
Etchellas
Red Claw Rising
#2 - 2013-12-15 03:59:30 UTC
No rollbacks to my knowledge.

But you know, customer support ticket might be a better choice than GD.
MicDeath Titan
No Mans Corp
#3 - 2013-12-15 04:08:45 UTC
Etchellas wrote:
No rollbacks to my knowledge.

But you know, customer support ticket might be a better choice than GD.

Already sent a ticket prior to posting.
I am wondering if there are others affected. Because if so, this can help CCP become aware of an issue that directly effects their bottom line, plex, rather than be marked off as a random occurrence. :D
Grey Azorria
Federation Industries
#4 - 2013-12-15 04:50:54 UTC
Maybe you just reverse redeemed the plex instead of activating it - easy enough mistake to make, and stranger things have happened.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Sometimes when I post, I look at my sig and wish that I'd follow my own god damned advice.

MicDeath Titan
No Mans Corp
#5 - 2013-12-15 05:14:59 UTC  |  Edited by: MicDeath Titan
Grey Azorria wrote:
Maybe you just reverse redeemed the plex instead of activating it - easy enough mistake to make, and stranger things have happened.

If that was the case, the account would have been locked again after the first 4 hours, rather than the 28 hours. Unless of course the plex for hours is giving people 28 hours for free instead of the 4 hours normally given.
GreenSeed
#6 - 2013-12-15 05:34:34 UTC
the server had a brainfart yesterday, ticket it just to make sure it wasn't a server problem. im still waiting on a ticket after that server problem, lost a good 700m thanks to it...
Scipio Artelius
Weaponised Vegemite
Flying Dangerous
#7 - 2013-12-15 10:29:06 UTC
GreenSeed wrote:
the server had a brainfart yesterday, ticket it just to make sure it wasn't a server problem. im still waiting on a ticket after that server problem, lost a good 700m thanks to it...

Good luck even getting a response. CCP is just about the worst company in existence when it comes to some types of tickets. Aside from being stuck somewhere, you could pretty much be stuck with an unanswered ticket (but I hope my experience is different for you).
Jack Morrison
Team Liquid crp.
#8 - 2013-12-15 12:22:43 UTC
Did you maybe activate dual-training instead of adding gametime ? And for the support - i am fine with it, takes a week to get a response during summer, but outcome was always ok.

Looking for a group to pew with ? Have a chat with me.

Noddy Comet
Lysdexic Agnostics - Thier is no Dog
#9 - 2013-12-15 12:40:03 UTC
Jack Morrison wrote:
Did you maybe activate dual-training instead of adding gametime ? And for the support - i am fine with it, takes a week to get a response during summer, but outcome was always ok.

This.

Quick test would be to see if you can train another character at the same time now.

[i]"The biggest problem with quotes on the Internet, is that just because it's on the Internet too many believe them to be real" -[/i]Abraham Lincoln's "Berlin Wall" speech at the 1984 Winter Olympics.