These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12
 

Against eula to modify in game ui?

Author
ElQuirko
Protus Correction Facility Inc.
#21 - 2013-12-09 20:53:31 UTC
James Amril-Kesh wrote:
It guarantees players unfair advantages.


FTFY

Dodixie > Hek

Xercodo
Cruor Angelicus
#22 - 2013-12-09 22:05:02 UTC
Alice Ituin wrote:


-there is no way to tell which repper is on which target... you have to remember which one you put where


Mousing over a modules or target will draw a faint line between the module and the target it's attached to.

Also, clicking the small icons under a target will turn off the module associated with that target, a vital thing when you're going through dozens of wrecks while salvaging at the same time and you have 4-5 wrecks at different distances of being tractored.

The Drake is a Lie

Eram Fidard
Doomheim
#23 - 2013-12-09 23:37:11 UTC
Digital Messiah wrote:
If they were auto run or had an option for it sure easiest fix there is. However cycling it is tedious might as well be watching d scan 24/7 living in a worm hole with the current logic of the system. At least then you make more money for your effort.


So your argument basically boils down to "I can't be bothered to press 1 button to get information, please present that information automatically"

I also find it pretty ******* laughable that Infinity Ziona posts off-topic in nearly every thread these days with "look at me, I'm so important!" useless irrelevant bullcrap. I think it's long past time I skipped past any posts with that avatar. Sorry in advance to people who look like 'her'.

Poster is not to be held responsible for damages to keyboards and/or noses caused by hot beverages.

Digital Messiah
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#24 - 2013-12-09 23:46:19 UTC
Eram Fidard wrote:
Digital Messiah wrote:
If they were auto run or had an option for it sure easiest fix there is. However cycling it is tedious might as well be watching d scan 24/7 living in a worm hole with the current logic of the system. At least then you make more money for your effort.


So your argument basically boils down to "I can't be bothered to press 1 button to get information, please present that information automatically"

I also find it pretty ******* laughable that Infinity Ziona posts off-topic in nearly every thread these days with "look at me, I'm so important!" useless irrelevant bullcrap. I think it's long past time I skipped past any posts with that avatar. Sorry in advance to people who look like 'her'.


What is the point in shooting down a cosmetic change to the game that will make the game experience better and less tedious? Do you have some bitter vendetta out to make eve harder for kicks?

Something clever

Infinity Ziona
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#25 - 2013-12-10 01:58:39 UTC
Eram Fidard wrote:
Digital Messiah wrote:
If they were auto run or had an option for it sure easiest fix there is. However cycling it is tedious might as well be watching d scan 24/7 living in a worm hole with the current logic of the system. At least then you make more money for your effort.


So your argument basically boils down to "I can't be bothered to press 1 button to get information, please present that information automatically"

I also find it pretty ******* laughable that Infinity Ziona posts off-topic in nearly every thread these days with "look at me, I'm so important!" useless irrelevant bullcrap. I think it's long past time I skipped past any posts with that avatar. Sorry in advance to people who look like 'her'.

How is modifying the UI with ISBoxer off topic for this post?

CCP Fozzie “We can see how much money people are making in nullsec and it is, a gigantic amount, a shit-ton… in null sec anomalies. “*

Kaalrus pwned..... :)

electrostatus
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#26 - 2013-12-10 06:59:45 UTC
Digital Messiah wrote:
I have always wanted an in game ui change to mining modules. Nothing fancy just a little math calculator that self updates to tell me how much of the roid was left or how much i had at any certain time.


You can try the program linked in my signature, though I'd kind of like to see such a thing in the game itself.

Asteroid Timer: Know exactly when that roid depletes! PI Profit Calculator: calculates your profits and taxes of any PI product depending on how you built them!

Sentamon
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#27 - 2013-12-10 07:22:37 UTC
No custom UI's, one of the big disappointments with eve. Sad

~ Professional Forum Alt  ~

Praxis Ginimic
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#28 - 2013-12-10 10:18:25 UTC
Little Dragon Khamez wrote:
Digital Messiah wrote:
I know mining has never been the foresight of CCP but perhaps they will take to this idea seriously if not just to help new players. It could help through the whole system and reward active miners more. Off to features and ideas I go.


I can't remember where I read it but it is on the list of things that ccp will get around to in time.



Soon™
Digital Messiah
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#29 - 2013-12-11 01:10:29 UTC
electrostatus wrote:
Digital Messiah wrote:
I have always wanted an in game ui change to mining modules. Nothing fancy just a little math calculator that self updates to tell me how much of the roid was left or how much i had at any certain time.


You can try the program linked in my signature, though I'd kind of like to see such a thing in the game itself.


Any reason it got locked

Something clever

Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#30 - 2013-12-11 01:15:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Jonah Gravenstein
Eram Fidard wrote:
I think it's long past time I skipped past any posts with that avatar. Sorry in advance to people who look like 'her'.
Click on his/her/its name in the avatar box to the left, select hide posts. It'll make your forum experience so much more rewarding Lol

Digital Messiah wrote:
electrostatus wrote:

You can try the program linked in my signature, though I'd kind of like to see such a thing in the game itself.


Any reason it got locked
Threads without any activity over a certain time period get locked automatically. If it has been locked by CCP staff the last post will normally quote some violation of the rules.

edit, terrible formatting

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

Previous page12