These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Corporate contract confusion.

Author
Stephen Olympus Bishop
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2013-12-14 08:16:51 UTC
Utilizing a paper corp if I send items per courier contract from " John Smith " to ABC Corp does " John Smith " have to specify (example : ABC Corp : Jita office ?? Obviously the intent is to not have John Smith go all the way to the intended target area of the goods so the corporate entity allows my alt to accept the goods for distribution. I apologize if I didn't convey it clearly but hopefully you get the gist of it. Lol.

Stand for something.....or fall for anything.

Archibald Thistlewaite III
The Royal Society for the Prevention of Miners
#2 - 2013-12-14 09:10:34 UTC
Whats a 'paper corp'?

Courier contracts specify the pick up station and the drop off station.

User of 'Bumblefck's Luscious & Luminous Mustachio Wax'

Tyburn Stannis
Xenon Salvage Inc.
#3 - 2013-12-14 09:27:27 UTC
With a courier contract someone (a player) will have to move the goods, they don't move themselves. You select the goods in their location, set the contract target (public, corp, private), and select a destination. You can set a contract without being in the same location as the goods, with the right trade/market skills.

Not sure what a paper corp is either... unless you mean it's just your own self and alts?
Stephen Olympus Bishop
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2013-12-14 13:07:12 UTC
Yes the "paper " corp reference was a corp that really has no purpose ( as in the mentioned case) but to fullfill a role or exploit a situation. Usually refrences (RL) a corporation on paper that has legal validity but is just a tax shelter. Anyway , tyvm for the feedback. Was having a headache trying to figure out how to have my trader alt get supplies from Jita to my explorer alt deep in -space and it seems the corp roles will facilitate that. Ty again.

Stand for something.....or fall for anything.

Brock Nelson
#5 - 2013-12-14 13:18:03 UTC
Paper Corp = Alt Corp

Signature removed, CCP Phantom