These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Free TSF!!!

Author
Katrina Oniseki
Oniseki-Raata Internal Watch
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#61 - 2013-12-13 04:52:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Katrina Oniseki
I thought you'd figure this out sooner, Dusette, but you seem to have missed it.

I don't think the OP was selling slaves or offering to sell slaves. It sounded like she intends to free the members of TSF from perceived slavery. Not that such a thing is possible, anyways.

Besides, the only "freed" toaster is a dead toaster in my opinion.

Katrina Oniseki

Erica Dusette
Division 13
#62 - 2013-12-13 07:48:29 UTC
You may be right but ...
Katrina Oniseki wrote:
I don't think

Katrina Oniseki wrote:
It sounded like

... doesn't really sound like you've figured it out either.

Katrina Oniseki wrote:

You're entitled to your opinion, but I know a toaster or two who'd look forward to proving you wrong if ever they caught you in our system or one of it's chains.

Jack Miton > you be nice or you're sleeping on the couch again!

Part-Time Wormhole Pirate Full-Time Supermodel

worмнole dιary + cнaracтer вιoѕвσss

Saya Ishikari
Ishukone-Raata Technological Research Institute
#63 - 2013-12-13 09:04:28 UTC
Pretty much in agreement with Oniseki-hanni on this one... Just somebody with more heart than mind latching onto something... And given what I know of this particular Gallentean, congratulations... You've just thrown away one hundred million on literally nothing.

"At the end of it all, we have only what we've left in our wake to be remembered by." -Kyoko Ishikari, YC 95 - YC 117

Shiori Shaishi
Doomheim
#64 - 2013-12-13 12:24:09 UTC
Cerise Solette wrote:
[stuff]

What are you still doing in the University of Caille?

Hasn't Gutter Press come forward with an offer for a staff position yet?
Sofia Roseburn
Verdant Inquiries
#65 - 2013-12-13 13:29:54 UTC
Still waiting on liberation.
Jurou Yuan
Wolfraam 74
#66 - 2013-12-13 14:33:47 UTC
Sofia Roseburn wrote:
Still waiting on liberation.

Just as a note, whoever liberates Sofia liberates me by default, keep that in mind my future savior.
Katrina Oniseki
#67 - 2013-12-13 19:54:22 UTC
Erica Dusette wrote:
You may be right but ...
Katrina Oniseki wrote:
I don't think

Katrina Oniseki wrote:
It sounded like

... doesn't really sound like you've figured it out either.

It's fairly difficult to understand the ramblings of a drunken sorority girl.

Quote:
Katrina Oniseki wrote:

You're entitled to your opinion, but I know a toaster or two who'd look forward to proving you wrong if ever they caught you in our system or one of it's chains.

There's many more than just one or two who'd enjoy shooting or assimilating me, though neither option would "prove" me "wrong". Most of TSF would like a chance to do one of the two, I'm sure. We've got a healthy rivalry going, I'd like to think. It's just not come to arms yet, because our respective organizations do not operate in close proximity for right now.

Katrina Oniseki

Erica Dusette
Division 13
#68 - 2013-12-14 01:04:02 UTC
Saya Ishikari wrote:
And given what I know of this particular Gallentean, congratulations... You've just thrown away one hundred million on literally nothing.

I find both the fact that you believe you're in a position to judge the value, or satisfaction, I've gained from placing that bounty almost as amusing as you believing a hundred million is anything more than pocket change to me.

I spend more when I visit my stylist.

Maybe I could recommend you a good one?

Katrina Oniseki wrote:
It's fairly difficult to understand the ramblings of a drunken sorority girl.

That's odd. A few posts back you were pretty damn sure your interpretation of said ramblings is the correct one.

Katrina Oniseki wrote:
There's many more than just one or two who'd enjoy shooting or assimilating me, though neither option would "prove" me "wrong". Most of TSF would like a chance to do one of the two, I'm sure. We've got a healthy rivalry going, I'd like to think. It's just not come to arms yet, because our respective organizations do not operate in close proximity for right now.

Ah I see. I didn't realise you lot knew each other so well, perhaps you're the mastermind of this whole scam yourself, hoping that some corporate-distance and rivalry combined with your rugged, handsome good looks will deflect any suspicion.

Well you may fool men in a Gallentean pleasure hub, but you're not fooling me.

Saya Ishikari
#69 - 2013-12-14 02:19:47 UTC
Erica Dusette wrote:
Saya Ishikari wrote:
And given what I know of this particular Gallentean, congratulations... You've just thrown away one hundred million on literally nothing.

I find both the fact that you believe you're in a position to judge the value, or satisfaction, I've gained from placing that bounty almost as amusing as you believing a hundred million is anything more than pocket change to me.

I spend more when I visit my stylist.

Maybe I could recommend you a good one?

Eh, no need. I'll take substance over style any day. If that's how you stroke your ego, be my guest... Just seems an overblown way to strut around in front of a bunch of people who take only passing interest in this all.

"At the end of it all, we have only what we've left in our wake to be remembered by." -Kyoko Ishikari, YC 95 - YC 117

Katrina Oniseki
#70 - 2013-12-14 03:08:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Katrina Oniseki
Quote:
That's odd. A few posts back you were pretty damn sure your interpretation of said ramblings is the correct one.

I still am.

Erica Dusette wrote:

Ah I see. I didn't realise you lot knew each other so well, perhaps you're the mastermind of this whole scam yourself, hoping that some corporate-distance and rivalry combined with your rugged, handsome good looks will deflect any suspicion.

Well you may fool men in a Gallentean pleasure hub, but you're not fooling me.

There you go again about scams. There is no scam anywhere to be found in this thread. Not a one. Not even a hint of anything to offer or sell. There isn't even anything remotely of value aside from the comic relief of this conversation.

You are, literally, the only person who has lost money because of this thread. In delicious irony, it is because you misunderstood the original post and threw a temper tantrum about not getting some slaves. Boo-hoo.

Katrina Oniseki

Sofia Roseburn
Verdant Inquiries
#71 - 2013-12-14 03:25:45 UTC
I am literally waiting.
Erica Dusette
Division 13
#72 - 2013-12-14 07:46:58 UTC
You guys are a lot of fun and very easily incited it seems.

It's a real shame you're not for sale like the TFS people.

Saya Ishikari
#73 - 2013-12-14 08:08:59 UTC
Glad it's enjoyable, I suppose.

On a more serious note... What the hell are they putting in the food at UC lately? Anyone know? I'm leaning towards Crash being the new ingredient... Or maybe Derp.

Mebrithiel Ju'wien
Anshar Incorporated
#74 - 2013-12-15 16:40:32 UTC
Erica Dusette wrote:
You guys are a lot of fun and very easily incited it seems.

It's a real shame you're not for sale like the TFS people.

But but but, we are NOT for sale! Didn't you get the memo? We're ENSLAVED! And not in your Amarrian brand of slavery but MENTALLY! (omg)

Free me? I'll free you. Free us from this world. We don't belong here, it was a mistake imprisoning our souls. Won't you free me and free us from this world...

Or at least that's what I think the lyrics were... Been a while since I was planetside listening to Gallente pop rock...

(...because I've been enslaved, get it? omg...)
Muck Raker
Gutter Press
#75 - 2013-12-15 17:12:07 UTC
Shiori Shaishi wrote:
Cerise Solette wrote:
[stuff]

What are you still doing in the University of Caille?

Hasn't Gutter Press come forward with an offer for a staff position yet?

Gutter Press has correspondents from all four of the major political blocks - the Minmatar Republic, the Amarr Empire and vassal kingdoms, the Caldari State, and the Gallente Federation.

The position of the Gallente Federation correspondent is currently filled. By myself.

Should this situation change, then perhaps an opening may be available to be filled.

Rumours, Wars, Rumours of Wars, Wars of Rumours!

Veikitamo Gesakaarin
Doomheim
#76 - 2013-12-15 17:28:30 UTC
This communique reminds of the time I watched an Amiana Theatre Group production of Kuvakei, the Musical.

I, to this day, still often ponder the metaphor behind the Director deciding all the Nation Citizens had to rub each other in butter while naked during the big finale.

Kurilaivonen|Concern

Shiori Shaishi
Doomheim
#77 - 2013-12-15 17:29:26 UTC
Two inferences leap to mind:

• "There will be one for each empire," as prophesied by the fabled Council of Yellow Journalism ten thousand years ago.
  • Four? Don't you mean five? Where is the Jovian correspondent? I sense a conspiracy.

Evi Polevhia
Phoenix Naval Operations
Phoenix Naval Systems
#78 - 2013-12-15 18:32:07 UTC
Shiori Shaishi wrote:

• Four? Don't you mean five? Where is the Jovian correspondent? I sense a conspiracy.

Not much to report on from a dead race.
Luna Pryde
We Who Walk Alone
#79 - 2013-12-15 21:06:51 UTC
There is that.

Also, OP, where do you get the idea that the honorable Amarr Empire is evil? The Gallente are the evil ones here. They have poverty running rampant and attacked Caldari Prime, igniting the current hostilities. Oh, but that's alright, as long as you have your social freedoms, right? I'd rather have loyalty and, well, not go hungry, than that.

Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

I don't need luck. I have ammo.

https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/Luna%20Angelo My DUST Merc

Saya Ishikari
#80 - 2013-12-16 02:54:33 UTC
Luna Pryde wrote:
There is that.

Also, OP, where do you get the idea that the honorable Amarr Empire is evil? The Gallente are the evil ones here. They have poverty running rampant and attacked Caldari Prime, igniting the current hostilities. Oh, but that's alright, as long as you have your social freedoms, right? I'd rather have loyalty and, well, not go hungry, than that.

...Even I'm not that out of touch... You might want to check your sources... A lot.